Kisses

Moongazer

22 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Kisses remain, they do not get reset so what you have is what you have. 😃

If I'm not mistaken, only those that are in excess of the natural maximum. True, I myself have never used it, I prefer to spend everything for sure so as not to lose anything. So if there are less than 10 Kisses, then after the restart of the Season there will be 10 of them, and if there are more, the number remains. I judge only by other people's words.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

12 hours ago, Moongazer said:

Hello, does anyone here know if kisses at every season will reset too, like mojo or only mojo and your remaining kisses will still there in next season?

This is not feedback, it's a question. Moved to the QA section. Please post any questions there in the future. Thanks.

---------
You guys are sure about this? It's been a long long time since I was below 10 Kisses when the Season resets, so I can't trust my memory on this, but I thought Kisses stayed where they were no matter what. It's nice if they give you a free refill if you're at 0 though.

In any case, I can most definitely confirm no Kiss is taken away from your stash when you stash them before reset (but to be super clear you need to have claimed them and actually have a stash of Kisses. Any unclaimed Kiss rewards disappear forever).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

4 minutes ago, NYPup2Train said:

what they really look like: Mustache Rides.

More than off topic, it seems you might have been meaning to post this in the GH section instead, based on your description of the item. This is the HH forum.

image.png

vs
image.png

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

More than off topic, it seems you might have been meaning to post this in the GH section instead,

Well, no, that would be silly, because apropos of nothing the post wouldn't make any sense. But you're right, given that the art is so clearly different, my comment doesn't make any sense for HH. Carry on!

---- 

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

image.png

(You all see it, though, right? "Kisses" is just a silly description for that image.) 😉

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 1

Definitely. When I made my new player experience run on GH I called these "Mustaches" as well. ^^ Which must be fun when you have a stash of 'staches. ^^

But yeah, the HH icon actually does look like kissing lips, as you can see.

PS: I merged your two posts for you. For reference, you can always add something to your existing post by picking the "Edit" option in the three-dot menu top right of your post (best to avoid double posts in general).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 12:12 AM, NYPup2Train said:

I believe that's right, Leagues works the same way. Every time it restarts you get topped back up to 15.

Condoms (Leagues) carry over too.  I tested that during the GA.  If you have less than 15, you do get 15 total, but if you have more, you get to keep them, into the next league week.  Like kisses, they don't expire.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I got to keep my condoms btw!  I suppose they're just like any resource, & can be stored.  It's not obvious we get to store them, b/c they're gifted rarely.  I only had 1 enemy left, when I got the 15 condom gift, that's why I was missing 3.  They rolled over into the next league week, and I was able to use them, as if I bought a refill, but didn't. ☺️

2022-08-18_11-26-47.png.8ed1a69b20e51a79df5c05748abf3b06.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Condoms (Leagues) carry over too.  I tested that during the GA.  If you have less than 15, you do get 15 total, but if you have more, you get to keep them, into the next league week.  Like kisses, they don't expire.

When are condoms being gifted?