• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Love Ankyo

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

10 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

EDIT: Now that i think about it, very little hijacking of the thread but we don't have any info on the next MDR right?

I was speculating that from now on, we might get an MDR on the 23rd, then a 2nd MDR on the 30th.  Have to wait 10-11 days, and see what actually happens.  DvDivXXX told me he thinks there won't be 2 MDRs, (just Golden Lupa next), b/c July is the month they usually add something new, then it should return to normal.

The only two options for me, are to either try and get Golden Lupa's Mom w/ extra CP, during the Orgy Days, or to save kobans for the MDR (Aug 23rd).

• If it's Lupa (12.68 months, 11%), I'd use 1 SP, and CP regen, saving for the 2nd MDR (Aug 30th) or the MD (Sept 3rd).
  • If It's Arcana (11.63 months, 24%), I'd just need 76 more shards anyway, so I'd try to get her.
  • If it's New Year Estelle (11.99 months, 28%) instead, b/c she's after Bunna.  I'd just need 72 shards, (I also want her).
  • It could be some other random mythic too, b/c Titania's MDR after 4 months made no sense.
  • Thanks 1

I'd expect Estelle to come back in Late December or January. I sure hope so.

Bringing "New Year" Estelle back in August wouldn't make any sense (Even though they did that last year; they stopped the revival chain and then aligned revivals on a 1-year-ish schedule)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The beautiful Lexie is now mine!

967871627_ScreenShot2022-08-13at10_48_09PM.thumb.png.c276a5ea99a84af7fb8bde53f592dc7a.png

I was able to get exactly 50 shards out of 4 days of natural regen (plus a little extra from Seasons), from 262 fights. At that point I decided to go ahead and purchase the Big Card (which guarantees I get Golden Hari) to see if I could finish her off with its 250 additional fights. I ended up getting 43 additional shards, bringing me up 93 total. Then I had to decide whether to purchase the Medium Card or go with regular refills. I don't think I'll be able to get Golden Lupa's Mom even with both Medium + Big Cards (by my calculations I'll probably be 1000 - 1500 crystals short), so it came down to whether I thought the additional benefits from the Medium Card would be worth paying some extra kobans. Ultimately I decided the Medium Card would probably get me to the Event Pachinko orb on the Golden Anniversary path, which alone would justify its price, in addition to the extra fights and kisses, so I went ahead and purchased. 82 fights got me the last 7 (actually eight) shards and now I have 43 fights left over going into Orgy Days. (random thing I just discovered: if you try and write the number 8 followed by a closed parenthesis it automatically turns into the 😎 emoji, which is kind of annoying).

So, to summarize:

101 shards from 594 fights (50 shards from 262 "free" fights, 43 shards from 250 Big Card fights, 8 shards from 82 Medium Card fights).

It was nice having Lexie on Ninja Spy, who not only gives both Dominatrix and Submissive gems, but also Legendary Gifts!

Another random thing I just thought of: If I'm not mistaken, there have been Defeat Villains daily contests for all 4 days of this LD, and I think there were also Villains DCs for at least 2 of the 3 days of MD last week... I might need to borrow @Ravi-Sama's Tinfoil Hat! 😂

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

It's been a while since I got an LD girl, but if I can get both LD and Anniv at the same time, it's probably worth it.

Also, I only had Lexie available, so she wasn't that expensive.

- 4 days of natural regen, including Medium and Big Anni card daily combativity

- 70-ish combativity rewards from various places

- 2473 Kobans for refills

That's approximately 575 fights to get her, which is lower than average, but not too bad.

Since LD girls are now the most exclusive girls ever (With a long backlog and only 6 revivals per year, and the fact that they are not longer part of MP), I'll probably include 1 LD girl per month to my planning (the 2nd one is expensive, but the first one is not that bad). Trixie was the last LD girl I obtained, back in October.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

6 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

It was nice having Lexie on Ninja Spy, who not only gives both Dominatrix and Submissive gems, but also Legendary Gifts!

All villains give Legendary Gifts during Legendary Days :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

Since LD girls are now the most exclusive girls ever (With a long backlog and only 6 revivals per year, and the fact that they are not longer part of MP), I'll probably include 1 LD girl per month to my planning (the 2nd one is expensive, but the first one is not that bad). Trixie was the last LD girl I obtained, back in October.

The next two LDs are in Oct '22, & Dec '22.  There might be Halloween and Christmas/New Year SE's that overlap w/ them, making them easier, by buying the cards at the right time.

I think the last LD girls I got were Hilda & Amaya, from Feb '22.  It cost me 8k kos for both, & also spent 5 SP.  Doing that made Matcha's MDR impossible for me.

This GA + LD/KC was cheaper in comparison.  5960 kos for Lexie w/ Golden Hari as a bonus, and Alt. Plum on the side.  Got Lexie w/ the cards + CP regen (518 CP total).

The LD girls I'd try to get are Trixie (24%, Jessie - Pokemon), Felicia (31%, Historia - Attack on Titan), and Norou (3%, 2B -NieR Automata).  Trixie for nostalgia, and Felicia, b/c I love AoT.  Norou is the only L5 I'm missing from the MP.  Maybe I should just wait for her to show up there, and save my kobans/CP if she shows up in an LD.

Even though these LD girls won't be added to the MP, (they haven't been since Sai).  I think they might show up in the PoG later.  Costing 5.4k kos.  Getting them directly from the LD might be cheaper, and a better deal in the long run.

9 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Another random thing I just thought of: If I'm not mistaken, there have been Defeat Villains daily contests for all 4 days of this LD, and I think there were also Villains DCs for at least 2 of the 3 days of MD last week... I might need to borrow @Ravi-Sama's Tinfoil Hat! 😂

I noticed that too... but, you gotta make your own tinfoil hat, I can't part w/ mine yet.  I still need it for breaking the temple 1700 pantheon wall,...

On 5/30/2022 at 5:11 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

PANTHEON WALL 1500 DESTROYED

giphy.gif

you can borrow Magneto's. 

magneto-x-men.gif.fd287e595c1f4874056663a159b1d60d.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 3

My rating (I got all the girls).

Lexie: Downgraded to Faptastic. Why? Because I am getting tired of seeing almost every new girl have size H boobs.

Silver Lupa & Love Norou: Faptabulous. Why? Great legs, Great Hair, and the girls curves are not exaggerated.

Love Ankyo: Yummy, a take on one of the early girls. She has the potential to be awesome but the artist chose to remain closer to her original namesake in style.