Spending money tasks in PoA

OmerB

What do you do at the 'Spend Money' tasks at PoA (such as tier 21)?

As I see it, there are 4 options:

1. Upgrade the Hero's stats at the Market - This is the best option, but it runs out at some point (Until now, I saved a buffer of secondary stats not fully upgraded).

2. Upgrade girls - second best option, but it runs out too at some point when you upgraded most of your girls...

Then we come to the next two options, I'm contemplating which is better:

3. Buying items at the Market - If it's 'free' (without using kobans), it's the best option (even better the no. 1). But after you bought all of the XP items, you're left with unwanted stuff. So you can buy all this unwanted junk stuff or restock the market for kobans.

4. Playing the Great Pachinko - I think that this option is better, after you bought the free XP items from the market, but I'm having free GP orbs... I have lots of GPx10 orbs, so in my position, it's best to just use the 20-30 free GPx1 orbs, and get to the spending money part.

Are there any other ways that I missed? Since the resources are scarce in Comix Harem (compared to HH), I wrote it here, as I need to balance my resources more carefully in CxH.

Edited by OmerB

• OmerB changed the title to Spending money tasks in PoA
10 hours ago, OmerB said:

2. Upgrade girls - second best option, but it runs out too at some point when you upgraded most of your girls...

This is where the bulk of your spend money task should take place. Thus it is good to have a few girls with their last star not upgraded until PoA, preferably legendary 5 star if you are not using them for your battle teams. You should treat girls grades as another resource and use it when it is most useful.

• Like 3

There are exceptions, as was the case for me this month: having spent all of my GPx10s for the recent CbC, I was very close to none when PoA started, and on top of that there were two new 1-star girls to grab. So I did all of my spend cash tasks with natural GPx10 rolls. That's the quickest and most convenient when it's available, by far.

Granted, it's usually not an option, and when I have a healthy stash of GPx10 orbs going into PoA, I upgrade girls instead. I wouldn't deliberately destroy my orb stash just to make these tasks more convenient.

There is another option, but it doesn't always exist - donate money daily contests :)
I don't remember seeing many of them in CxH (maybe I repressed it).

@FinderKeeper How are you doing in the CxH league? I don't remember seeing you post your league table, so I'm interested. What's your level and no. of girls? Can I search for a specific player in-game?

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There are exceptions, as was the case for me this month: having spent all of my GPx10s for the recent CbC, I was very close to none when PoA started, and on top of that there were two new 1-star girls to grab. So I did all of my spend cash tasks with natural GPx10 rolls. That's the quickest and most convenient when it's available, by far.

Granted, it's usually not an option, and when I have a healthy stash of GPx10 orbs going into PoA, I upgrade girls instead. I wouldn't deliberately destroy my orb stash just to make these tasks more convenient.

Do these 1 star girls even help you out a bit nowadays?

• Thinking 1

Yeah, sure. Most of us long-time players purchased those ages ago, though (to get them out of the avatar pool back when MP drops included avatars, so that when we rolled an avatar from MPx1 orbs, at least it was one otherwise only available for kobans). Plus it's a one-time thing, so it might help for one PoA but one only (and even then IIRC they cost something pretty low like 2M or 20M apiece; PoA "spend cash" tasks go all the way up to "spend 100M" at max level).