Most valuable rewards per gaming tier

Vexen666

TL;DR I want to create a list of which rewards are important to which level of players and why.

So this is something I've been wondering a lot about while making my different calculation (As you guys might have noticed, I've been doing a lot of them lately).

I'm trying to figure out which resources are worth more to me now(Lvl 322), and which aren't worth that much but will be later. (I know all resources are important to some degree)

E.g orbs are something I barely use these days, as I'm saving them up for contests and during contests I don't have to spend a lot of them to get 1-4 place. Best case I get from using orbs is a new girl, which isn't urgent at my current level of play and is better used when I have a chance of both getting a girl and winning a legendary contest. On the other hand, I'm sure that once I get more girls and narrow down the pachinko pool through OD and other events orbs will become a lot more valuable to me. 

Tickets and boosters on the other hand are something that used to be super valuable to me as they gave me a good source of income, but now I get enough of both that going out of my way to get them isn't worth it. 

I find it relevant especially when I need to figure out where to spend my Kobans. E.g I now have enough Kobans to buy the extra path on my finished PoA or my (mostly) finished Pov (but not both). PoA will give me more , while PoA will give more money, epic orbs and MPx10 orbs while PoV will give me books, Gxp and sandelwood and combativity that I can use during the classic event.

So players old and new- How would you rank these rewards worth and why? At which levels do you think they moved up/down the ladder? Resources as I see them are (I don't include Kobans as they are almost always a way of getting better resources and as such are kinda easy to compare):

1. Money 
  2. Mythic Orbs 
  3. MPx3 Orbs
  4. MPx6 Orbs
  5. Epic Orbs 
  6. EPx10 Orbs
  7. Great Orbs 
  8. GPx10 Orbs
  9. Kisses 
  10. Combativity 
  11. Boosters
  12. Books 
  13. Gifts 
  14. 5*L Girls 
  15. Mythic Girls 
  16. Other Girls 
  17. Energy 
  18. Tickets 
  19. Equipment

If I missed anything in the list feel free to tell me and I'll add it. 

I think a lot of those depends more on your account itself than player level.

Money for the stats markets, orbs if you really needs girls, 5* LD girls if you need a good team...

When you don't need money (no stats to buy, and little to upgrade) why bother ticket? But Ticket give you girls, etc

But i can say for sure that Koban would be quite high for anyone, maybe always first even (and even if it's an obivous choice, it need to be in the list anyway :P )

Oh my! Great Topic! I'll try my very best to answer you. Be aware of a great wall of text 😀:

At first: I rank the rewards not with a statistic method, my ranking is based on gut instinct and related to my playstile.

1) Money: A good reward for all levels. After the price-nerf of equipment and the rebalancing of the GPx10 Orbs some month ago it's a valuable ressource for high-level player again. I can't say were is the changing point from one of the most needed ressources to a needed, good or relaxed amount - the former "generous" step is out of order - because of the pointed changings and the income boost they gave Bunny, Red Battler and Juliette. In my case (lvl 465) Money is a good adition but not in the top ranks. I didn't collect my Haremincome on a regular base (850+ girls is heavy if you are f2p and have no monthly-card) and have to have my cash amount under supervision but my income is great enough so I can afford for buying items and I can storage some for events and contests.

2) MyPx1 Orbs: From my point of vieuw they are good rewards and sometimes I wish, I could get more, but the amount I get is ok. They are my main source for Booster. The Books you can get from them are helpfull and sometimes I can get a girl from a rotation. They are always in the needed amount because of the rewards you can get from them, no changing in the ranking.

3) MPx3/x6 Orbs: I put them together because of the similarity of their function. The difference between them is mostly the amount of shards and the amount of Books and Booster they gave. While MyPx1 give you only a chance of a girl you get shards for sure from them and that's what they make important to me. They didn't change their position in the ranking for a very long time, because they are always needed to get girls from MyP a) from which you have shards collected or b) you will have for sure (mostly the 5* in the rotation). Only if you have cleared the MyP-Pool of Girls and will get most girls from the events which are the source for the MyP-Pool they will be go down in the ranking after you storage some dozen of them

4) EpPx1 Orbs: Until you cleared the Epic Pachinko Pool and get more than hundred EpPx1 every month they are one of the most needed ressources. The amount of 100 related to EpicPachinko Pool growth and the girls in the Classic-Event (3 Pachinko Girls in Classic Event, 2 from Epic Days and one from Orgy days). With the amount of 100 Orbs you can get all new girls in the pool every month.

5) EpPx10 Orbs: Most needed until you have cleared EpP-Pool, Classic-Event and Orgy Days and have storaged a good amount to compensate a bad streak with EpPx1 Orbs.

6) GPx1 Orbs: They are in the same ranking bracket like money. The aditional items they gave are important at the start but with the growth of your income and other sources for items they will go down the ladder like money.

7) GPx10 Orbs: Until you cleared the 1* pool and you can run the pPoPs on level 9 three times a day they are most needed, after this they are needed because they are the biggest source of income and Legendary Equipment.

8.) Kisses: Because they are neede for Season and Kinky Cumpetition they are most needed or needed. It depends on the ability to fullfill the Season-Pass if they are most needed. To me it's doable to fullfill the needed ca. 9000 Mojo (start with 2800 mojo each season) with less than 400 kisses so I can afford the required mojo for both girls with a KC and 10-12 days of natural regen. I try to start in every KC with at least 100 storaged Kisses and in the last 4 months I get all KC girls with the natural regen and the storaged Kisses. I lost mostly the natural regen of Kisses from end of PoA to the first KC in the following month and some days between I reach 11.500 mojo and the start of the next KC but the rewards are needed and theres no great amount of Kisses as overflow in the Rewards.

9) Combativity: The differences in the ranking of combativity rewards depends more on the time in the month than the level of the player. In Mythic Days they are highly needed, also in Orgy Days and Classic-Event. They are helpful in LD/ED but I try to avoid to use combativity rewards in theese events and in the rest of the month they are needed or good because of batteling villains to get cash, jewels and tickets (and tier-girls if avalaible).

10) Boosters: Until you reach Dicktator-Leagues Boosters are relaxed: Normaly you didn't need them. After this it depends a) on your income of MyPx1 and b) the sort of Booster. Since I reached lvl 9 in pPoP I get more Booster than I can use but there is the difference in dropping of the different Booster. Sometimes I get short on Cordyceps so Booster grow from good to needed, but mostly they fit in the good bracket. From Mythic Booster there are only three interesting: AM Emblem, Sandalwood Perfume and Albans Memorys. Without Sandalwood you have to buy all of them. The two Sandalwood per month are a very good adition and most needed. AM Emblem and Albans Memorys are sometimes needed because a) you need them not so often (I bought my third Albans yesterday) and the AM is only worth to use if you wil get from DIII top 30-16 in 15-5 or better. (Didn't know for lower leagues exactly but I can imagine if you will promote from DII to DIII it can be useful too)

11) Books: Most needed. I have a lot of girls who are on lvl 1 because I get not enough books and for the awakenings I have to wait too. In lower levels there was a time I could by more books than the girls needed to level them up, but after I got more than 300 girls the lack of Books grow.

12) Gifts: Like Books but heavier.

13) 5* Legendary: Most needed if you have the goal to reach D3 and th top places 1-15. It's equal if you can develop they immediatly or if you have to wait: If they are in your harem you can come back to them.

14) Mythic Girls: Most needed like 5* girls

15) Other girls: Needed. At first you need more than 800 girls to reach the best passiv battle boni, at second the harem-income depends on the amount of girls you have, at third you need girls for PoPs and Champions and at fourth the Endurance Harem Bonus. (Nothing forgotten I hope)

16) Energy: Needed in the first levels, good in the middel of the game (until you reach the end of the story) and relaxed in the endgame.

17) Tickets: After the new PoV and the Eventgirls on Champs they go up on the ladder from relaxed to good/needed for Player that have lvl 9 pPops and 9 or 10 in tPoPs. Below this they will be needed or most needed I think.

18) Equipment: Good or needed to generate income and to optimize your equiped set. In lower levels most needed perhaps.

19) Gems: From relaxed to most needed. Depends on the colour. At the moment I have only 5 sensual gems but more than 12.000 voyeur gems. At the moment I awake only my 5/6* girls to reach with a good team level 750 as fast as possible to me. I have all 5/6* Voyeur and they are all awaken above 550, but not all my sensual girls of this bracket.

Phewwwwww. Sorry for the wall of text, but you asked a "why"... 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

Well, i give it a try, but since it heavily depends on so many factors (what level, what's are your goals in game, how many ressources do you actual have, you f2p, ...), i will order it after a simple principle: A resource is helpful if it helps your game progress

0. kobans

1. Money
  2. girls
  3. combativity
  4. energy
  5. gifts
  6. books
  7. kisses
  8. equip
  9. GP
  10. GPx10
  11. MP
  12. EP
  13. EPx10
  14. MPx6
  15. MPx3
  16. gems
  17. tickets
  18. 5*girls
  19. Mythic girls
  20. boosters
  21. worship
Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

We should identify "tiers". This kind of considerations are more usefull for players that can decide any strategy of resource management. For me, and surely early levels, "resources" are godsend stuff whatever, that allow you to proceed step by step. Even a single koban that drop out is valuable.

The best reward I can get are surely gems at this stage. I have to max out the harem to Level 600 and require many. I notice that competing people are more attuned to "items for win" strategies while, if you slowly farm like me, gems are more valuable. It's also a matter of what's left to boost and what not, older players are already powerfull enough to focus on performance.

Kobans are still something at my level, you need them for various tune up: I still need to upgrade PoP to level 9. Anyway, once I did so, probably kobans will be used for PoV second path. Maybe in the future I can move them  on a lower rank, so far the golden coins are still the main currency.

Orbs, whatever the kind, are always welcome. They both give you resources and points for contexts, if timed well you can do miracle combo. To notice that, at my level and early ones, probably a Gx10 orbs are a bit more valuable. It's hard for me to decide between the various kinds, as they look more like a random chest than something you can plan about. "Oh, no, an E*3 orb, an MP*6 was better"... no, you don't and cannot be so picky, you're simply happy to have something more.  I should say anyway that collecting 10 shards of a girl isn't so usefull, as your income of such orbs isn't so steady - a single mythic orb is more valuable when you're still growing.

Boosters are a thing now for me. I don't spend kobans for them, but in the quest for Legendary *5 the League is something you must face a bit more seriously, and others do. Thankfully, most of the boosters you need naturally come from orbs. Mythic boosters aren't something at my level.

You can barely stash tickets/kisses, as you're still struggling and you spend them the very next moment of collecting, so you cannot decide anything about. They can be usefull, but whatever. I can't decide a strategy about.

Combativity is welcome, but again you cannot decide about. Well, I'm aware this ranking doesn't help, but the game doesn't have binary choices about collecting stuff :). Well, surely is better to not ending 26th on a Daily Context just for that Combativity point, at my level even 5 gems are more rewarding.

Money is flooding in, books are too, but gifts become less and less relevant as you probably don't feel the urge of upgrading nothing but L5*/mythics. Gifts pile up waiting for the next relevant girl. Gifts are in the last position along Devotion.

Devotion is quite unusefull, the natural regeneration is enough and you still hit the wall around level 900/1000, so nothing to consider.

Energy is out of ranking. I'm still confused why they capped it at level 100 and not your actual level (design dust from the clicker version?). I don't even consider it a "resource", but design dirt.

• Like 1

My view on the matter would be to tier resources accordingly:

Tier 0 - The End Goal

Girls

The ultimate goal of the game is to collect the girls. While some of the girls have PVP value and can be thought of as a resource (only 5-star or better girls matter for this purpose) they are in many ways the reward for which you are expending resources to acquire. 3-star girls have essentially no value beyond your enjoyment in collecting them, but if that's not worth it for you then I don't know why you're playing this game. So I would put the girls in a completely separate category above all the others. Ultimately, the only reason you would prioritize any other resource over girls is because you expect the investment to allow you to obtain more girls in the future.

Tier 1 - Primary Resources

Kobons, EP orbs (any kind), MP orbs (any kind), and Combativity

These are the resources that you directly spend to get the girls. You can always use more of these. There are a small minority of players who already have so many girls that GP orbs are worthless to them, but almost everyone has plenty of girls left to get. These resources are simply more valuable than the others. 

Tier 2 - Harem Improvement

Gems, Books, and Gifts

The next step down is upgrading your girls. Gifts are necessary to unlock affection scenes and enjoy your girls, while Gems and Books are necessary to make them strong in PVP which will let you earn Kobons and ultimately get more girls.

Of these, the Books and Gems are the most valuable, and I would consider both equally valuable. Books are a soft bottleneck, since there is a cost-effective way to purchase them by paying for market restocks. However, this gets very expensive and taxing on Kobons. Gems are a hard bottleneck as there is really no way to cost-effectively purchase more, and you have to budget them effectively. However, my natural income of Gems is much higher than my natural income of books. So which of the two is the more severe bottleneck is a bit subjective. I need more books than I need gems, but I do have a cost-effective way to purchase more books. In any case, both are supremely valuable. Gifts are not as valuable as the other two, at least not to me. I haven't had to restock the market for about 6 months and have enough saved up to handle any new girls I might acquire. I have to stay on top of these and buy out the market every time it naturally restocks, but so long as I do that I'm fine and won't need more of these. It's still valuable to get them as this gives me more of a buffer, but I have far more than I can currently use.

One thing I would note is that my spreadsheets indicate that gems will eventually become worthless. Because gems cannot be spent without spending books, and book income is ultimately lower than gem income, everyone is going to eventually reach a point where they have more gems than they could ever hope to spend. In theory you can just buy more books at the market by spending kobons on restocks, but once you're level 750 and are already at the level cap with your best girls it doesn't make sense to do this just to diversify your team. As a result, the value of gems is likely very temporary and they may well become a worthless resource in the long-run. 

Tier 3 - Money

GPx10 orbs, Ymens

This is a bit of an odd category to discuss. There was an enormous nerf back in October that greatly reduced the amount of income you received from selling items. This in turn meant that almost all players now are spending far more money than they are earning in income. Depending on how big your savings were at the time of the nerf, you might be in critical Ymen deficit, or still have years worth of savings banked up. I'm in the latter category, I have billions of Ymens saved up and so long as I don't squander it I will never have to worry about money again. However, there is really no way for anyone to get into my position. I'm essentially grandfathered from an early version of the game when Ymens were super easy to get. As a result, I really can't speak to how valuable ymens are because I just don't have to worry about them like other players do.

However, Ymens are needed for pretty much everything. You need them to buy from the shop for gifts and books, you need them to perform the affection upgrades, and there are tons of places in the game where you need to pay Ymens for whatever reason. As it stands right now, the best way to get Ymens is to spend GPx10 orbs and sell the proceeds. Although you get way less than you used to, they're still by far the most profitable way to get Ymens.

Tier 4 - Lesser Resources

Then we move on to the things that are less valuable: Boosters, Energy, Kisses, Tickets, and Equipment. While these can be useful in various circumstances, in the long term the game gives you more than enough of them and you never need to actively pay for more.

I have 499 Legendary Ginseng, 804 Legendary Chlorella, and 333 Legendary Cordyceps saved up. I am never running out. Getting more is really not valuable. I have 5047 tickets saved up. I'm never running out of those, either. Kisses are largely unnecessary, I get more than enough over the course of the month through natural regeneration to complete Seasons. Similarly, the GPx10 orbs I get from Places of Power will give me all the equipment drops I'll ever need so there's no reason I would ever buy more equipment. I've also completed all the side-quests and am current with the main story, so Energy just sits wasted while I wait for the next chapter to be released. 

While I obviously do use these resources, I have no need for more of them. Kisses can be used as part of the Kinky Cumpetition event to get a girl, but that's about the only exception.

Edit: oh yeah, and Worship is completely and totally worthless. In theory it only takes 2000 worship (200 days) to reach floor 2000 and the final reward, and the real requirement is becoming strong enough to defeat the challenges along the way. Getting that strong is going to take you a lot longer than 200 days, so the actual worship requirements are essentially irrelevant.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

Thanks so much for the in depth replies everyone! This really helps!

I would love it if you could mention your current levels though, as they matter when trying to understand which resource is more important on which level.

And just to be clear I excluded Kobans from the list because they are almost always the most valuable resource, but are also very easily compared to others (I.e we all know how many Kobans it will cost to get an X amount of the above resources. e.g 10.8 Kobans= 1 Combativity. 420= 70000XP book etc... so spending less than that amount might be a good exchange). In fact, Kobans are the main resource I'm trying to use correctly by having this list.

6 hours ago, lepidocter said:

We should identify "tiers". This kind of considerations are more usefull for players that can decide any strategy of resource management. For me, and surely early levels, "resources" are godsend stuff whatever, that allow you to proceed step by step. Even a single koban that drop out is valuable.

6 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Well, I'm aware this ranking doesn't help, but the game doesn't have binary choices about collecting stuff :).

First of all your ranking helps in seeing things through your perspective at your level (Though I don't know what it is). But just to be clear- you should at all time grab any and all resources you can easily get. This list refers to the occasions where you need to make a choice, which is something you have to deal with a lot when you start spending Kobans on events. One example is the one I mentioned above where I need to choose between the PoA or PoV extra route and the resources gathered are not of the same type. Another example for higher levels might be if you need to choose between the 14400 Kobans you need for two PoV and the PoA and the 15000+ Kobans you need for mythic days just a few days later. That's really a case of "What's worth more to me, 6 girls, 158 books, 224400 Gxp, 21 Gx10 orbs, 15 Ep orbs, 5 MP orbs, 2 MPx6 orbs, 2 Sandalwood, 6,600,000 Ymen, and a ton of gems, combativity, kisses and energy or one mythic girl".

Which brings me to my next point-

5 hours ago, Attirm said:

Girls

The ultimate goal of the game is to collect the girls. While some of the girls have PVP value and can be thought of as a resource (only 5-star or better girls matter for this purpose) they are in many ways the reward for which you are expending resources to acquire. 3-star girls have essentially no value beyond your enjoyment in collecting them, but if that's not worth it for you then I don't know why you're playing this game. So I would put the girls in a completely separate category above all the others. Ultimately, the only reason you would prioritize any other resource over girls is because you expect the investment to allow you to obtain more girls in the future.

TL;DR We need to think about resources value beyond whether they are used directly for gaining girls or not.

I agree that girls are the ultimate goal. But maximizing the girls you can get isn't just a matter of grabbing the first ones you can. Since most events have girls you can't get without spending Kobans, you have to treat them like any other resource in the game, even if the ultimate goal is to have them, as you'll have to choose wisely on which girl you're spending your Kobans.

E.g in the example about the PoA/PoV  vs mythic you're giving up on either 6 3*L girls or one mythic. Or in the PoA vs PoV example the PoA might have more girls, but it's double the koban price and you can get the extra path on the following PoV with the leftover amount to have the same amount of girls you would have gotten. 

And it gets trickier when you realize resources like kisses and combativity are a key factor in you getting girls in other events. So if I get more orbs and combativity in PoA, which as you've said is a major way of directly getting girls, it might not be equal to the theoretical amount of girls I'll get from the smaller amount of combativity I'll get from PoV, but which I can actually use after the event in the Classic event and Mythic days... Not to mention the Kisses which are both in bigger quantity and can be used after the current season is over to get a head start on the next one.

You also have to take into account exchange rate and potential Koban gain as well as time sensitivity- Energy, Kisses and the rest might not be directly as valuable as what you called Tier 2/3 resources, but they are more valuable when taking into account contests (When talking about kisses/energy) and League (When talking about boosters) which are both means of increasing your Koban gain during limited periods of time (Using said limited resources). For me for example I would usually need at least 1M Ymen for it to be worth my while spending stocked kisses from events/season instead of saving them for kinky cumpetition/PoA. 

I agree that equipment is usually easily gained organically, but it does have added value by it's worth being sold. E.g, I would rather have 1000 Ymen worth of equipment that I can sell during legendary contest to get the girl than 1000+ Ymen. Though tbh you usually don't get equipment as direct prizes in events so it's not that relevant anyway. 

Finally we have the PoV which is relatively new but makes almost all resources more valuable. E.g this PoV is based around kisses and league tickets, which means that like I mentioned even finishing the season with unclaimed kisses isn't a waste as you can use them to move up the PoV and basically save some of those kisses for next season as well as combativity. 

OC that's not to say that the ranking you gave is wrong in anyway (There's no wrong answers here), just that I don't necessarily  agree with the reasoning of value linked to directly getting girls. 

il y a 26 minutes, Vexen666 a dit :

420= 70000XP book etc... so spending less than that amount might be a good exchange).

For this specific case, Market Refreshes should be your baseline. Mythic Books are waaay overpriced.

A single market refresh costs 42 Kobans and gives... 12k XP? On average. So the proper rate is closer to 245 Kobans = 70 000 XP (At least once you have "unlimited Ymens", but you shouldn't spend Kobans on Books until you reach this point anyway).

Applying "base conversion rates" for Kobans to other resources could make for an interesting topic in its own :)

3 hours ago, Vexen666 said:

I agree that girls are the ultimate goal. But maximizing the girls you can get isn't just a matter of grabbing the first ones you can. Since most events have girls you can't get without spending Kobans, you have to treat them like any other resource in the game, even if the ultimate goal is to have them, as you'll have to choose wisely on which girl you're spending your Kobans.

Yes, and that's ultimately a value judgement based on how much you want the girl in question. How much of an improvement in resource acquisition are you getting for your investment, and is it worth passing on a girl you want? You use the example of PoA/PoV girls, and to date (with one unusual exception) those girls have never gotten revivals. If you didn't pick them up when they were available, then you will likely never get them. There may be revivals eventually, but that will have represented years of waiting for those who didn't pick them up at the first opportunity. 

In any case, if you're acquiring girls for their combat power, then the only girls you care about are 5-star girls. Common and Rare 5-star girls are only obtained through completion of story-mode so they're not really a concern, while only 2 Epic 5-star girls were ever released so they're kinda a special case. This leaves only 5-star legendaries and mythics. For the most part you can get 5-star legendaries with little effort from Legendary Contests, but mythics are very expensive.

4 hours ago, Vexen666 said:

And it gets trickier when you realize resources like kisses and combativity are a key factor in you getting girls in other events. So if I get more orbs and combativity in PoA, which as you've said is a major way of directly getting girls, it might not be equal to the theoretical amount of girls I'll get from the smaller amount of combativity I'll get from PoV, but which I can actually use after the event in the Classic event and Mythic days... Not to mention the Kisses which are both in bigger quantity and can be used after the current season is over to get a head start on the next one.

Yeah, the timing of resources definitely matters. The PoA kiss and combativity rewards are only really useful for speeding up PoA progression itself. I wouldn't say a headstart on the Season is particularly valuable. If you're struggling to get all the XP rewards before Legendary Contests arrive then maybe speeding things up might be helpful, but if you can do that then it doesn't matter.

You also have to take into account exchange rate and potential Koban gain as well as time sensitivity- Energy, Kisses and the rest might not be directly as valuable as what you called Tier 2/3 resources, but they are more valuable when taking into account contests (When talking about kisses/energy) and League (When talking about boosters)

Actually contests do not matter for any of those things. If you look at the possible contests (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Contests) you'll see that spending energy, fighting in PVP, and fighting against villains are always paired with other things. And due to the point scoring mechanism, the other things they are paired with tend to generate far, far more points. For instance, if you get "Who's the Best" then every point of XP you earn is worth 10 points and every win in seasons and leagues is worth 150 points. Redeeming even a single Path of Valor XP reward will generate 115k points, the equivalent of 767 seasons fights. There is simply no realistic way you can win this contest with season fights. The same is true of contests paired up with "give XP to the girls" where people routinely save up millions of XP worth of books to win them. 

The only contests where Combativity prevails as the dominant resource is "They are only stairs for your glory" and "All shall fear your skills!", but in my experience there are always whales throwing inordinate amounts of kobons at these so winning them is never profitable and not even worth attempting. At least not at my level.

As for boosters, the problem is that you can only ever use 3 per day. Once you're collecting more than 3 legendary boosters per day, any more are completely and totally useless. Cordyceps is the only booster that has any actual value, since it's rare and you can't keep 3 Cordyceps in effect constantly, but the other boosters will cut it most of the time. Jujubes in theory are even rarer, but in practice they completely suck so there's no reason you'd ever waste a valuable booster slot on them (I just keep them around in my inventory in case they get buffed one day).

I agree that equipment is usually easily gained organically, but it does have added value by it's worth being sold. E.g, I would rather have 1000 Ymen worth of equipment that I can sell during legendary contest to get the girl than 1000+ Ymen. Though tbh you usually don't get equipment as direct prizes in events so it's not that relevant anyway. 

This goes back to the contest problem. Selling equipment is on Day 4 of Legendary Contests and provides 50 points, but it overlaps with gain XP which is worth 10 points each and people will often push the winning score into the millions. A few hundred points from selling a couple extra pieces of equipment will never change the outcome of that event.

Also if you want to generate points on this event, you can just spend ymens on GPx10 spins, which will generate 10 items you can sell. But that's foolish, if you want to spend ymens on GPx10 spins do it on day 2 not day 4.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

Actually contests do not matter for any of those things. If you look at the possible contests (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Contests) you'll see that spending energy, fighting in PVP, and fighting against villains are always paired with other things. And due to the point scoring mechanism, the other things they are paired with tend to generate far, far more points. For instance, if you get "Who's the Best" then every point of XP you earn is worth 10 points and every win in seasons and leagues is worth 150 points. Redeeming even a single Path of Valor XP reward will generate 115k points, the equivalent of 767 seasons fights. There is simply no realistic way you can win this contest with season fights. The same is true of contests paired up with "give XP to the girls" where people routinely save up millions of XP worth of books to win them. 

I see what you're saying, though it's not a matter of "is there a better option", but rather "is this a good available option". Generally I find that in days that aren't LC you can easily get to 2-4th place using said available resources... In "Teach us Master!" selling equipment is the only way to go, and in "Charity is Investment Above All" and "What’s This Mess?" It's a better option than spending money or girl xp during casual contests instead of LC. In "Who talked about “corruption”?" spending PvP is way better than spending Millions and in "They are only stairs for your glory" 4 energy= 1 Combativity so it is still a very viable option to get points... And in all these cases, those small extra bonuses might be exactly what pushes you from 2nd to 1st place and gives you those extra 180 Kobans.

Again, I don't think your ranking is wrong, I just think those resources have a lot more value than being useless. 

Il y a 1 heure, Vexen666 a dit :

Again, I don't think your ranking is wrong, I just think those resources have a lot more value than being useless. 

Especially below level 401. After that, it seems the competition gets so crazy that it's almost impossible to get Top 4 anyway, even with these extra resources. Well, at least that's what I understood; but I'm still below lvl 401, so I take the Kobans while I can :D

2 hours ago, Vexen666 said:

Generally I find that in days that aren't LC you can easily get to 2-4th place using said available resources...

Not at my level! Contests are hyper-competitive, to the extent that I can only take top 4 a few days per month and need to plan for that.

I would put an asterisk there and note that my time zone means that the reset time is 4:00 AM for me. This puts me at a severe disadvantage since I have to commit to my position several hours before the contest close, making me a sitting duck to snipers. 

In "Teach us Master!" selling equipment is the only way to go

Yup, and that's the event you want to stockpile your equipment to sell on. I have thousands of pieces of equipment kept in my inventory for that event.

and in "Charity is Investment Above All" and "What’s This Mess?" It's a better option than spending money or girl xp during casual contests instead of LC

At my level the winners of those contests typically spend hundreds of millions of ymens. You won't even take top-25 if you aren't spending ymens and are trying to use the other scoring mechanisms. Remember, there are people at my cohort who were around when ymens were really easy to obtain and have literally billions lying around to throw at these contests.

If you're able to play at the reset time, Contests are much easier, it's true. To me Reset time is at 1 p.m. so a little bit better chances to get Top4, because you can see how much other had invest and can decide to participate at the race for Top4 at a point were it's better forseeable how much ressources you will need. In the last months most of the contests seems to be easier in comparison to the situation before awakening and the price nerf. The last 5 or 6 "spend money" contests I saw ended below 500.000 points for Top1 and Top4 started between 100.000 and 300.000 points (Legendary contest not counted).

Since I'm in the 401+ bracket I could reach Top4 not very often. Mostly between 5 and 10 times in a month but it seems to expand a little bit in the last month.

12 hours ago, Attirm said:

Not at my level!

Again, I don't know what level you are 😅 I'd appreciate it if everyone said their level at least once here so I'd know. I'm 326.

But like you and bolitho said- Playing around reset changes the way the game is played by a lot. For me it's around 2 PM so I get both a good chunk of time to play before reset and right after reset so I know if there's a point for me going into a contest or if someone is spending all of his resources on winning this one.

But again, I'd love it if everyone said what their level was while commenting. It might be that those resources ARE useless beyond some level, just not at my level yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vexen666 said:

Again, I don't know what level you are 😅 I'd appreciate it if everyone said their level at least once here so I'd know. I'm 326.

I'm level 450, so I'm not the highest level but I'm pretty high up there.

As far as contests go, everyone 401 or above is lumped together.

• Like 1