Clubs - New Feature

FinderKeeper

From Patch Notes #44

New Feature!

Clubs and Club Champions

After all the teasing – Finally, the long-awaited Clubs and Club champions have been released to Comix Harem!

Gather with fellow players to fight together against Club Champions, talk with other players through the club chat, and win awesome rewards together!

How do I join a club?

You can join a club by searching for its’ Name or ID.

image10-14-300x74.png

Or create your very own club

Why should I join a club?

Bonuses!

Not only will you be able to enjoy the company of people who have similar interests as you, but you will receive all kinds of bonuses for simply being in a club.

image13-9-279x300.png

By contributing Cash to the club Upgrades, you and your club members will receive various bonuses such as increased %  gain for XP gain, stat increase, maximum member cap, and others!

Club Champions!

With the help of members from your club, defeat the club champion to win shards for exclusive Club Champion girls!

Check out our blog post to learn more about Club Champions!

Club Champion

image16-9-300x300.png

“Do you really think your boosting power makes you special? Let me show you how a true sex master does it.”
– Professor Doomination

image9-22-120x300.png

Vickie Suck 

Challenge professor Doomination and Vickie Suck will join your superhero squad

• Hearts 1

11 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

@jelom@FinderKeeper Can you guys ask Darkys to add me to the club? 😄

We're almost full, but he keeps one place for players to send an application :)

Contact him on Discord, that's the best method. And send a request to join of course. i just found the club when I ordered them by level, I sent a request and he added me. There are other good options like lunatics.

There are some very low level players with very few girls on the club currently, that's weird.

Edited by OmerB

27 minutes ago, OmerB said:

We're almost full, but he keeps one place for players to send an application :)

Contact him on Discord, that's the best method. And send a request to join of course. i just found the club when I ordered them by level, I sent a request and he added me. There are other good options like lunatics.

There are some very low level players with very few girls on the club currently, that's weird.

Holy said Darkys didnt have a spot, so I joined up with his arch nemesis. 😄

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Club Non Officielle. But Center for Narwhals and Orca's is also accepted.

I like the second option better 🙂

Our name was decided in a vote. So, your club name might be changed? Do you have Discord channel and stuff?

Edited by OmerB

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Not enemies but rivals B|

Deadly rivals. With bloodfeuds and thousand year clan oaths that can never be broken. :ph34r: Generations into the future people will cry into the sky and ask "why? why are we rivals?" and winds will whisper "darkyzwastoolate" and none will understand.😞

• Haha 3

Il y a 4 heures, Gotaku a dit :

Deadly rivals. With bloodfeuds and thousand year clan oaths that can never be broken. :ph34r: Generations into the future people will cry into the sky and ask "why? why are we rivals?" and winds will whisper "darkyzwastoolate" and none will understand.😞

Haha, I see Holy has spread his poison here too, fine, I accept the challenge on behalf of the mighty JusTits League, we're way more organized (and democratic) than you are, it seems, so it may be a curbstomp battle, sorry in advance. And of course, when in doubt, blame @holymolly for everything that's going to happen 😈

By the way, before the battle begins, let me explain the few reasons why I didn't accept you and @Shadow93 in :
1) I had up to 350+ requests at some point (Gogeta was one of them at first too, so your mighty leader was rejected too 😁 ), I guess raising the club stats fast brought it upon me, fair, but it was hard to choose.

2) I had a list of 33 players that asked me to join via Discord (or that I wanted to join from Discord) days or even weeks before clubs were announced and the 7 remaining places were given to people that reached out to me on my turf (still Discord), I didn't accept anyone that just sent a request in game without a word, this was my selection process : "Be polite, you're in" 😉