Mythic Girls regularity

Don_Fuckan

I would like to know if Mythical Babes follow a time pattern (like once every X months). If they appear randomly, is there a link through which I can find out when they will be available? I have 862 combat points, over 2000 kobans and 84% of Bunna.

Is a one new mythic day 3-5 from each month, and revival I think is a year later debut in days 23-24 ... Yet a third time I don't know could be in another year... Bunna is the first Mythic, so she had revival, could be necessary wait december to know maybe...

Edited by KuroJack
  • Like 2

There was a long break between the first two MDRs and when they resumed the cycle early this year. But in the current cycle (unless/until something changes, which is likely bound to happen sooner or later) you won't see a Mythic girl a third time. There's one new MD every month and one MDR with only one older girl revived, and MDRs follow the order of release, so they can't catch up and restart the cycle yet. You can check the wiki Harem page's Mythic Days section and girls are shown in that order. Bunna was indeed the first one, and already had her revival long ago. This month saw Level Up Red coming back.

Hopefully, they'll spice things up by reviving multiple girls at once eventually. Otherwise, you'll never complete Bunna (and I'll never grab Matcha, etc.).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hopefully, they'll spice things up by reviving multiple girls at once eventually. Otherwise, you'll never complete Bunna (and I'll never grab Matcha, etc.).

I'm in the same position. I've got the Kobans stashed to pick up 3 of the next 4 revivals (Nike, Radka, I already have Golden Lupa, and High Mage Arcana). After that I'll have all but the first 5 Mythics and it is about waiting and hoping that they re-revive some of the girls that have already been revived. It's frustrating not knowing if those girls will actually come back, but it seems logical to me that at some point we get a LD type format with 2 Mythics revived with each MR (allowing them to catch-up), though it wouldn't surprise me if they started to break release order at that point. So after High MA starts the long process of starting to stash enough to be prepared when they spring that on us!

• Like 2

hey guys 

i have a question? how can you earn mythic shards so fast? do you have any tips or strategy for this? until know i was trying but cant even unlock any of it? please if someone know any tips or strategy about this can you share? thank you very much.

1) Have 5 Mythic Boosters "sandalwood perfume" storaged

2) Have 10.000 Koban storaged (1/6 of this if you play on Nutaku)

3) To minimize the needed amount of Koban don't use x10 or x50 attacks and have combativity rewards storaged.

4) Make sure shards for the mythic are avalaible at the moment you try to get some. For this: enter the Eventscreen and check if and how many shards available at the moment.

5) If you can only go for the shards at the first day of MD and for the whole Mythic Revival be exactly at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm etc. in the game (if you are in another timezone it's: reset-time, reset+2h, reset+4h etc). The shards will last not longer since 1-5 minutes.

With Sandalwood perfume you need 50 drops and with a chance between 6% and 7% you will need ca. 850 combativity in average, but to be on the safe side you need more Koban to avoid running out of Koban/combativity because of a bad streak.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

• 9 months later...
On 4/30/2022 at 2:06 PM, bolitho76 said:

1) Have 5 Mythic Boosters "sandalwood perfume" storaged

2) Have 10.000 Koban storaged (1/6 of this if you play on Nutaku)

3) To minimize the needed amount of Koban don't use x10 or x50 attacks and have combativity rewards storaged.

4) Make sure shards for the mythic are avalaible at the moment you try to get some. For this: enter the Eventscreen and check if and how many shards available at the moment.

5) If you can only go for the shards at the first day of MD and for the whole Mythic Revival be exactly at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm etc. in the game (if you are in another timezone it's: reset-time, reset+2h, reset+4h etc). The shards will last not longer since 1-5 minutes.

With Sandalwood perfume you need 50 drops and with a chance between 6% and 7% you will need ca. 850 combativity in average, but to be on the safe side you need more Koban to avoid running out of Koban/combativity because of a bad streak.

Now i have 569 combativity and 7845 kobans available, how possible that i can get the mythics.

1 hour ago, Jinse said:

Now i have 569 combativity and 7845 kobans available, how possible that i can get the mythics.

Also, don't necrobump slash hijack someone else's old, dead thread please. Post your own thread for your own questions in the future (you were in the right section at least). Thanks.