season kisses

madahmed

9 hours ago, madahmed said:

if i save kisses from the actual season, will they be added to the next season or will i lose them if a new season starts?

9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Storaged kisses will stay.

You have been misunderstood. All rewards will be kept ONLY for the duration of the season. Immediately after the end of the season, ALL unclaimed rewards will be lost. Unless the monthly card is activated, which automatically collects all unclaimed rewards

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

You have been misunderstood.

Or just unclear. I read the OP's question the same as Bolitho did. Reading your post, I agree they might have meant "if I don't claim my Season Rewards that include Kisses" rather than simply "if I stash a bunch of Kisses from Season's rewards, going above the usual maximum". Either way, they'll have both answers now. Should have phrased it a bit better, though.

• Like 2

Lately, after I've unlocked the 2 season girls, I just stop fighting, let the kisses rise to 10/10, then I begin fighting the 6 original champions, to collect 10 additional kisses from each of them.  I hoarded ~90 kisses that way before the past KC, and got the girl Alt. Shirogane, w/o spending kobans.  The 20 pitiful sensual/dominatrix gems aren't worth the 1500 mojo anyway (~60 kisses per 20 gems).  Can get more gems by just fighting villains.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2