I will banned, for answer about bug in champions.

Renat

I created an application about the fact that there are not enough drafts in the champions, that is, fewer than the girls in the harem / 10 are issued. I was told that this issue would not be discussed. That is, I see a mistake in the game, I ask when they will fix it. And I got banned for spam. There are moderators here, deal with mirmir support staff. Why does she allow herself to ban players for asking tech support? Is the question in tech support now spam?

• Hug 1

I will write in support about bug in game. And after 2 or 3 message, i will banned for spam. But I didn't spam. I saw the inconsistency of what is written in the FAQ and asked about it. When will this be fixed and should I expect more drafts in the game. I had 17 of them, and according to the rule, the number of girls in the harem / 10 of them should have been 25. That is, not 17 as it is now, but 25. That is, the fact of an error in the game, and the question of when it will be fixed, I was first answered that will not discuss it. And then they just got banned. Why is a question about a bug in the game called spam? I think that the ban is unfair, I demand to cancel. If there are moderators here, let them help solve the problem.

Here in this message there is information about the number of drafts. I asked tech support why it didn't match, and asked when they would fix it. For which I was banned as spam. As I understand it, technical support bans everyone who correctly points out errors in the game.

• Hug 1

Is that Chrystoph's new account? Hopefully just a coincidence (or trolls are naturally drawn to the most troll-like avatar in the game ^^).

So...

1. Not a bug. Your total number of girls in your harem takes your 1-Star Girls into account. These girls are (thankfully) not available for drafts, so your total number of free re-rolls for a given draft is actually your total number of girls EXCEPT for 1-Star Girls, divided by ten, rounded down.

2. Instead of sending a BUG REPORT through the in-game ticket system, let alone multiple ones and being super insistent on it, you should have posted your concern and asked it as a QUESTION in the relevant section here on the forum first. DO NOT post in "Bug Report" on the forum when you're simply confused about something either. ASK first. I've moved your thread where it belongs. Players who do know what they're talking about would have explained the above to you in a sec had you posted here in the first place: QA questions answers

3. Support don't have the time for much. It is what it is. In this case your bug report was bogus, your tone reeks of putrefaction and you were apparently pretty spammy. So they cut you off. Can't blame them.

4. Do NOT spread lies, propaganda and/or personal attacks like this kind of garbage again, or it's from the forum you'll get banned, buddy:
    52 minutes ago, Renat said:

As I understand it, technical support bans everyone who correctly points out errors in the game.

5. ...
    Just to be plain, you were not BANNED from the game, right? You were simply cut off from spamming Support with your incorrect bug reports. If you were ACTUALLY BANNED FROM THE GAME ITSELF, please confirm.

6. I'll check the FAQ you pointed to and rephrase the part about drafts if it's misleading, incomplete and/or obsolete as I suspect from you pointing it out. DONE. Thanks for pointing this out, at least.
Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is that Chrystoph's new account? Hopefully just a coincidence (or trolls are naturally drawn to the most troll-like avatar in the game ^^).

So...

1. Not a bug. Your total number of girls in your harem takes you 1-Star Girls into account. These girls are (thankfully) not available for drafts, so your total number of free re-rolls for a given draft is actually your total number of girls EXCEPT for 1-Star Girls, divided by ten, rounded down.

2. Instead of sending a BUG REPORT through the in-game ticket system, let alone multiple ones and being super insistent on it, you should have posted your concern and asked it as a QUESTION in the relevant section here on the forum first. Players who do know what they're talking about would have explained the above to you in a sec: QA questions answers

3. Support don't have the time for much. It is what it is. In this case your bug report was bogus, your tone reeks of putrefaction and you were apparently pretty spammy. So they cut you off. Can't blame them.

4. Do NOT spread lies, propaganda and/or personal attacks like this kind of garbage again, or it's from the forum you'll get banned, buddy:
  5. ...
  6. I'll check the FAQ you pointed to and rephrase the part about drafts if it's misleading, incomplete and/or obsolete as I suspect from you pointing it out.

On the first point. This is what tech support should have said. This was not in the FAQ, I did not know how it is considered correctly. And why should I be banned? If there is no time to answer, or you do not know the answer to the question, then ignore my question. I didn't break any rules in the game to get banned. I consider tech support for this and works so that I ask questions, they answer. What point of the rules did I violate by asking the question again because I did not receive an answer? I don't think I broke any rules. I could ask here on the forum, but I can also contact technical support with a question. And then ask in technical support, and get a ban in response. The tone of the messages spammy or not, this is a subjective opinion. There are rules that I didn't break. I saw the inconsistency of the FAQ, asked. Didn't get a response, got a ban instead.

• Hug 3

13 minutes ago, Renat said:

On the first point. This is what tech support should have said. This was not in the FAQ, I did not know how it is considered correctly. And why should I be banned? If there is no time to answer, or you do not know the answer to the question, then ignore my question. I didn't break any rules in the game to get banned. I consider tech support for this and works so that I ask questions, they answer. What point of the rules did I violate by asking the question again because I did not receive an answer? I don't think I broke any rules. I could ask here on the forum, but I can also contact technical support with a question. And then ask in technical support, and get a ban in response. The tone of the messages spammy or not, this is a subjective opinion. There are rules that I didn't break. I saw the inconsistency of the FAQ, asked. Didn't get a response, got a ban instead.

Stop whining ASAP, my time and patience are limited for your kind.

You're completely confused about who's who and who does what. The FAQ you pointed to, like everything else on the forum, including everything ever posted by a forum moderator, is volunteer community contributions, by forum users, NOT Kinkoid employees. When you post on the forum, only fellow players answer you (including those of us who are forum moderators), except on very rare and usually serious occasions when a Community Manager, an actual Kinkoid employee, intervenes. People who handle your in-game tickets, including "bug reports" are Kinkoid employees too, but they're Support representatives, not the Tech team. They can forward a valid bug report to the Tech team, but otherwise they're not there to answer your basic questions. Spamming them is not okay, and no one should need a list where it's explicitly written to understand that. Also, Rules on the forum (eg this non-exhaustive and not to be taken too literally quick post from our EN CM Noacc) are one thing, Rules in the game are another entirely (they're the ToS you signed up to by creating your gaming account), and I neither even know let alone care whether there are "Rules" for decent behavior in your in-game messages to Support.

We are not a Tribunal, we're a hentai game's community. Don't troll. Act decently like a decent human being by default.

ANYWAYS, you haven't answered the only question we actually about here: was your actual PLAYER ACCOUNT BANNED FROM PLAYING THE GAME OR NOT?

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is that Chrystoph's new account?

I do not know this person, and please do not treat me like him. I just asked a question to support, and got an unfair ban for it. Ban can be canceled, or is it not possible?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

ANYWAYS, you haven't answered the only question we actually about here: was your actual PLAYER ACCOUNT BANNED FROM PLAYING THE GAME OR NOT?

Okay, I'm not trying to waste your time. Yes, the account was banned until 2022-1-30.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renat said:

Okay, I'm not trying to waste your time. Yes, the account was banned until 2022-1-30.

Thanks for the answer. And you received a message specifying that were banned for Spamming in-game tickets?

I can only ask @Noacc to have a look if/when he can, and tell you more. As stated above, I'm a forum moderator, but not a Kinkoid employee. I don't have access to fellow players' accounts (or in-game tickets or anything else that only actual employees from the company behind the game can access).

I've pinged him now. No promises he'll have the time to look into it today. That's all I can do for you on this situation, though. Otherwise, well at least it's a temporary ban, so at worst you'll be able to play again in a few days. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for the answer. And you received a message specifying that were banned for Spamming in-game tickets?

I can only ask @Noacc to have a look if/when he can, and tell you more. As stated above, I'm a forum moderator, but not a Kinkoid employee. I don't have access to fellow players' accounts (or in-game tickets or anything else that only actual employees from the company behind the game can access).

I've pinged him now. No promises he'll have the time to look into it today. That's all I can do for you on this situation, though. Otherwise, well at least it's a temporary ban, so at worst you'll be able to play again in a few days. Cheers.

Thanks for the answers and help. Yes, I was kicked out of the game, and does not allow me to log in again. A message appears that I am banned. I didn't see any warnings or messages in the game. I just can't get into the game.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

I'll look into your case.
Thanks for the ping guys!

Edit: 
Looks like you've over spammed the support a bit. 
You are suspended until the 29th of January.

Your ban will be lifted sooner if you don't flood our support team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Noacc said:

I'll look into your case.
Thanks for the ping guys!

Edit: 
Looks like you've over spammed the support a bit. 
You are suspended until the 29th of January.

Your ban will be lifted sooner if you don't flood our support team.

Thanks. I did not have a goal to flood, I asked a question about the game. And the fact that technical support did not know the answer to the question. I got the answer to my question here. And in the game it was seen as a bug.

9 minutes ago, Renat said:

Thanks. I did not have a goal to flood, I asked a question about the game. And the fact that technical support did not know the answer to the question. I got the answer to my question here. And in the game it was seen as a bug.

Not everything you don't like about the game is a bug, mate.

I think you need to realize the difference quickly as that's what makes you bother tech support instead of just asking about it in questions, as well as giving you a sense of entitlement that your problems should be solved immediately. 

P.S. for future reference, I have not met an online community where responding with multiple messages after getting a response saying "this topic won't be discussed" was not considered spam or worthy of a ban/warning. This isn't Costco and you aren't entitled to "speak to the manager" of a browser hentai game.