PvP, villians, sex god path, tower of fame, nothing is working

Sk diablo

STOP POSTING "ME TOO" PLEASE.

Instead, more actual info would be useful. You're all using the MOBILE APP, right?

I'll give you the same advice as a previous poster with another issue: for now, try playing the game using your MOBILE WEB BROWSER instead of the actual app. Same login details, and many mobile users tend to prefer it. Even if you don't, that's at least a good workaround so you can keep playing for now. Thanks.

Edit: Also, has any of you tried to uninstall then reinstall the app (or simply tried updating it if that's an option, depending on your device)?

Beyond this, I think @Noacc might still be around, worth a ping just in case. The Mobile App seems to have a few issues today... ^^

PS: Please note that it's almost the end of the working day for Kinkoid staff right now, so don't expect an answer or a fix until tomorrow.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

52 minutes ago, musemija said:

DvDivXXX using pc tried everything you said dont work. on mobile its working but i need to work on pc

Okay... So your issue seems to be unrelated to the OP's (who has an issue on the mobile app, see their screenshot). No one else is having issues on their computer at this time, at least the vast majority of players can access and play the game normally and don't have any of the visual glitches shown in the OP.

Please open a separate thread for your own issue, in QA NOT in Bug Report, as I'm fairly sure you can be guided through a few steps to fix your issue by fellow players savvy and nice enough to help you out if you ask nicely.

This here thread will stay focused on the MOBILE issue.

14 minutes ago, aike said:

Same problem while playing in browser.

On your mobile device? What device, which browser, what steps have you already taken, please describe the issue more clearly etc.

Also guys, this isn't a Support forum. And even if it were, you're not helping anyone helping you by providing nothing but one-liners like "me too" or "same problem" or even the OP's "nothing works". AT LEAST the OP included one screenshot, but it's very far from enough to understand what issue they're experiencing exactly.

For help with your specific issues, free to send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

STOP POSTING "ME TOO" PLEASE.

Instead, more actual info would be useful. You're all using the MOBILE APP, right?

I'll give you the same advice as a previous poster with another issue: for now, try playing the game using your MOBILE WEB BROWSER instead of the actual app. Same login details, and many mobile users tend to prefer it. Even if you don't, that's at least a good workaround so you can keep playing for now. Thanks.

Edit: Also, has any of you tried to uninstall then reinstall the app (or simply tried updating it if that's an option, depending on your device)?

Beyond this, I think @Noacc might still be around, worth a ping just in case. The Mobile App seems to have a few issues today... ^^

PS: Please note that it's almost the end of the working day for Kinkoid staff right now, so don't expect an answer or a fix until tomorrow.

I'm on PC and having the same problem everyone else is having, it started around thirteen or fourteen hours ago, Perform battles just stopped working.  I can still do mass-performances using Kobans, but doing single performances isn't working anywhere, Villains, Ninja Spy, Sex God Path, Season Of The Tiger, Tower of Fame, all broken, I go to do single-perform, and it just sticks like that picture the OP posted, but I can still navigate out of the stuck performance.

I'm using Dissenter (Brave) as a browser on Windows 7 and was doing fine up until about 5AM ET here in Canada.

EDIT:  And now it also gets stuck in Story Performance, just tried to fight the Ninja Spy in Investigation, and it won't let me do Single Performance to fight him.

Edited by Crater Bob
Update to previous bug report.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Guys who have the problem, when for example you try to fight a villain - does you combativity get spent? (even if no visible combat is happening)

So that if you were at 20 combativity and tried villain fight once - after refresh do you see 19 or 20 combativity?

It didn't reduce my combat points for getting stuck.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C-man said:

Only when i choose "15 fights for x kobans" in leagues i can fight others.

Please don't make duplicate threads. Always check the section for an existing thread before making one of your own. If an active topic already exists, post in it. I've moved your post here for you. Cheers.

• Like 1