1. 1. Rate Bright Agate

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

44 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

4 of the Sandlewoods (and 9 of 11 on a 5th). I did not count [their] cost

Okay. I think you might have checked only now but some of that last booster was actually used on a CE girl? Otherwise with 5 Sandals you get the girl with 5 left on the last one. Consuming the first 4 ones gives 88 shards, then 6 more drops with the 5th one give you the remaining 12 drops. I don't see a way you could actually get to 4 Sandals plus 9 on the 5th one on just the MD girl (that would amount to 106 shards).

Anyways, for a rough estimation, let's assume you've used the normal amount of drops with Sandal equipped, so 50. 9418/540 ~= 17.44 x50 refills or 17 x50 and 1sth x20. Prices vary with natural regen, and you say you had 40 fights that glitched, so all in all something around 17 x50 = 850 fights. 5.88% drop rate. Actually a pretty bad run, it seems. Anyways, the important thing is you got her. 😃

PS: I'm not 100% convinced you actually don't get rewards when the screen freezes. You don't get the popup telling you which ones you got, but I'm leaning towards a visual issue rather than an actual miss.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

some of that last booster was actually used on a CE girl?

Perhaps. But I still had 2 points from a Sandlewood from back in the last Mythic Revival. I don't recall if Oasis Piper or Bright Agate got those. Anyway, as you said, the important thing is I got her. Just wishing I had planned better on the gems because the Mythics are bloody expensive as hell when you add everything up.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 4