Mythic Girl Shards

DaaLord

Please increase the mythic girls shard drop rate, it would be very helpful for people like me who don't put money in the game, because other than spending kobans to get more combativity the only way to get combativity faster in the limited time is spending money in the game, and I would like to avoid doing that, so please increase the mythic shard drop rate. Like that there will be a bit more equity between people who use money and not. Furthermore the event lasts only 3 days. With only 72 hours, if we carefully use all the combativity that we get over time (without spending any kobans or money), and assuming we get 1 shard every 20 combativity (which has been my case). You would only get 7-8 shards. And on top of that the mythic revival is a second chance that lasts 2 days, so it would take at least 12-13 mythic revivals on the same mythic girl to be able to get one mythic girl. So I believe that you should increase the mythic shards drop rate. I am also well aware about the tips given for the Mythic Days Event but for players like me who barely have any kobans it is very difficult so please increase the drop rate, even if by a little.

Thank you for your the consideration!

Edited by DaaLord
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

People seems too much attached to Mythics.

If you're not of the proper rank, collecting a Mythic is just a sink of resources.

Try to get into a position that deal you around 10k kobans a month. It's easier than you think. Once there you can plan on collecting Mythics (that, anyway *do nothing to you* as long you don't have a lot of L5 maxed out...).

150 kobans a day for 30 days is 4500 free kobans for you. In that month you have some event that deal you around 500 more. Season, Places of Power, some contest and *LEAGUES* give you what's left. Tah-dah! Enough kobans to try.

You can also save a lot of Combativity from Season and other sources to get free battles to begin with. Just by planning carefully.

There are F2P players that collect each month Mythic without spending a dime. But you need to be of a proper Level and have a large harem for that.

This... or pay for. It's not by chance that Mythics girls are so hard to collect, if you make them easier to drop, why spend for?

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 5

Mythics are endgame content and the needed amount of ressources is designed for a) whales, b) paying players with a middle or great budget, and c) f2p Veterans who compete in Dicktator League and get the needed ressources there.

Ninjaed by lepidocter... 😁

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is indeed true but the reason i want to get a mythic girl pretty early on is because I started recently, and I'm a free to play player, but I pretty much have a full set of level 5 legendary girls all level 500. Which is why it would be nice if i started to invest in mythic girls. Although i do understand that im going to have to spend more time saving up kobans it would maybe be a good idea to add a new way to get mythic girls other than just having to fight villains the whole time. It could also be a level locked thing (like maybe you have to be lvl 300 to access the new feature), but i guess im just going to have to be patient for the moment. 

Also thing apart, one thing hit me on Liliat's Forum, wdym by 20 combativity on daily rewards if you time it right?

-------------Mod edit: don't double post. Use the EDIT option from the menu top-right of your existing post instead. Cheers. Div*

-------------Ah ok sry

Posted 1 hour ago · Hidden by DvDivXXX, Just now - double post

Anyways thank you guys for your tips, and I shall take them into account. 

Edited by DaaLord
Mod edit: double post content added

il y a une heure, DaaLord a dit :

Also thing apart, one thing hit me on Liliat's Forum, wdym by 20 combativity on daily rewards if you time it right?

If you're low level, your daily rewards might not look the same to you, but in my case (and all veteran's), they look like this:

daily-rewards.thumb.png.e860c8d390b10a9cf575cb410666800e.png

So I'm ready to claim this +20 Combativity when MD starts (or finishes, in this case. I'll claim it today). There are 28 days of daily rewards, and the month lasts 28-31 days, so you can get them in sync to ensure you can claim the +20 Combativity during MD (And it also happens to line up nicely, to get +5 Combativity for Mythic Days Revival)

• Like 5

Oh for some reason it does look the same. Also can you tell me why I used to get good daily rewards and now I get the same ones as yours?

Also how did you reply to my message? I dont find any reply buttons.

Edited by DaaLord

52 minutes ago, DaaLord said:

Also can you tell me why I used to get good daily rewards and now I get the same ones as yours?

First month or so you get a super generous set of daily login rewards with EPx10 orbs. Then once you're no longer brand-new, it switches to the routine standard one.

53 minutes ago, DaaLord said:

Also how did you reply to my message? I dont find any reply buttons.

There's none. You just type a new post, and if you want to quote someone, you can either click on the Quote button (but that quotes the ENTIRE post), and Edit from there, or you can simply highlight the part you want to quote and then a "Quote selection" option will pop up.

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

First month or so you get a super generous set of daily login rewards with EPx10 orbs. Then once you're no longer brand-new, it switches to the routine standard one.

Isn't it related to the MC level? I read something like that IIRC.

Dude, I was deliberately vague on the criteria for a reason. ^^ I don't remember for sure myself.

It's definitely something like when you reach 15-20 girls in your harem (excluding 1-star girls) or a certain super low player level like 50 or 100, or after 28 days, or perhaps even "whichever comes first" among these, but eh... It wasn't necessary for the answer to dig for this. ^^

Edit: The ninja just got ninja'd. ^^ Well played, Bolitho! Well played. :ph34r:💣

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

If you're low level, your daily rewards might not look the same to you, but in my case (and all veteran's), they look like this:

daily-rewards.thumb.png.e860c8d390b10a9cf575cb410666800e.png

So I'm ready to claim this +20 Combativity when MD starts (or finishes, in this case. I'll claim it today). There are 28 days of daily rewards, and the month lasts 28-31 days, so you can get them in sync to ensure you can claim the +20 Combativity during MD (And it also happens to line up nicely, to get +5 Combativity for Mythic Days Revival)

I just took the reward for 'Day 1' on your grid.

Should I wait to allign the 20 feasts with MD? That's ~14 days of not taking the daily rewards.

• Surprised :O 1

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

Should I wait to allign the 20 feasts with MD? That's ~14 days of not taking the daily rewards.

The answer is in the question (or rather in the commentary that you yourself made right after asking the question ^^). Obviously, NO!

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

If you daily claim the rewards you will sync the rewards with MD over time (28 rewards, normal month with 30/31 days) and at the day they are synced for the first time you can stay so. In this case you loose 2-3 days with no daily reward and that is acceptable for 216 Koban worth combativity in MD in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Your reasoning seems very weird to me. I take every daily login reward every day (I only missed one since it's been introduced, when I was away and didn't access the game at all). 20 extra Fists for MD is not a valuable enough perk to make up for consistently delaying the entire daily reward cycle (including the 20 extra Fists, which are always at least a bit useful whenever you happen to get them, and can be just as valuable as in MD during most other events).

It's not just that you miss out on a few rewards each month. There's no month for the daily login reward calendar, it's a continuous stream of small to excellent rewards. Skipping 2 or 3 days per month adds up over time. In less than a year, you're missing out on an entire cycle of this:

image.png

That's worth a lot more than the 20 extra Fists pushed to match MD over those ~10-11 months imho.

15 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Related to the girls in Harem if I remember correct: less than 25 girls the starting calender, between 26 and 50 girls the second one, and with more than 50 girls the 3rd, standard version.

OOH that would make so much sense now that you say it cuz i never got the second one because i kinda just skipped between 26 and 50 by the end of the 1st one xD.

Il y a 8 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

In less than a year, you're missing out on an entire cycle of this:

That's not much really. Most of these rewards are very poor; a well-timed +20 Combativity is worth more than the full cycle with no overlap. And if you participate in MDR, you also get the +5 Combativity overlap (I can't use that anymore though, until Estelle comes back).

The monthly combativity is worth more than the total amount of Kobans you lose, and the rest of the grid isn't worth much (11K GXP in a year? That's 0.02%. Kisses? Well, I've already given up on KC a long time ago, and their value is next to 0 for everything else. 20 tickets, 2 EP, 150 energy per year? Lol 😛 )

A guaranteed overlap of 20+5 combativity is worth 270 Kobans *per month* (216 if you only time the +20 reward)

Of course, for players who spend kobans in all villains-based event, this is a lot less valuable, because you already get an almost guaranteed overlap without losing any of the other rewards. But for new players with a very limited amount of Kobans, that's a different story. Every Koban counts.

For players who can afford spending combativity refills just to get a specific gem color, well... Different game :)

• Like 3

To loose a full calendar (28 days) you need nearly 12 months (starting with January you have a 29th day in december). In this 12 month you need 12x216 Koban less in Mythic days so 2592 Koban saved in MD.

You loose: 150 Koban, 20 Kisses (you need ca. 430 Koban to buy them instead), 11 GXP (one market refresh would you give more in average but to be on the safe side say 2 refreshs are 96 Koban), 20 tickets (no need for them to buy some after you have your PoPs at a solid lvl), 150 energy (no need in my eyes but if you can use them in PoA perhaps helpfull - to buy with refills this should be ca 400(?) Koban), 2 EpPx1 Orbs (worth 360 Koban). So if you loose all of this over the time of 12 month and compare with the safed Koban in MD - even if you buy all the lost ressource instead - you safe ca. 1000 Koban.

If you claim the 20 combativity reward at 3rd of the month, the 5 combativity will be avalaible at the 20th. If you claim them there they are helpfull in LD 3rd day (claiming near reset to fill the bar to 25) or you can wait a little bit so you can use them in MDR and don't loose the sync to MD. Because of this I don't count them here: to different which player is avtive in MDR or if he need 1000 points more at 3rd day of LD.

That's the reason, after I had done this math, why I decided for me that it's worth to sync the 20 combativity with MD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your replies.

Yeah, I suppose it boils down to this:

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

Of course, for players who spend kobans in all villains-based event, this is a lot less valuable, because you already get an almost guaranteed overlap without losing any of the other rewards. But for new players with a very limited amount of Kobans, that's a different story. Every Koban counts.

For players who can afford spending combativity refills just to get a specific gem color, well... Different game :)

I'm completely in this situation, so basically "saving" 20 Fists to use for MD makes no difference to me as I would otherwise spend them for LD, OD, PoA and even CE. So in my situation delaying my daily login rewards would just be a net loss for no gain. Of course I understand and agree that for players who only spend kobans on MD and no other villain-based event, this can make sense.

It's just that I didn't imagine Bolitho would match this profile, I guess.

• Like 3

I spend Koban for refills in MD, some MDRs and LD. In OD I have since more than a year only in very rare cases (1 time in the last 12 month) more than the new OD girl on bosses. PoA would be another Event were I now, with the extended path, invest some Koban for combativity refills. So not so many days for the 20 combativity to be really helpfull (MD, LD and MDR if I need the girl - so 9-12 days in a month). So it's better to have them at a secure point than to get them while LC last or OD with only one girl gainable from villains. PoA is also the question at which day I need the reward so no helpfull spending for secure.

• Like 2

i am a F2p and i already have 5 mythics.

if you put on some efforts in saving kobans , combativity and getting a good amount of kobans from different features of the games.

you can get at least one each month.

read the topic published by @Liliat about mythic girls and follow each advice one by one and you will get them easily and the topic will help you more about other aspects and strategies of the game.

that's what i used.

• Like 7

I'm F2P, and have 11 mythics.  The difference is that I'm a ~3 year veteran (34 months), regularly ranking in the top 15 of DIII.

There's some new methods to save on MD/MDR now, that I didn't see mentioned yet.

Besides the 150 daily mission kobans, you can save up the 6 daily goal CP.  That's worth an extra ~65 kos daily.

If you're gonna store CP for a long time, be aware that you'll lose 48 CP regen daily, which adds up to many potential gems lost.

We had a new side event added to the MD, called Sultry Mysteries (SM).  I got 80 CP from there for 80 Sultry Coins (SC).  The max per event would be 160 CP.  That's another  864-1,728 kos saved, as long as you plan to spend some CP in the MD, passively gaining extra keys.

One method that's more difficult, but very rewarding is beating floors above temple 1500 in the pantheon.  You get 27 CP for every 10 floors, worth 2,916 kos between 100 floors.  I know that's difficult, and you'd need a very strong team (180k+ TP), and good passives (a large harem), so not feasible yet, but good to know.  I beat floor 1,500-1,700 for Bright Agate's MD, and she ended up just costing me just 1,512 kos for 140 CP, plus the 5 SP.  You can do that too one day.

I told @OmerB this the other day:

On 11/5/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

The consensus is that sensual 🔵 and dom  M6s are the ones to aim for if you're just starting out.  Submissive  M6s aren't ideal for either leagues or the pantheon.  Regardless, it's nice having one of each element.  December's MD can have any element.  New Year Estelle 🔵 might show up around New Years.  Also, Angelic Lenaelle 🔵 and Lovebot Norou 🔵 should have MDRs "soon," on Jan and Feb 23rd, 2023.  I'm looking forward to those, since I'm missing all three, and they're "must-haves."

Have you maxed out your PoP already?  I know you're newer, so you should do that, and focus on unlocking level 750 first, before chasing mythics.  Since, they cost a ton of kobans to recruit, and gems/GXP/affection to max.  Get 100 common/starting girls to lvl 700, that's the cheapest route.  A level capped mythic isn't going to help much.  You want them at level 750.

Basically, if your level cap is 500 atm, then a lvl 500 "maxed" 28.56 base stat mythic is only going to have 1,780 more power, than an L5 girl w/ 25 base stats (14,280 power vs. 12,500 power).  It's not significant enough to matter, unless blessings are involved, in which case an L5 could suffice anyway.  You really want them maxed out to lvl 750, where the power difference becomes 2,670 (21,420 power vs. 18,750 power).  You should be patient and continue unlocking the level cap 'til it's maxed.  By then, you'll probably get more koban income anyway, and you won't need tips or tricks to get a mythic girl.

If you really want one, then just save up 10k kos and 5 SP, no matter how long it takes, then wait for the 3rd of the month for an MD to start.  Use up stored CP, and CP regen to reduce the overall cost, getting the girl near the end of the final day.  Keep in mind, you'll also need 9.4k gems, 1.43 mil GXP, and 437k affection to max just one of them.  That's why it's for players w/ more resources.

For example, this is how I recently got Heavenly Venus .

• Just 28 stored CP.
  • 80 CP bought from Sultry Mysteries.
  • ~131 CP regen (waited to get her 6.5 hrs before the event ended).
  • 18 CP from daily goals (6*3).
  • 31 CP from Seasons for 0-5700 mojo.
  • Used 311 free CP total, so 23 CP must've been from other sources, like PoG, PoV, SM, etc.
  • Spent just 5173 kos on 479 CP, thanks to being patient, and using every CP source I could.
  • Plus the 2700 kos for the 5 SP of course, but you buy that in advance, so it's not an issue right before the MD.
  • Total cost was 7873 kos, and my drop rate was a below avg 6.33%, so it could've been even cheaper.

If you know what you're doing, you can get a mythic girl for <6k kos and 5 SP (not even 8k kos spent).  Since, you're not in a position to max one out to lvl 750, even if you did get one, it wouldn't help much.

Take your time.  Max out as many common girls to level 700 as you can.  Unlock level 750.  Read the mythic days threads each month for tips and tricks on how to save.  Watch what other players do.  You'll eventually have enough resources to get one.  Chase after a sensual 🔵 or dom  M6 first, to help you the most (I say that, but I have no sensual mythics... yet 👀). 

Good luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1