Worlds Girls

Pirusssd

I was looking through the different girl filters and the worlds filter catch my attention that from the 86 different girls only 28 have 5 stars wich means that 58 girls have 3 stars it's kind of weird that more than twice as many girls are three stars only!It seems that with the addition of new girls with the different events these girls were forgotten in time they deserve more love!

there was a time were they started to give some 5* to 3* girls, but they stopped only a few weeks/months after. It makes sense, there is nothing to be gained from besides people spending some affection.

And, yes, i would appreciate dropping less girls on us (and improve in art/*/game balance/even more story/...), but it still seems like that is what players want and probably one of the best ways to earn money.

Edited by blaa

Rather than "less girls", I'd say "give them a purpose". At least make these 3* girls cheaper to upgrade (now that affection is not really a bottleneck anymore - at least much less so than GXP and Gems - you'd think we should be able to upgrade a few 3* girls, but my pool of 0* girl is growing larger everyday, while my affection stash remains desperately close to 0).

I also wonder why they don't introduce more C/R/E 5* girls. There are a decent amount of C5 and R5 already, but why only 2 Epic girls? They're great! I want more of them :)

And unless the future "Contextual leagues" or other new events start adding restrictions on the number of stars, I don't see 3* girls getting much love any time soon, unfortunately (Except for Epic 3* in Epic Leagues; since we don't have enough E5 girls for a full team).

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

(Except for Epic 3* in Epic Leagues; since we don't have enough E5 girls for a full team).

E3 girls are also useless in Leagues, sadly. Their base stats are even lower than C5 girls, which are themselves just barely able to be competitive with Mythics on rare occasions. E5's require about +60% blessing just to match an unblessed Mythic, and +40% to match an unblessed Legendary, which means they'll only ever be useful on a double-blessing, and even then they need an above-average double-blessing if you want them to be good. In other words, you're going to be lucky if an E3 girl is useful more than once. They're only slightly less expensive to awaken than L5 girls which are going to be relevant way more often, so there's really no reason to awaken E3 girls.

I would agree that it would be nice to get more E5 girls in the game. Their power level is already really close to L5 girls, such that they're essentially just budget Legendaries which is nice.

@Attirm Liliat refers to the "contextual Leagues" Kinkoid had in the "future feature survey" some months ago (didn't remember the right name of the survey, I hope the description of the survey theme is enough to identify the survey right). In the "contextual Leagues" you have a theme and only girls who fits this theme will avaliable for this League activitys - so in an "Epic contextual League" you can only use Epic Girls. At the moment you will have to choose 5 3* Epic Girls for a full battle team.

• Like 1

It's kinda logical. You drop a Common 5 star girl by completing the world, and another is the real prize for the first rank of the Troll. The second rank prize is an Epic 3. The third rank a Legendary3 . Other girls drop as 'consolation prize' (==wasted combativity) and should be Common 3.

At the implementation, Legendary 5 were the rarest to find in extra events, and Mythicals not even conceived.

By abstraction, most of their design ideas seems based on the concept this is actually the ongoing game. Turning at least two more girls by world from Common 3 to Common 5 can make many of their design ideas more relevant.

To notice the rarity thing is way better balanced in Comix Harem, so far, and strict to the original design. So one can think HH has lost a bit of control in time.

Edited by lepidocter