Champions level cap

Vexen666

Hey, so just wondering... Do champions' levels cap at some point? So far I didn't worry about it as them getting stronger was a plus since it meant more fights before the 24 hours rest. But now that champions dropping event girls are a thing I'm wondering if they stop getting stronger at some point or am I going to reach a level where it's impossible to get the girl during the event without spending so much tickets I won't have enough left for PoA. 

E.g Matsuda at level 5 is pretty strong for me. I'm now at a point where it took me like 12 tickets to beat him on his final tier due to a bad draft. Taking into account that not every non-final win is going to be a shard drop it's possible to sink around 50+ tickets per girl, and with multiple events during the month, some with two girls, I see a scenario where you'll need to spend 200 tickets a month to get all the girls and have not enough left for the 115 needed for PoA...

• 11 months later...

Way back in Patch Notes #13.  Search for the phrase "classic champions" to find the exact spot.  Max level is 900.
Romero will be level 900 at tier 28, Whaty at 27, Matsuda at 26, Ryu at 25, and Alban at 23, I think.

Edited by AmandaMoon
added tiers
  • Like 1