Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

HH Club Chat++ v0.74 // HH Leagues++ v0.16.1 // HH Labyrinth++ v0.8.1

Fixed

• Popup of the hero page fixed

Edit - Since I have already been asked:

Kinkoid reverted today's update with the new bundler. You don't need to downgrade my three scripts - just use the latest ones. My scripts recognize which bundler is present. They are cross-bundler compatible 🙂

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 2

On 1/2/2020 at 1:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

For some reason the script stopped working. After the update, everything seemed to be working, but a few minutes ago it started looking like this.

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.db7ff0f3a71df4c15d73ea39ae29aa14.jpg

On all versions of the game. The script was not updated anymore, only 3 hours ago, there are no new updates. Script version 1.39.15

4 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

For some reason the script stopped working. After the update, everything seemed to be working, but a few minutes ago it started looking like this.

Kinkoid reverted today's update with the new bundler. For HH++ you can use (temporarily) the old version 1.39.14 here: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/raw/612c94e581cd3a0dceee4d447f2f759d0e785b57/dist/hh-plus-plus.dev.user.js

(no downgrade is required for the other scripts)

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I was just wondering why the skip button in pantheon takes ages to appear, then I saw the top of the page is messed up again.

And suddenly I realised, the auto update had installed the latest version again. 😲

So I guess we have to disable that for the moment.

Edited by Der DinX

Updated HH++ BDSM to 1.39.16, it now will work with or without the bundler change. There's still going to be some issue when the bundler change comes back, mostly tooltips and styling issue, but they removed the bundler change from the test server as well...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Thinking 1

Shard and SP booster counters are no longer updating. The booster status on the top bar only updates during Market visit, not when you get shards. The shard count on the villain page doesn't update after getting drops. So be careful with getting mythic girl as they won't tell you when SP has expired. I'm using HH++ OCD, not sure this applies to BDSM.

13 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

In BDSM the script doesn't work on Pachinko / Night Club page.

Turn off the "Disable the "No Girls Available" warning pop-ups in Pachinko/NC" module, I messed up the fix for that one.

• Hug 1

On 2/22/2024 at 12:25 AM, rbgrey said:

BDSM script is fixed for me. You all rock!

Well, it mostly works. With HHLeagues++ it keeps throwing this error after a single league battle

image.thumb.png.443cacf2f566edd59ff0e5d6cdf34c6b.png

This bug is on Nutaku again

• Like 2

HH Leagues++ v0.16.2

Added

Fixed

• Nutaku "Invalid starting of battle" @Alander
  • "Line break" for HH++ sim results

HH Labyrinth++ v0.8.2

Added

Edited by -MM-
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

@renalove something is weird with the battle simulator in Pantheon and reflect skill:

image.thumb.png.fb0625eef95d8b975a8b2d0e10f9d801.pngimage.png.fb97773bee1ce947c41fac5a05bfbdb1.png

I have a headband equipped, and 3x cordy + 1x chlorella, as this was shown as best before I equipped the headband. I am not 100% sure, but AFAIK it did indeed show 9.55% win rate, which are now shown below the opponent team, definitely something close to it.

After equipping the headband, the booster simulator as well as skill simulator tables however show much higher win chances, even without headband, and 4x cordy being best. At first I thought, it still thinks there is no headband equipped, but when switching to shield skill, all is shown 100% correct/consistent, so it knows that I have a headband equipped.