[ 25-Sep-22 ] Angels vs Demons PoA - Discussion

FinderKeeper

In HH eternal conflict goes on for a different reason. Too many horny entities.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Light Fiona

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Dark Santana

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. Rate Light Selena

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Dark Mala

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Benedicte

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Obsessive Layla

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

This is my first POA since june.

I completed the free path to the 23th stage.

i used to spend kobans in the past to speed up things but for this i tried to see if i can complete it without kobans

and surprisingly i did it without spending neither kobans nor CP and kisses from seasons.

now i am well prepared for the next MD plus a little bit for the next KC.

and in terms of kobans  i can participate in the next MD , MDR and LD or POV.

image_2022-09-30_201243853.png

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Hmm. @DvDivXXX (who often seems to have a little inside info about what's coming) already knows that he's going for the MD girl (which he doesn't always do). Could that mean we're in for something special?  🤔

HH and CxH have art review on the discord servers, you might want to check that out if you want to prepare for what's coming. I definitely saw a girl that is going to be a mythic for CxH, not sure about HH

• Like 1

Selena is my fave out of the PoA girls.  Layla was my fave of the PoV girls.  Didn't get either of them.  I skipped both the premium PoA & PoV, as usual.  Just used 1 league refill, in the previous league week, for a PvP tier.  I have 7.8k kos and 5 SP atm.

I wasn't planning to get the October MD girl, but I saved 20 CP from tier 23 (plus 20 stored CP & 6 CP from daily goals; 46 CP total).  Stored 405 energy made it easy.  @Julius Fox, the next MD girl is "suspiciously" one of my "fantasy" waifus, so I'll try to get her from this "competitive" MD, *sigh*.

I should have 58 CP stored by Oct 2nd, plus 15 CP from the new season, & 162 CP during the MD, for 235 free CP total, worth 2538 kos.  Enough for 15 drops at a 6.38% drop rate.  I'll definitely use 1 SP.

It makes sense to store CP now, but not kisses, since the new PoV needs PvP fights.  Which makes me think it's unlikely for players to use AMEs in leagues.

1122075860_sept2022poa.png.e489887e80b16850d14b1305657c20e2.png

ezgif-2-c480a3b922.gif.99aef20f8c69fe1c73478af18a9263ae.gif ezgif-2-283d22cce2.gif.7d38db51921a50131a7b65beef8ac6a1.gif ezgif-2-3d496717a7.gif.a54c3fb704cb2d6a46db196728ef444d.gif ezgif-2-027a4635ed.gif.f3bb31c4754ef23ec9ba229e191464d8.gif
(Forum avatars <256 Kb).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I finished this event yesterday. I didn't want to take a chance on day 6 contest. I opened the bonus path and used 1 league refill which I always do anyway. So the cost of PoA is really just 7200 kobans to me. I relied only on natural regeneration and rewards from PoA, Seasons, and PoV to complete all 25 tiers. I still have 70 combativity and 78 kisses left for next events. That should be enough to finish CE and KC too. If PoA ends on a CbC, I could have gotten another 54 combativity.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joker555 said:

Why you went for refills instead of using available combat energy in PoA?

7 hours ago, OmerB said:

You managed to save fists, although tier 24 required using 200 of them?

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I should have 58 CP stored by Oct 2nd, plus 15 CP from the new season

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I still have 70 combativity and 78 kisses left for next events.

uhhu.gif

image.png

-----------------------

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It makes sense to store CP now, but not kisses, since the new PoV needs PvP fights.

image.png image.png

really.gif

• Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've spent an extra 2,460kos in refills and speeding champ fights... 776kos of league refills... 1,050kos in Market refreshes... 7,200kos to unlock the second path... can't help myself for PoA...

The 236 CP cost you 9.6k-11.4k kos, and it's worth just 2.5k kos when bought directly.  The same 2.5k kos value, as tier 23's 20 CP, plus daily goals, and 3 days regen.

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

...58 CP stored by Oct 2nd... 15 CP from the new season... 162 CP during the MD... for 235 free CP total, worth 2538 kos.

No one cares about KC, but kiss regen from now until the 6th, is ~128 kisses (1 per hr), for 640 PoV lust potions.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

@Ravi-Sama Come on, dude. Don't start this again, alright? We've been there before. To each their own, but pretending things you don't care for don't have value for others (KC), or even outright don't exist (all of PoA except the Fists) isn't exactly intellectually honest, is it? You do you, I do me. Neither of us needs to convince the other, let alone using such fallacious argumentation. :(

And I was so proud of my little collage of quotes (think Honest Reviews or Cinema Sins type of intro) with these two perfectly matching gifs to match my partial screenshots, too. I really hoped it would make some of you laugh (notably you), nothing more.

I've achieved what I aimed for, and this will serve my plans just as I wanted it to. I wasn't implying the goals and plans of you and others I quoted are shit just because they're not mine. I just wanted more somewhat on-topic quote for my collage. I included both you and Methos just for this effect, honestly (well, your first quote, I mean, the one in response to your ignoring KC was appropriate imho). I know both of your respective approaches, and that they're just right for each of you. It just made for a bigger contrast with my pics, which were primarily meant to show those who questioned my plan. :)🚬

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And I was so proud of my little collage of quotes (think Honest Reviews or Cinema Sins type of intro) with these two perfectly matching gifs to match my partial screenshots, too. I really hoped it would make some of you laugh (notably you), nothing more.

Alright, I feel bad now.  I know you love the PoA, but I just can't afford it, especially knowing the next MD girl.  I'll give your .gifs the laugh emoji they deserve. 

I loved the show Supernatural.  I never finished it though.  I know it lasted for a very long time.  That actor Jensen Ackles, joined The Boys cast in season 2.  I didn't finish that yet either, but I enjoyed what I saw.

jensen-ackles.gif.173af4ec56cd36f8d5553dc7d1a8e640.gif

• Thanks 1