Inventory capacity limit

Antimon

Do we have info on it? 

I was selling intems to score point for today's daily contest. After selling 166 of them (8300 points) it stopped loading new items, meaning I should not have anymore.

The reason I'm writig here is that I did not reach my batch of "6 best monogear". I'm sure I did not sold them by error, and I'm quite sure those six items that I wasn't able to reach weren't the actual last items in my inventory.

My guess right now would be that, at one point during a past cumback/daily/legendary contest, I reached the capacity limit, and by keeping in using pachinko orbs for contests' sake, I lost the items that surpassed that capacity limit 

Just to be more careful the next time I'll decide to start an orb spending spree, do we know what is the slot capacity limit of our inventories?

No complains in the Forum or at Discord from the massiv hoarder (Liliat isn't near the amount of equip some has storaged) that they had lost items so no limit until now for equipment. Could it be that you had filter active that's hiding favorite items (if you have the script active)?

1 ora fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

No complains in the Forum or at Discord from the massiv hoarder (Liliat isn't near the amount of equip some has storaged) that they had lost items so no limit until now for equipment. Could it be that you had filter active that's hiding favorite items (if you have the script active)?

That is the main reason why I wrote here in questions: If this was a common issue, for sure I would have found complaints about it, since it wasn't the case, I tried to give myself a rational/possible explanation to what happened, but definitely it isn't the correct one.

Also, no script

31 minuti fa, 45026831 ha scritto:

There is no limit. However, the UI may occasionally glitch and stop loading more items. Refresh the market and try again when this happens.

It happens both on my pc and on my phone browser, I logged out and relogged in. If I try to scroll down once reached the last item it appears the carrot of the loading screen for a moment, but after that it does not load anything

At this point I cannot completely rule out the fact that I actually could have sold them without noticing, I guess, but still, knowing myself and how I usually play, it would surprise me a bit, I must say

Anyway thank you all both for the infos and for the memes 😁

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1