Harem

Ander Valdivielso

Yulian was the 11th hero that joined my harem, Vito was the 21st hero that joined my harem, Takahiro was the 31st hero that joined my harem, Motivated Darwin was the 41st hero that joined my harem, Colin was the 51st hero that joined my harem, Cozy Winter was the 61st hero that joined my harem. These are the missing heroesnthat don't appear in the Harem but appear in the market.

20220203_085104.jpg

20220203_085253.jpg

20220203_091655.jpg

20220203_092608.jpg

20220203_093529.jpg

20220203_093752.jpg

Edited by Ander Valdivielso

Usually using any filter that applies to the missing guys should "reload" them. Leaving the Harem page and re-entering through the market sometimes does the trick as well.

It is unusual however to be missing so many at once. Both on Nutaku and the main server I tend to miss only one or two guys at a time.

Ok guys, this is not good but it's my bad. I'll have to remove the screenshots because it actually spoil guys' poses. Please do not share screenshots that spoil content. Only base poses, no story mode screenshots (select only text in the screenshot if you find an ortography error for example, and use a color to hide the poses 😩).

About the problem in the subject: it seems to be more a display bug of your harem as you can still find your guys in the market (which is a great news). Have you tried to use the vanilla filter "date recruited" to see if you have them?
On a side note, there are still some display bugs in harem since the update that introduced a modification of how the guys are displayed to load the harem page faster

Actually the Harem page has a lot of troubles, once you filter some appear duplicated, some apparently with money to withdraw but is not actually true, some are not there. etc... you indeed need to reload in order to fix, but then one looses some filters, all this needs to be improved imho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:24 AM, Zamioc Yuki said:

Ok guys, this is not good but it's my bad. I'll have to remove the screenshots because it actually spoil guys' poses.

Does that actually matter anymore? I didn't think poses were still used for any PvP combat (supplanted by things like the gems). Poses only seem relevant in the Champions battles, where they can't really be "spoiled". No?

Il y a 13 heures, NYPup2Train a dit :

Does that actually matter anymore? I didn't think poses were still used for any PvP combat (supplanted by things like the gems). Poses only seem relevant in the Champions battles, where they can't really be "spoiled". No?

On discords and forums, no poses or story spoiler. Thank you :D

Le 13/02/2022 à 19:16, Zamioc Yuki a dit :

On discords and forums, no poses or story spoiler. Thank you :D

Understood. 👍

(Am I right, though, about poses only actually mattering for Champions battles? That was my understanding, at this stage in the game's evolution.)

(Edit: Oh, right, and sometimes for the Blessings, in certain weeks. Which does affect all combat. Forgot about those.)

• Thanks 1

I think there was some confusion on the use of the word pose. The picture that was removed was spoiling poses as in the guys pictures in game as you upgrade them with affection/gift items. Poses as in which sexual pose they use/favourite can be talked about and pictures of their favourite pose is fine, just not actual pictures of them beyond their base normally clothed pose/picture.

• Like 1

This confusion could be avoided if the thingys used in the champion battles and blessings etc. would be labeled correctly as sex positions and not "poses".

The poses are indeed the pictures unlocked when gaining/unlocking stars for each guy and those are visible in the harem screen, possibly on the player profile page and during battle for the active team.