Disappearing Scroll Bars: PoP [Solved] & CC [Ongoing]

yourfriend

After the Maintenace update the scroll bar in the PoP menu disappeared so I can't look at anything past the first two rows.

This same scroll bar issue has also been seen in the club champion score screen, the one that says who did how many battles and total impression for this round.

-----------
Mod edit: The issue for PoP seems to have been fixed already (for those who were affected, it wasn't global).

There are claims that the scroll bar in Club Champion has been a persisting issue for weeks for some users (again, not global). @Noacc

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:39 PM, yourfriend said:

This same scroll bar issue has also been seen in the club champion score screen

I confirm this problem, but I did not encounter the first one. Where exactly and when is the problem displayed?
In the Club, the scrollbar appears after returning from a boss fight. If you go there from the main page - the scrollbar disappears again.

I'm experiencing neither of those disappearing scroll bar issues, with or without the script (I made the effort to disable it even though the bare game menus make me want to run away every time ^^). So this is most likely not global.

You're gonna have to provide more info, screenshots and the usual stuff. What server you play on, device, browser etc.

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're gonna have to provide more info, screenshots and the usual stuff

Before. No Scrollbar:

1.thumb.jpg.95ddac7ed01cd56d9fc4bb4e0d38c031.jpg

After. The disappearing scrollbar:

2.thumb.jpg.9eb0d2ed2d1c421256dfe36e9caca118.jpg

And yes, resizing the window helps.

P.S. Chrome 104.0.5112.81. On mobile Chrome, the problem is not observed.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm experiencing neither of those disappearing scroll bar issues, with or without the script (I made the effort to disable it even though the bare game menus make me want to run away every time ^^). So this is most likely not global.

Immediately after this post was created, I checked and indeed couldn't scroll in PoP. It was fixed before I actually needed to collect my PoP though; so it didn't affect me. It kept working after that (at least for me). It was on patch day I believe, so probably a temporary glitch, maybe related to the style update of the Activities page.

CC Scrollbars keep disappearing/not working however (Firefox/No script). I think they only work immediately after fighting the champion; if you close the Club page and come back they stop working. It's been like this for many weeks (Can't say when exactly, since I barely need Club Champions anymore).

• Like 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Disappearing Scroll Bars: PoP [Solved] & CC [Ongoing]

I've never had the CC scrollbar issue either. But thanks for the info. I've updated the OP and thread's title accordingly and included a ping to Noacc for the CC issue.

Could anyone affected by the temporary issue in PoP confirm if it's not fixed for them?

I had the scrollbar issue with CC for months but it is gone now. However, I started getting scrollbar issue with daily goals using the script (Tom's on Firefox) since update. If I go to Daily Goals from main page directly, the scrollbar shows up fine. But if I go from other Activities page then to Daily Goals, the scrollbar doesn't show.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

However, I started getting scrollbar issue with daily goals using the script (Tom's on Firefox) since update.

Could you turn off the script and see if you get the same issue? It might be a tiny adjustment Tom hasn't made yet. I'm not getting this without any script or with Numbers' version either.

Also, anyone else having disappearing scrollbars in Daily Goals or other places I haven't mentioned in my update of the OP? ^^

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Could you turn off the script and see if you get the same issue?

Without the script, we always get Daily Goals page first on Activities. The issue only occurs when Activities is opened on other pages (e.g. Missions) first from the main page. So, it is not an issue without the script.

Edit: Number's script condenses the Daily Goals page, so no scrollbar is needed.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 2

@NoaccJust did some testing (script was off)

1) CC scrollbar is still missing and list is unscrollable.

via route: home screen -> club -> champion

Switching tabs back and forth doesn't fix it.

iHeoXSz.png <- clickable

2) Found a way to reproduce for Daily Goals.

Go to Activities -> PoPs -> Enter any PoP -> (optional step Exit PoP ->) switch to Daily Goals:

8bQuISb.png <- clickable

3) PoP scroll bars work for me.

desktop, win10, Brave browser (it's basically Chrome)

• Like 5

16 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

CC scrollbar is still missing and list is unscrollable.

Tried different scenarios with page scrollbars. I found an additional problem in the Club: If you reproduce the first problem and fix it by resizing the window or go through the champion fight, then when you go to the My Club tab, the scrollbar disappears already there.

In short, the scrollbar works either on the My Club tab or on the Cup tab. And never at the same time.