PvP, villians, sex god path, tower of fame, nothing is working

Sk diablo

Have you reported your problem to game's support? It's done throught the Settings menu - Support. We can try to help you but in the end we're all just players here and your issue seems very specific (most people don't have it).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Have you reported your problem to game's support? It's done throught the Settings menu - Support. We can try to help you but in the end we're all just players here and your issue seems very specific (most people don't have it).

What do you mean most people don't have it?  There's more than a page of users making the same complaint here in this thread, and it's been an issue for two days now.  Screenshots and explanations have been provided, and we're still waiting for a fix.

12 minutes ago, Crater Bob said:

What do you mean most people don't have it?  There's more than a page of users making the same complaint here in this thread, and it's been an issue for two days now.  Screenshots and explanations have been provided, and we're still waiting for a fix.

Are you using google chrome/firefox to play the game it normally works best with those ones also incognito mode/turning cookies off can sometimes cause issues.
are you using an apple phone to play the game with?

As you can see without players telling them what they are using while being affected by the bug it cannot be fixed and they will read in game reports guaranteed they might not see your post on the forum also sometimes people get compensation when effected by in game bugs based on how bad it's and how long it takes to fix but they only get that if make a in game bug report.

23 minutes ago, Crater Bob said:

Yeah, half a dozen players complained about this issue (several of them confusing it with other issues) on the forum. Now compare that with the ~10k active players of the game. Most people don't have it means "only a tiny number of players have this issue". Believe me, if it was a global thing, the forum and Discord would be ablaze by now.

Obviously, I understand your frustration, but a few forum posts don't make a global issue. And again, we're not Kinkoid's Support team. It's through reaching out to them that you will have your best shot at fixing the issue. If we had a workaround or a fix, we would have already told you guys. We told you all we could think of that might help, but unfortunately it didn't (for most of you who posted here). Not much else we can do.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Are you using google chrome/firefox to play the game it normally works best with those ones also incognito mode/turning cookies off can sometimes cause issues.
are you using an apple phone to play the game with?

As you can see without players telling them what they are using while being affected by the bug it cannot be fixed and they will read in game reports guaranteed they might not see your post on the forum also sometimes people get compensation when effected by in game bugs based on how bad it's and how long it takes to fix but they only get that if make a in game bug report.

If you looked on the first page where I listed what I was using, you'd know I was using Brave.  Do you even read the thread before writing responses?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, half a dozen players complained about this issue (several of them confusing it with other issues) on the forum. Now compare that with the ~10k active players of the game. Most people don't have it means "only a tiny number of players have this issue". Believe me, if it was a global thing, the forum and Discord would be ablaze by now.

Obviously, I understand your frustration, but a few forum posts don't make a global issue. And again, we're not Kinkoid's Support team. It's through reaching out to them that you will have your best shot at fixing the issue. If we had a workaround or a fix, we would have already told you guys. We told you all we could think of that might help, but unfortunately it didn't (for most of you who posted here). Not much else we can do.

You'd think Kinkoid would keep tabs on this forum so they could keep up with Bug Report discussions.

54 minutes ago, Crater Bob said:

You'd think Kinkoid would keep tabs on this forum so they could keep up with Bug Report discussions.

You're welcome. They don't directly do that, but us player-moderators can escalate issues to them when relevant and when we have enough info. I've already pinged a Kinkoid CM earlier on in this thread. Several of us, mods or otherwise, have also insisted that you guys should first and foremost send an in-game ticket to Kinkoid Support. Kinkoid's offices are closed on weekends, though. So don't expect an official reply until Monday (CET).

Also, Jelom has a point: Brave isn't a supported browser. Do you have the same issue using a supported browser? Chrome, FireFox, Edge or Opera?

1 hour ago, Crater Bob said:

If you looked on the first page where I listed what I was using, you'd know I was using Brave.  Do you even read the thread before writing responses?

Don't take your anger out on people trying to help you. Not saying thanks is bad enough, responding to a supportive message by a fellow player with a snarky comment about Kinkoid is even worse... Responding to a fellow player trying to help you out with a directly hostile message like this won't fly.

We get it, you're experiencing technical issues and that's annoying. It's neither our fault nor our responsibility, though. Don't bite the hand that tries to feed you for free. Fair warning.

• Hug 1

I use FireFox with Windows XP. My old PC can't afford update to latest version, so Edge also won't work. Chrome and Opera never let me in game, probably I need some steps to make it work. This issue with single battles started right after update with Boss Bang and I wrote to support in game the first day. Clearing cache not helping and changing browser impossible, so I guess this issue will never be fixed. They need to write somewhere system requirement, since it not easily to find browser that work. It seems they stopped supporting Windows XP and I can only change my PC. The best way it can be fixed now would be adding multiple fight button in Pantheon's Stairway, Boss Bang and most importantly Adventure's story mode (not sure if it is already there) since you can't progress story otherwise. All future additions also need it.

Thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes, I'm not used to write long in english.

• Like 1

So I experience the same thing on Mobile devices (I tried 2 devices with Chrome browser) -> the screen just stuck on the battle and no "resource" was spent.
Both phones are with Android. Chrome versions are 80.0.3987.132 and 81.0.4044.138 (I know they are old, but hey, it worked perfectly till Friday). Restart didn't worked. Clear cache: no need, because I am using incognito mode and all cache is cleared on restart.

And something interesting using the "Internet Browser" on the Samsung device - page says this browser is not supported, which is fine. I do a battle, and it goes well. Even "resource" is spent. But when open on PC, all the spent resources are there. I guess that is a known issue. But I'd rather continue using Chrome on Mobile :D

On PC it is working perfectly with Chrome (version 98.0.4758.82) and Firefox v88.0.1 (using the same Internet connection if that matters).

• Like 1

So then the problem is related to the operative system and also the browser used. Old systems like WinXP and Win7 seem to be affected, whether because of some system requirement missing from new OS or more probably because the browser versions available to them lack some feature needed for the game engine.

• Like 2

In my opinion, last patch added some new code, that is not really supported in the old Chrome versions I have on the phones. If it's not that necessary to have it, maybe they can return back the old-working code. It could also be a server update or so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crater Bob said:

Brave uses the Chrome framework.  X_X

Be nice or GTFO. Check your profile for my official warning. For the next couple of days, any post you try to make will have to be approved by a moderator. If you keep being ungrateful to your fellow players trying to help you and replying in this entitled tone like we OWED you something, you don't belong here.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

So then the problem is related to the operative system and also the browser used.

This sums it up nicely from what we can gather from the latest posts with people starting to provide more details and usable info. Basically the latest patch is causing bugs for players with really ancient and/or unsupported browsers. That can be linked to ancient OS, but not necessarily. I'm still using Win7 and I have none of those issues. WinXP is pushing it, though. Even I had to begrudgingly abandon it years ago, as not only Microsoft themselves stopped supporting it long ago but most software don't bother staying compatible with it either. We're reaching the point where I'll soon have to move to the lesser evil among post-7 versions of Windows, as some games are starting to demand I use Win10 or above.

3 hours ago, aike said:

It seems they stopped supporting Windows XP and I can only change my PC.

Why change your PC? You can run a clean version of Win7 and make it function and even look pretty similar to XP on the same PC. That's what I did. You'll need to turn off most of the extra shiny things that eat up RAM and CPU for no essential feature, set it to prioritize Performance over visuals, but that's absolutely doable. And it would allow you to use more recent versions of most browsers, including FireFox (especially on an older computer, I'd recommend trying Opera or Chrome or another more efficient, lightweight browser though. Moving from FF to Opera made everything work twice as fast for me).

Of course, since Win7 itself is now no longer supported by Microsoft either, and I'm considering upgrading to whichever future version that has or at least allows the least mobile/tablet-style interface and can be set to work as close as possible to a good old XP-like proper computer OS, you might want to make the jump to that directly as well. I haven't found the best or least worse option for that myself, so I can't recommend anything specific beyond 7 yet though.

The issue come with some Javascript functions, that some early version of browsers (or the same Android) cannot run. In the specific case is a function called to retrieve and show the secondary figures in the teams - as it doesn't run, the battle engine stop. No battle run, and the game is not even halting, the game routine simply don't go to the resolution of the battle.

There's not a lot you can do about, nor tweaking the system, if not by updating the browser if you can, or update the entire system (== new device).

To notice sometime they do a "regression" (it happened twice on Firefox this year) making the whole game working again, excluding the incompatible functions, but they didn't on purpose, so it's not a guarantee that the game will work fine somehow in the future.

The Support will simply suggest you an update, and that's obvious.

• Like 2

"Simply update" is not always the option, you know that, no? If it was, I would have did it long time ago.
And how come that before the patch everything worked perfectly fine? If you know that there is a potential problem with the older browsers/OS, it is better to notify your players. 
Again, I am concerned because there is no obvious reason to "update' your JS script if it was working fine. You know, "if it's not broken, don't touch it".

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, zagorql said:

If you know that there is a potential problem with the older browsers/OS, it is better to notify your players. 

I'm not sure if you're using the general "you" or not here. Just in case, I'll reiterate that no one who posted in this thread is a Kinkoid employee. We're all just fellow players trying to help you guys.

45 minutes ago, zagorql said:

Again, I am concerned because there is no obvious reason to "update' your JS script if it was working fine. You know, "if it's not broken, don't touch it".

So you're suggesting that they stick with 10 years old technology to make sure the few players who have very old systems can still play the game, instead of improving the performance and functionality of the game for everybody else as less ancient technology becomes available?

On a personal level, I see where you're coming from and trust me, there were several times that software companies "forcing" me to "upgrade" my system didn't feel like an improvement. I had a perfectly fine scanner that worked like a charm under WinXP but when I switched to Win7 it stopped working forever just because neither the manufacturer nor Microsoft ever bothered making a Win7 compatible driver for it. Things like that. I also still don't have a fully satisfactory solution to the recent popularity of the .webp image format and its lack of compatibility with the ancient but really fast and smooth version of ACDSee I'm still using (and that's relevant to HH because they're using this format instead of the much heavier JPEG they used before). I'm still searching for a decent compromise, as I don't want a bloated piece of software like the current ACDSee or most other image viewers I know, I like to have simple and fast stuff that does one thing but does it well.

But in the bigger picture, this game is already fairly old tech as it is, and holding it back even longer to ensure retro-compatibility for a tiny portion of the user base stuck with really old systems wouldn't be a good thing. If they were to suddenly implement a super recent game engine that requires the latest version of Windows to play the game, sure, that'd piss me off too (as more and more new games already do, unfortunately). But here they're "excluding" players using stuff as old as Windows XP, from 20 years ago... Gotta catch up a little bit.

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not sure if you're using the general "you" or not here. Just in case, I'll reiterate that no one who posted in this thread is a Kinkoid employee. We're all just fellow players trying to help you guys.

It's not you guys personally, I am talking in general. As a product company, you (the company) should be aware of such problems. Not saying they don't care, because I can't give such a statement. And I think you mentioned that moderators may notify them about important things in the forum. So I hope they will be aware of this one.

Back to the problem - the systems I use are not "20 years old". They are not even 10 years old. I know that the software world and technologies are developing fast. Yet again, what is the reason to change something that worked before for everyone? I don't see any performance increase in the fights. But I do see speed up when open the Harem (yet still there is a problem with a missing girl when scroll down). I see the reason of using .webp instead of .jpg/.png. 

BTW the "forcing update" is made more often to have all (or at least the majority) of your users to use the same version of an app in order to avoid supporting older versions with old technologies. In this case, we are talking about a web based app, which do not have that complex logic, thus you do not have to force players to update their browsers. It can be made to work again, as it was working before. Sure, there are unsupported browsers and there is a message about it when load the game. In case you see such message, you can expect problems.

Lastly - I don't think this is connected to the Win XP or Win7. It's only a browser/script thing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Be nice or GTFO. Check your profile for my official warning. For the next couple of days, any post you try to make will have to be approved by a moderator. If you keep being ungrateful to your fellow players trying to help you and replying in this entitled tone like we OWED you something, you don't belong here.

Look, I'm on Windows 7 because I got my PC built in late 2014 and Windows 10 was buggy as hell back then and I wasn't going to risk it at the time, and I'm on Brave (Chrome framework clone without all the spyware and tracking software) because I got sick of the spyware on Chrome itself, and devs are supposed to make games like this work for EVERYONE, not just for one specific group of people with the right tech and the right software, that's what we have consoles for.  If you're suggesting that I get Chrome back when I got rid of it due to the spyware in the first place, what kind of suggestion is that really?  "You're going to have to reinstall what you deleted because it was harming your computer if you want to keep playing the game right."  Seriously?  Come on now.

Also, from what the others are saying, it sounds like the devs made a mistake with the last update anyway that ended up breaking the game to begin with, so why can't they just revert back to the previous version where it still worked for the rest of us who are dealing with a broken game now?  I'm surprised they didn't revert it back when they realized it was broken until they could patch the update to work for everybody anyway.

@Crater Bob

This bug might get addressed and it might take them some time. I wouldn't expect a revert from Kinkoid for this.

If it helps, I'm on win10 using Brave and HH works for me.

It sucks it doesn't work for you, yes. But channeling your frustration here is unproductive at best.

Modhat on: Please stop challenging other players and mods on this.

(Div hey, I switched from that smooth old ACDSee to Faststone many years ago. Same lightweight feel. ^_^)

• Thanks 1