• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Reunion Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_5_1.jpg

Mythic Revival

The Golden Wolf
My mythical hero,

I know you couldn’t get enough of our golden girls! Here is why Golden Lupa has come back for more…of you!

You have until the 25th of August (1 pm UTC+2) to tame the mythical Golden Lupa (if you haven’t already).

Feel the unlimited tantric powers of the Chaos Toys, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Exhibitionist.png Golden Lupa

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 2

Starting w/ 11 shards from the Aug 2nd, 2021 MD, for Golden Lupa.  I plan to use 1 SP, just like w/ Titania's surprise MDR.  Expect to have 33 shards by the end.

Only have ~1k kos atm.  I'll try to save for both mythic girls in Sept.  Already have 24 shards for High Mage Arcana.  She's the exhibitionist I want.

Here's a couple of .gifs < 256 kb, that you can use as a forum avatar, if you really like her.

ezgif-2-b1fbb1a01e.gif.47a54e21d7179dc4641dc605f25c7ca8.gif ezgif-2-bba6e4863e.gif.b7f93da0561bec6f864b9c8adc0e3c49.gif

ezgif-2-1067bf8698.gif.745849c53aacb7839a4f178260a18fbd.gif

• Like 6

This is kind of nice. I have the girl so I can focus on upgrading my harem and getting ready for any new girl who shows up. The only downside is the only girl in the game still available is behind the damned Pantheon wall. Still, it's nice not to struggle trying to get a girl every day of the week just to stay "in the hunt" if you know what I mean. Golden Lupa is a fine girl to have so good luck for all who still don't have her in your harem.

• Like 4

It can get easier on the second day if you are free, but because there are less shards each re-set and only 2 days they still run out (usually) just take a little longer

I'm with @Ravi-Samain that I'd rather have Jaina Proudmore oops I mean High Mage Arcana, but as I'm starting with 44 for Lupes and only have 11 for Jaina Arcana I may not have a choice. Fingers crossed for a bad run this MDR to give me an excuse to skip her lol

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, madahmed said:

This is my first participation in an MDR

I previously had 11 shards for Golden Lupa.

Till now I am at 35 shards for her though the shards run out quickly. (2 to 3 minutes each time except the first one which lasted 10 minutes.)

Yeah, it's difficult.  Even for me, and I'm used to it.  This is technically my 12th MDR.  Only got Radka and Bunna from them successfully.

I was busy, so I recently checked it 6 min past the hour, and the shards were gone already (as expected).

I was lucky 2 hrs earlier.  I got 3 drops from my first 4 CP, lolol!🍀  I'm at 17% shards atm.

3 drops from 20 CP, (15% drop rate).

Looks like I'll have no trouble using up this 1 SP.

• Like 1

Ah, Golden Lupa. Confirmation that we're back to the MDR schedule from before the Anniversary curveballs.

For the first time in 4 months I think I'll actually be able to resist a Mythic, since I just got Druiada Titania and I'm planning on going for High Mage Arcana next month. Having 3 Mythics of the same element isn't practical for me right now (and I'm about to spend my green gems levelling Lexie and Travel Gwen for next week's blessings). I do like Golden Lupa though, especially the interplay of red, dark blue, and gold in her 2 and 3 star poses. I'll pick up a few shards from natural regen and hope to finish her when her next revival rolls around.

Looking at the list of Mythic Girls, I have an interest in the next 6 revivals (if the schedule holds) so I need to save kobans while I can. It's a long road to next spring when I'll start to already have some of the girls being revived.

• Like 2

Looks like the last few rounds the drop rate droped way down, so my home stretch was no fun. but its now over, time for a nap. Good Luck to all those who are going for her. Since my last post.
4th 54 fights : 3 drops (6 shard with perfume)
5th 41 fights : 2 drops (4 shard with perfume)
6th 68 fights : 7 drops (14 shard with perfume)
7th 145 fights : 8 drops (16 shard with perfume)
8th and last for me 192 fights : 7 drops (14 shard with perfume)

image.thumb.png.5f5164b841438488834137fc77f3f3a6.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Ah, Golden Lupa. Confirmation that we're back to the MDR schedule from before the Anniversary curveballs.

I kind of wounder if they did that intentionally, because of the delay. its now lined up to 1 year out(by Month). Golded Lupa came out 8/2 2021. So if they don't offset it again just looks at who came out a year ago of the same month and you know who will be in the Revival.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm starting with 13 shards. the shard drop ratio for me seem to be improving each time.

1st 137 fights : 8 drops (16 shard with perfume)
2nd 36 fights : 3 drops (6 shard with perfume)
3rd 52 fights : 6 drops (12 shard with perfume)

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

4th 54 fights : 3 drops (6 shard with perfume)
5th 41 fights : 2 drops (4 shard with perfume)
6th 68 fights : 7 drops (14 shard with perfume)
7th 145 fights : 8 drops (16 shard with perfume)
8th and last for me 192 fights : 7 drops (14 shard with perfume)

Alright.  I tallied up your results, and made a chart/graph, for fun.  You had a 6.07% drop rate.

725 CP for 44 drops, of 88 shards, w/ 4 SP, for 101 total affection.

Could've probably got her a little cheaper, using regen until tomorrow, but can't put a price on a good nap, lol.

920168066_YamiraysGoldenLupaDropRate2.png.612f845fa571ebac4cfc44506a87d807.png

204561892_YamiraysGoldenLupaDropRate.thumb.png.3da772bab665df8e072e0237c06bc4c8.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I kind of wounder if they did that intentionally, because of the delay. its now lined up to 1 year out(by Month). Golded Lupa came out 8/2 2021. So if they don't offset it again just looks at who came out a year ago of the same month and you know who will be in the Revival.

Makes sense! But I guess now they'll have to come up with a different trick for the next anniversary or it will knock things off track again 😊

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Could've probably got her a little cheaper, using regen until tomorrow, but can't put a price on a good nap, lol.

Well reason I pushed to do it quickly was I had 1056 fights stored up so I had no regen and I calculated I would have to have the worst luck on earth to still not get her with that much. so ended with 330 to spare for PoA and or next classic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Well reason I pushed to do it quickly was I had 1056 fights stored up so I had no regen and I calculated I would have to have the worst luck on earth to still not get her with that much. so ended with 330 to spare for PoA and or next classic

Nice, so it was a "free" mythic, except for the 4 SP.  How long did it take to save 1k CP?

Edited by Ravi-Sama

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nice, so it was a "free" mythic, except for the 4 SP.  How long did it take to save 1k CP?

Well the SP's I got from events so that was free. But it all started the last day of the Golden Anniversary. I had enough for Rabbi and Hari but not for Lyka unless I did the pay card. and if Lyka was all I was going to get out of it, I would not have been worth it. however I then in my head mapped out that PoV was ending the day before LD and the next version would be Seduction meaning no exp from rewards unless I could get more girls. So the 3 I could get from Golden Anniversary would be enough to unlock all the xp rewards helping me get Love Bunny and at the same time insuring I get Lustful Lenaëlle and probably Lusty Salem with the savings. so getting the bundles would get me that but also has all the CP, so I just had to sit on it for a few days adding to it with the daily reward 6 to do the Revival and now for the PoA I have 305 kisses,330 CP and 750 energy. So for my very first purchase ever I think I used it to its fullest. getting "Golden Lupa’s Mom","Lustful Lenaëlle","Love Bunny","Golden Lupa" and perhaps a few more before I'm done and back to normal resource regen.

• Hearts 1

6 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

...I did the pay card... so getting the bundles would get me that but also has all the CP... and now for the PoA I have 305 kisses,330 CP and 750 energy. So for my very first purchase ever I think I used it to its fullest. getting "Golden Lupa’s Mom","Lustful Lenaëlle","Love Bunny","Golden Lupa"...

You spent $50 for Lyka & Golden Lupa?  I got Lyka (GA), Lenaelle (free PoV), and Love Bunny (LC) too, but as F2P.  Well, as long as you can afford it, and justify it somehow.  I wouldn't have supported that gold digger event, b/c I don't wanna see a $50 "deal" for an extra L5, every holiday.

4 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I got Lyka (GA), Lenaelle (free PoV), and Love Bunny (LC) too, but as F2P

I did want to support it either but that the other problem with that event, only high strong players can get that far on F2P. I mean I'm getting average 29-31 in D3 but even I couldn't get Lyka thanks to leagues and season(maybe some lower brackets would be easier) only giving points on wins so even making sure I don't miss a regen the PVP just was not good enough. So in 4 years of playing this one time spending $50 to check a few extra boxes. 

• Sad 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #11 - Golden Lupa 🟢