New player questions: Part Trois!

TaironLocke

Hello friendly people! I think this will be my last batch of new player questions. Ty in advance for your efforts!

1. What is the general wisdom surrounding villains? So far I have been clearing the first tier and moving on. 

2. Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to get the girls from villains as I advance? (Donatien is soaking up hundreds of Combativity.)

3. Why are there no rare girls in this game? It seems almost a non-existent class. I was in my fifth or sixth week of playing (maybe more) before I got my first one. Meanwhile I have several 5L girls already.

4. Do I have to go into my Harem to see my progress on girls? Is there some trick to the mouseover I am missing? Like, on villains or Pachinko. 

5. Do regular market buffs apply to boss bang? 

6. Is there a way, beyond counting, to tell how many girls I have?

7. I have been told that somewhere around level 300, give or take (I am 247) that Ymen will suddenly become plentiful. I am at a loss as to what magically happens to make me rich. As of now, I am way behind in everything. Also, I'm under the impression there is no gem relief coming. lol 

8. With champions, beyond getting the girl or passing stage 8 is there any reason to continue doing them? I have opened up all of them and now can no longer support that kind of ticket habit. 

Ty again. Hope its not too much of a bother.  

6 hours ago, TaironLocke said:

1. What is the general wisdom surrounding villains? So far I have been clearing the first tier and moving on. 

2. Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to get the girls from villains as I advance? (Donatien is soaking up hundreds of Combativity.)

3. Why are there no rare girls in this game? It seems almost a non-existent class. I was in my fifth or sixth week of playing (maybe more) before I got my first one. Meanwhile I have several 5L girls already.

4. Do I have to go into my Harem to see my progress on girls? Is there some trick to the mouseover I am missing? Like, on villains or Pachinko. 

5. Do regular market buffs apply to boss bang? 

7. I have been told that somewhere around level 300, give or take (I am 247) that Ymen will suddenly become plentiful. I am at a loss as to what magically happens to make me rich. As of now, I am way behind in everything. Also, I'm under the impression there is no gem relief coming. lol 

8. With champions, beyond getting the girl or passing stage 8 is there any reason to continue doing them? I have opened up all of them and now can no longer support that kind of ticket habit. 

1. Take your time with the villains. Villain girls ain't going anywhere. If there are event girls available on villains, fight those villains first. So you can get shards for both event girls and villain girls.

2. First couple of villains are pretty easy. Their drop range is also much larger. As you advance, villains become harder and their drop range also get smaller.

3. You will see rare girls from villain tier 2. You can also find them during classic events and Orgy Days.

4. I do most of my harem management from the Market. You will need the user script to do the same.

5. Boosters apply to all of your fights including Boss Bang.

6. Not that I know of running standard game. That is another feature you can get from using the user script. You can get a summary of your harem on the Harem page.

7. That was true a year or two ago. It is no longer plentiful for veterans but definitely get better as your level advances. You can get sufficient ymen from selling equipment from the x10 green orbs. You should focus on unlocking the Places of Power first. Go up to level 9 on first three. That will give necessary resources to progress.

8. Champion fight is still important to daily goals and PoA. Once you have the champion girl, you get 10 kisses from winning stage 5. This can be useful if you time it with certain events. If you have all of the champion girls, I recommend slow down on progress. They get harder as their level advances.

Edit: fixed 7. thanks, Liliat

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TaironLocke said:

There are two simple ways at least for the total number. You can see it on your profile (by clicking your own avatar top-left). And even in the bare game (although I do recommend using the HH++ script in general, and it can give you a lot more details, filters etc.), from the Market: visit either the Books or Gifts tab and you'll see how many girls you have right below Bunny:

image.png

3. Why are there no rare girls in this game? It seems almost a non-existent class.

Rarities are almost completely upside down in this game. Basically just take them as an indication of price and power category rather than how frequent or rare they are. Legendary and Epic combined amount to like 90% of the girls in the game. On a typical month (so not this summer), we get 1 new Mythic, 1 new Rare, 4 new Epics, and at least a dozen new Legendaries (and 0 Common, except the occasional couple of 1-star girls every 2-3 months).

Then you also have the number of stars, and the vast majority of 5-star girls are Legendaries. Mythics, power wise, are essentially 6-star Legendaries (but they cost 5 times more every step of the way). So, it's not the type of gradual transition you would expect. You do start out using your Starters and Commons, prioritizing the 5-star ones for combat, but you don't move up to 5-star Rares then 5-star Epics and so on as you progress. You go pretty much directly from Commons to Legendaries (and later down the line, you add Mythics to the mix).

There's also one girl per Classic event (the first 10-day event of each month, with new girls) available on a specific Champion each time, these days. So you might want to save up your tickets and try not to be on Stage 5 or any Champion before a new month begins (Stage 5 gives Kisses, but it has a 0 chance of giving you shards for the event girl, you have a 50% chance to get 35 shards for her upon finishing Stages 1 to 4).

------------

Other than that, Methos covered your questions very well already 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

except the occasional couple of 1-star girls every 2-3 months

Weird, it seemed to me that two 1-star girls were added at the end of each month.

4 hours ago, TaironLocke said:

Why are there no rare girls in this game?

There are not so few of them. I counted 140. There are fewer common ones, only 133. Of these, 91 (almost 3/4) are 1-star.

Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to get the girls from villains as I advance?

As stated in this thread:

Shard drop rates can vary by event or villain tier, but has a chance to drop of about 5% to 10% per performance. There’s also a small chance after each won performance against a villain that you can get a 100 shard drop (excluding Mythic Days girls, as you can only get 1 shard at a time there).

Outside of event girls, these are the drop ranges:

(T1)
- Dark Lord:      1-69  
- Ninja Spy:      1-30  
- Gruntt:         1-16
- Edwarda:        1-7    
- Donatien:       1-7    
- Sylvanus:       1-8
- Bremen:         1-7    
- Finalmecia:     1-5    
- Roko Senseï:    1-4
- Karole:         1-3    
- Jackson’s Crew: 1-3    
- Pandora Witch:  1-3
- Nike:           1-3
- Sake:           1-3

* All Tier 2 Bosses: 1-4   
* All Tier 3 Bosses: 1-3
* 1-Star Girls can be dropped by Dark Lord only. They always drop 100 shards (full girl), but the drop rate is only ~1-2%.

Do I have to go into my Harem to see my progress on girls? Is there some trick to the mouseover I am missing?

Without scripts, there are only two ways: in the Harem and when receiving new shards

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, Methos2 a dit :

7. That was true a year or two ago. It is no longer plentiful for veterans but definitely get better as your level advances. You can get sufficient ymen from selling x10 green orbs. You should focus on unlocking the Places of Power first. Go up to level 9 on first three. That will give necessary resources to progress.

😱

Don't sell the orbs; use them and sell the legendary equipment they provide (Those you don't need). The reasons why cash becomes plentiful around lvl 300 are:

- You should be able to unlock the 3 Permanent PoP by then

- You should be able to consistently clear  PoP 2 to 3 times per day, giving you plenty of GPx10 orbs

- The price of equipment increases with the level of equipment. Selling higher level equipment provides a lot more cash than lower level (And it keeps getting better). Not sure what the formula is, but it's higher than a linear progression, and around level 300 it starts getting significant (= enough to buy everything you need)

I don't have old enough equipment to give you a proper example for your level, but here are some prices:

- lvl 328: 165k

- lvl 379: 335k (More than x2)

- lvl 449: 887k

And you can multiply that by the hundreds of GPx10 orbs you get each month, each containing at least one item you can sell at this price.

• Like 2

Additional thoughts:

#6.

If you are in a club, you can see how many girls everyone has in the club on the club roster.

#8.

Some events will put girls on Champions. Even if you can't get enough shards to get the girl (currently needs 3 successful drops), you can get 35 or 70 shards, which will help down the road. It's been my experience that ticket supply tightens up, then eventually relaxes and outpaces usage.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Weird, it seemed to me that two 1-star girls were added at the end of each month.

I'll have to check how it's been over the past few months, but you might be right. They've been adding fewer at a time but more steadily lately. In the first year of their release it was all over the place, we had none for months and then a dozen or more at once, and it varied a lot. But I remember seeing exactly two new ones added per Patch Notes more or less regularly in more recent times. I didn't feel it was monthly, but again I'll double-check. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:
3 hours ago, Liliat said:

Don't sell the orbs; use them and sell the legendary equipment they provide

Thank you. I meant to say selling the equipment from the orbs.

Well, I had also noticed the phrasing in Methos' post might have been a bit misleading, but I didn't mention it because it seemed obvious to me that he meant using the orbs and selling the bad equipment from them. More importantly, it's literally impossible to sell things like orbs. You can only sell stuff in the market, and your orbs aren't in there. So I didn't think this would lead to much confusion. :D 

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

Even if you can't get enough shards to get the girl (currently needs 3 successful drops), you can get 35 or 70 shards, which will help down the road.

Just to be more explicit for @TaironLocke: the benefit of having some shards for a girl rather than none can be:
1/ 
if she gets a revival on a villain the following year, you'll have that much less to farm to complete her;
2/ if she appears in MP (Mythic Pachinko) you might be able to complete her with MPx3s or MPx6s (the ones that give guaranteed amounts of shards);
3/ if you eventually get her in full (for instance from a lucky full drop from MPx1s) then you'll get as many epic flowers as you had shards for her, which can help a fair bit to upgrade girls.

• Like 2

il y a 34 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

More importantly, it's literally impossible to sell things like orbs. You can only sell stuff in the market, and your orbs aren't in there. So I didn't think this would lead to much confusion. :D 

Oh, right. Good point. There goes my joke, then 🤣

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Liliat said:

You should be able to unlock the 3 Permanent PoP by then

For the record its feeling like Heroes University and level 300 will happen at very similar times. But I forgot to ask something about PoP if that's okay. I was wondering what causes all the other ones, outside of the main three to level up. Seemed to just happen to me magically one day. Ty. 

7. At level 300 the body changes, stretches, modifies the shapes: body hair appears for both sexes and a beard for males, muscles in boys and breasts and hips in girls; hormones promote the first odors, increased sweating, change of voice in males; on a sexual level the menarche (the first menstrual cycle) and the spermarca (first ejaculations) appear, creating the awareness of having "grown up". To a certain extent, given this important metamorphosis, the difficulties a player has in dealing with their body are normal. But in some cases they result in an important suffering: it happens when players experience the fact of having to deal with a new representation of themselves in a traumatic way. To all this it must be added that at level 300 new emotions are experienced, much more complex and articulated than those of an inexperienced novice.

• Haha 4
  • Hearts 1