Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

image.png cougar woman sultry mysteries march 16th 2023.png 2023-06-17_17-32-49.png

These are the 4x L5s that should be in my CxH SM pool.  I think they're all just Club/Champion girls, so I'm saving my SC for when I really need it.  I just have 71 SC atm anyway.

Pretty sure I used some SC around March 16th to recruit Cougar Woman.  She's filtered under "Events" so I'm guessing she was an LD girl.  I know she's important to the story, and I thought she was hot, so I got her at some point.  Looks like I probably hustled to raise my SC from 98 -> 236 for her remaining 59 shards.

Of the 7 pictured, 6 are Chumps' Gir↕s; 39/100 i don't recognize, could be from Club Chump or an event

have fun p↕aying!  I'm stuck w/RL shit, fixing compute-never & cleaning

Ravi Edit: yep, Sabrina Campbell is a CC girl.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi Edit: yep, Sabrina Campbell is a CC girl.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Karxan said:

image.png.184a5a1e1544a98bc92aa28c0cca8444.png

CXH 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
name= 60💖s
Blaine 50💖s
name= 44💖s
Blazer 42💖s - Tracer Parody
name= 40💖s
Aurlia 40💖s - Held by Champion Miss Metal
name= 40💖s

as usua↕, customer service ignoring BUGS...

Narkisha Onix & Blaine are the ones i want most; *IF* the other 5✩ Girls i will consider it though i strongly suspect they'd be more expensive than Narkisha bc rarity.

CXH 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
Fatal Cheer (Yuki Smith) = 60💖s (Boss Bang)
Blaine 50💖s (Double Penetration)
Winter Silva Dawn (Sylvia Donarovich) = 44💖s (Legendary Days)
Blazer (Bonnie Buxtion) 42💖s - Tracer Parody  (Legendary Days)
Void Mistress Seven Slaughters (Wei Ting Lei) = 40💖(Boss Bang)
Aurlia (Jane Doe) 40💖s - Held by Champion Miss Metal
Tendryl (Taliah Reed) = 40💖(Boss Bang)

Filled in some blanks.  Click the grid/detail icon at the top to see their names, just like switching the view setting in a Windows folder.

• Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Karxan said:

a much better start than most!  I've had 95 shards for Dragonheart for forever!  Got her for 🅢20 SC!

image.png.1a9ae85809be5430091dcf7fc936abd2.png

That's a good deal!
I wouldn't pay more than 100 SC for her, since I need to save my coins for 5 stars girls (I have not few of those, at the range of 48-90 shards).

• Like 2

Regina Hex - an old 5* LD girl.

I thought about it for an hour, as she was pretty expensive, and I have many other girls that I want to get from SM, but I decided to take her :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 2

I made some extrapulation, remembering Scarlet Bride and Ruse appearing on the Free PoG (using very small sample indeed) - it may be helpful to choose which girls to take from SM.

According to this, we should see Brood on the Free path on the next PoG - it will reaffirm or break the pattern:

ImageImage

Or in a more simple overview:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2023 at 5:10 PM, OmerB said:

Brood on the Free path on the next PoG

I just confirmed it was in fact PoG she was recently in!  Prior to that she was in LD for a day, where i had gotten 14-16💖 Shards from the Villain fights, which was rounded up to 20 when she moved to PoG!  Surprisingly generous of Kinkoid!  Thanks for the gift!

I think the 2 girls i got where 100SC🅢 each for 20💖 Shards?  i should take better notes...

image.png.0a7c264cd995afe642d2345e316ed27a.png

image.png.9b7a6696d1e9425bfbdd80b3e3c898d8.png

• 2 months later...

The *ONLY* 5✩ Girl to come up was Blaine (Rey parody), 200🅢 for 50💖, banking what i got till Later.

HH: x100 SC.  15x LD L5s in the pool, but not enough SC anyway.
CxH: x147 SC.  0x LD L5s, none came up when i was able to play, so I'm storing SC.  7x 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
PSH: x90 SC.  don't care.  might check might not.  16x LD L5s in the pool...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, Karxan said:

Not Karin Khren, i got Fatal Cheer for 140 SC 🅢 11 min before reset!

image.thumb.png.009d87eb227ae32dc06d0d3d55a155ed.pngimage.thumb.png.e1549e4c0d1ac90e9b8b67134c8b1fa9.png

She's great, good purchase!

I use her quite often, also 'cause I have some good girls gear that fits her.

BTW, I waited for Nightshade or for Ultra-Woman Unleashed to appear, but none of them showed up (in like 8 attempts) 😢

Edited by OmerB
  • Hug 1

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

Edition: I waited BTW for Nightshade or for Ultra-Woman Unleashed to appear, but none of them showed (in like 8 attempts) 😢

2-3 days for Sultry Mysteries, Fatal Cheer was the 1st 5-star girl to come up on SM's roulette.  i too wanted Ultra-Woman Unleashed to appear, but i don't trust RNG.

On 11/2/2022 at 5:06 PM, OmerB said:

My first shop on this new type of event:

first Sultry shop CxH 2.11.22.jpg

This is Blitz Bolt, a (3 stars) Epic girl. Not worth spending coin on her imo (I don't have enough anyways).

The 100 energy for 25 coins might be an interesting option.

@Karxan why the sad face at my first post on this topic? SM keys are quite rare, so it's best to wait and save them for girls that you can't get by other means. I was wrong to suggest that taking energy for keys might be a good idea (what a noob I was on this post 🤣), but I was very right in not taking girls that are on Mythic Night Club. I got all of them anyway.

In fact, I have now only three L3 girls eligible for SM - Two from old Boss Bangs and one from old LD. I'm expecting the old BB girls to show up on July's kinkversary (if I'll will keep playing this game by then).

• Like 1

5✩ Girl Checklist CXH: x 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
Vickie Suck (Pr. Doomination, Club Champion) 93/100💖
The Nymph (Abaddon, Club Champion) 71/100💖
Twinfinity (Ultimate POW-WOW) 70/100💖
Aurlia (Miss Metal) 60/100💖
Stealthy Unknown (Payne, Club Champion) 56/100💖
Madame Demise (*CURRENT* Path of Glory) 52/100💖
Blaine//Rey (Sleigh Belles) 50/100💖
Vigilant Bedrock (Legendary Contest) 50/100💖
Winter Silva Dawn (Legendary Days) 44/100💖
Blazer//Tracer (Legendary Days) 42/100💖
Void Mistress Seven Slaughters (Boss Bang) 40/100💖
Tendryl (Boss Bang) 40/100💖
Champion Claret//2nd Starfire (Bionic Babe, Club Champion) 40/100💖
=========================================================================
13x 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s    CxH: x57🅢 SC.
Wishlist: Mischief//Loki (Legendary Days) 38/100💖, Regina Hex//R63 Doctor Strange (Legendary Days) 33/100💖, Lady Zoey//Leia (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖,
 XMF Super Santa (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖, Hanna Russel//Sarah Connor (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖, XMF The Elfineer (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖,
 XMF Jacquelyn Frost (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖, XMF Krampus (Sleigh Belles) 0/100💖

gonna try tracking these smarter/better, HH will be next.

Edited by Karxan
Sleigh Belles
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, If I were you, I would put Twinfinity, Vigilant Bedrock and Blaine at the top of my priorities list to get from SM shop. Don't waste coins on the girls from the Club champions (and don't forget to claim Madame Demise from the PoG)!

I'll put mine too (only for 5* girls):

5✩ Girl Checklist CXH:  5✩ Girls 40-99💖s

Roving Irridescence 79/100 (She's the CC girl, so I'll get her soon)

Nightshade 78/100

Warrior Zahira 69/100

Winter Silva Dawn 68/100 (I should get her from the PoG, if I'll still be here)

Ultra-Woman Unleashed 60/100

Epifany 59/100

Hellblade 52/100 (I might take her from the PoG)

Painkiller 50/100 (I'll get her soon from PoG)

Sordid Shadowblaze 45/100

Anniversary Marid 40/100

Cyan 40/100 (The labyrinth girl)

I also have three 3* girls on SM, two old BB girls with 60 shards each, and an old LD girl (Hex) with 46 shards. I won't take any of them from SM, and will just hope that they will return somehow, maybe on KK's anniversary event (when they are doing revivlas of various old girls).

So my priorities from the SM shop are Nightshade, Warrior Zahira and Ultra-Woman Unleashed.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1