Availability of mythic shards

ShannonX

Has there been a large increase in player numbers or is there a timer for shards to disappear? I can't spend combativity reload and spend again before all shards are gone. Even at the end of the last mythic days there used to be 1000s of extra shards but now they are all gone in a very short time.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Because this a mythic revival with half as many shards as a mythic days. It's always like this.

And therefore in revival many of the players at the higher end would already have her. So less shards would be needed as a rule.

Revival is more of a mad dash than Mythic Days. Shards might last a little longer on Day 2, but you probably won't see a buildup of shards like you do in the latter days of MD. If you want to go after the girl and don't have the availability to patiently plug away for a few minutes every two hours, you might need to resort to x10 and x50 fights.

At the moment we have the situation that we are at Mythic Girls in the Revival which were added to the game before B.D.S.M. was implemented. Before B.D.S.M. you need only three Mythics of your main stat to get the best team. So most Veterans who are not Charme didn't go for her at her first appearance and try to get her now too. If I remember it correct, Radka is the last girl from this batch.

• Like 3

Il y a 9 heures, ShannonX a dit :

Has there been a large increase in player numbers or is there a timer for shards to disappear? I can't spend combativity reload and spend again before all shards are gone. Even at the end of the last mythic days there used to be 1000s of extra shards but now they are all gone in a very short time.

It's almost always like that on the first day, for both MD and MDR. There are a few exceptions (Like Agate at the beginning of the month; she was not really popular).

It should get better today.

il y a 18 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

At the moment we have the situation that we are at Mythic Girls in the Revival which were added to the game before B.D.S.M. was implemented. Before B.D.S.M. you need only three Mythics of your main stat to get the best team. So most Veterans who are not Charme didn't go for her at her first appearance and try to get her now too. If I remember it correct, Radka is the last girl from this batch.

Back then, Mythic girls were also a lot more expensive, as SP Boosters didn't exist yet. They've been introduced just before Arcana or Royal Housemaid (Not sure which one).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ShannonX said:

And therefore in revival many of the players at the higher end would already have her. So less shards would be needed as a rule.

It's a reasonable theory, but it's simply not played on in reality. Yes some of the higher end players got her last time, but as @bolitho76 pointed out, there was no need to have all the Mythics back then, many players won't have been able to afford her last time round (me) but could plan for this event and there will have been lots of players joined the game since. Add to this that BDSM (which came in after Radka) has made the Mythics critical to play at the high ends (something that's only going to become more apparent as time passes) and MRs are a feeding frenzy that mean you either have to make yourself available a few min every couple of hours or they're likely to end up costing you a bit more than MDs. Either way, they are worth the expenditure for your long term health in the game imo.

EDIT - to undermine my own point, there are still ~400 shards left at 19min after the last batch dropped right now 🤣

Edited by JustVisitingReborn