28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Golden Lupa

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

6 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

...only high strong players can get that far on F2P... I'm getting average 29-31 in D3 but even I couldn't get Lyka thanks to leagues and season...the PVP just was not good enough...

I remember that one time we were in the same league bracket together.  You were in the top 30s back then too.  You better max out Golden Lupa and Lyka, to get the most out of them.  How close are you to unlocking lvl 750?  Once you do that, leagues get easier.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You better max out Golden Lupa and Lyka, to get the most out of them.  How close are you to unlocking lvl 750?  Once you do that, leagues get easier.

Oh I still have 68 girl to go but hitting every bottle neck there is. I don't have the gems. and don't have the xp books even if I did. which brings up the next bottle neck. I don't know how people can get a mythic each month and level them. It cost more to level them then it does to get them. I found this out June when I got my first mythic Bright Agate and it took 70% of what I had to fully level her. So Lupa I get to 700 but can't get her past 4 stars at the moment. I can only get so much xp and aff in a day. My focus is on the 700 barrer so that I can then focus on my stronger girls but even then I'll need to wait to recover my gem's once I get there. I'm estimating I'll hit level 500 before I break 700 but we'll see.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yamiray said:

...hitting every bottle neck there is. I don't have the gems... don't have the xp books... don't know how people can get a mythic each month and level them. It cost more to level them then it does to get them... Lupa I get to 700 but can't get her past 4 stars... can only get so much xp and aff in a day

Yeah, they're expensive.  I've realized it's better to focus on maxing lower rarity girls, before the mythic girls, if you're aiming to get stronger, for a particular week of blessings.  In the long run, the mythics are best, but they have the worst "Power per GXP."  After you unlock lvl 750, you won't really need to spend gems on other girls, besides the mythics, so it gets easier w/ gems, but GXP is still an issue.  The CbCs each week, daily goals, and spending GPx10s, have been my other sources of GXP, besides the market.  I think market refreshes aren't worth it, I'll just be patient maxing them out.  Once I do max out 7 mythic girls to 750, then I'll never have a team below 149.9k total power in leagues.  Which is reassuring, despite the high CP, koban, gem & GXP costs.  I used to upgrade every girl, but now I just focus on the L5s and M6s.  I have a ton (750k+) of affection atm, for whenever I get another mythic girl, since each one needs 437k affection for 6 stars.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I've realized it's better to focus on maxing lower rarity girls, before the mythic girls

Oh trust me, I figured that out the day gems came out. I have every 1 star there is and most are at 700. only ones not are blue and black which I reserve for the high girls.

• Like 1

Just now, Yamiray said:

Oh trust me, I figured that out the day gems came out. I have every 1 star there is and most are at 700. only ones not are blue and black which I reserve for the high girls.

Yeah, but not just for unlocking 750.  I mean, if there's a "top 7" girls blessed one week.  Pick the lowest rarity out of that 7, to max to 750 (700 in your case) first.  You'll gain more power quicker that way, and for less gems/GXP.

5 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Oh I still have 68 girl to go but hitting every bottle neck there is. I don't have the gems. and don't have the xp books even if I did. which brings up the next bottle neck. I don't know how people can get a mythic each month and level them. It cost more to level them then it does to get them. I found this out June when I got my first mythic Bright Agate and it took 70% of what I had to fully level her. So Lupa I get to 700 but can't get her past 4 stars at the moment. I can only get so much xp and aff in a day. My focus is on the 700 barrer so that I can then focus on my stronger girls but even then I'll need to wait to recover my gem's once I get there. I'm estimating I'll hit level 500 before I break 700 but we'll see.

If you have the resources then CbC can be a good source of GxP & "all gems"- 1st gets you 200k (just under half the GxP to Level a Mythic from 700 to 750, or Level 1 to nearly Level 500). 2nd - 4th 120k; 5th-15th 80k. And as there are 3 a week it can be quite a gold mine

2 hours ago, Jirastik said:

Decided to get Lupa as usual close to the end of the event while there are no problem with shards.... 120 fights with no drops.... should I go further or KK suddenly made the droprate=0?

That's just extremely bad luck.  The drop rate should be ~6.8%.  About 1 drop for every 15 CP (~750 CP total).  If you really want her, keep going.  Use 5 SP, so you only need 50 drops.  If you don't want to risk it, then save up for the Sept 3rd MD.

• Like 1

829599013_goldenlupa.JPG.d4dbe27d0aded47d15ac2ff5c81ef0d7.JPG

Golden Lupa is my 3rd mythic girl and my first MDR.

I had peviously 11 shards for her.but she costs me a lot.

I used 629 CF ( 106 saved + 93 regeneration+ 446 bought - 16 remained) .kobans used 813

i used 4 SP (one was free ) the last shard got it without SP. (270 kobans used)

my drop rate was 7.15 %

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Sadly no Lupa to me. Until this morning I had a good average result, but today... Now I had used ca. 850 combativity, have a little bit under 1.500 Koban left and would need 11 drops more to get her. I take my loss and have to wait for her second revival.

• Sad 6

I was going to get Golden Lupa as my 7th mythic girl.
I had 5 shards before the event. I also had 5 sandalwood perfumes.

Yesterday, I fought 78 times and got 16 shards (8 drops).
Yesterday's drop rate was 10.26%

Today, I fought 851 times and got 76 shards (38 drops).
Today's drop rate was 4.47%

I did not make a mistake.
I suspect my drop rate was changed to low.

Now I have 97 shards.
Unfortunately, I had no more koban.

Screen-20220825-191605.png

• Sad 7

Started w/ 11 shards.  Finished w/ 34 shards.  A nice result for using 1 SP.  Now, I'll need exactly 3 SP, for 66 shards next year, during her 2nd MDR.  Hopefully, I won't be broke again from the 2nd GA.

I had amazing luck at the start.  It was off the charts.  Then, it became average when I was trying to get the last drop.  Ended up buying 40 CP.  Got an extra shard from regen, w/o SP. 

11 old shards + 22 new shards w/ 1 SP + 1 shard w/o SP = 34 shards

It took 68 min for the final shards to deplete.

1221024014_2022-08-25_6-07-49cropped.thumb.png.3d0d96c5798f7baae6a3db2d5ef0fda0.png

1644866799_GoldenLupaDropRate.png.489bea546d5a5a4050abd1d5f27b02db.png

280778412_mythicdayhistory7.png.b323419a9dae2f9e279faa5db945d51d.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

Started with 10 shards. Spent 4 stored Sandalwood and ~800 Nutaku kobans on combativity, got the rest from regen and rewards. I had multiple lucky streaks with 4-5 drops per 10 combativity, plus a few dry spells of 1-2 drops in 50. I should have kept better records, but it felt like I got her (relatively) cheap.

• Like 5

Obtained Lupa. Started with 44 shards (no details, soz).

57 shards from 29 drops from 492 CPs (5.89%). 735 gems from 49 drops (9.96%)

Breakdown :

119 free fights; 373 bought for 4,002 kobans - 3 SLs SPs bought for 1.620 kobans - Tota spend 5,622

As got 21 tickets / 41  MyP / 11,276K yemens.

Combined totals :

6,080 fights for 386 drops (6.35%). 520 gems drops 8.55%)

• Like 4

Here is my drop rate graph.

The first day, my drop rate was 10.26%.
The second day, my drop rate decreased to 2.40%.
After the last shards refill, my drop rate increased to 4.64%.
After 30 minutes, my drop rate increased further to 11.71%.

Who would believe that the drop rate would not change?

For the next event I will ignore contests and fight when the drop rate seems to be higher.

MyDropRate.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, renalove said:

Who would believe that the drop rate would not change?

Wow, thanks for keeping such detailed records.  It made it easy to adapt it to the way I view my drop rates.  I like looking at it cumulatively, instead of by sections of time, b/c there's always highs and lows, and this is more objective.

The conspiracy theory here, is that instead of a constant 6.8% drop rate, it was "set" higher at 10%, then low to 4%, and high again at the end to 11%.  As if the timing of when CP was spent mattered.

You had exceptional luck for the first 137 CP.  Then, after that your luck did drop below average (6.8%).  You hit rock bottom around 385 CP (3.3%), but after that it consistently rose after each fight.  Your bad luck was getting "faded out" by average luck.  In the end, it was a 4.95% drop rate.

That is a terrible drop rate, but it was improving gradually per CP, after hitting rock bottom.  Not abruptly at the end, the way your graph illustrated.  If you choose to look at your drops in sections of time, it's easier to make it look suspicious.  It was just a case of bad luck.  It happens.

I personally got 12 drops from 175 CP, and you got 10 drops from 177 CP.  That's very similar.  It got closer to avg, the more fights I did.  My worst drop rate luck was for Radka, at 5.58%.  You were 0.63% lower than that here.  It sucks, but it's not impossible, and doesn't mean the drop rate was manipulated.

@Jirastik had poor luck getting no drops from 120 CP, unlike your 9 drops from 117 CP.

@Franka said he got 4-5 drops from 10 CP, multiple times.  Plus, dry spells of 1-2 drops w/ 50 CP.

Since players experienced bad and good luck during the same time period (2 days), the only way the drop rate could've been manipulated, is if it was sabotaged just for you specifically, and not globally to everyone.  If you really think KK made you intentionally have bad luck on the 2nd day, why wasn't everyone affected the same way?  They didn't target you w/ bad luck individually, and when you spend CP doesn't matter.  It's just random.  Sucks, but true.

373497927_renalovesGoldenLupaDropRate.thumb.png.1a4404f605b60467e143a2e5cea9e8b3.png

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #11 - Golden Lupa 🟢