World's fate  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Hedjouret

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Update; i missed a couple chances to earn or rng-reward kobans, so i am having to work hard for the 240 in Seasons, which is a long shot but it's all i got...

Now there's "Bang Fatal Cheer" in CxH, and she's Purple Gems, so i want to use girls whose Gem color relates to Purple the way Orange & Blue relate to Yellow?

So 3 White/Sub & 4 Black/Dom?

Edited by Karxan
tweak
  • Hug 1

23 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This code gave me the excuse to just go for it and get her, since it's worth >2 SP or ~120 CP.

My Kira progress:

• 33 shards
  • 11 drops w/ 1 SP (540 kos)
  • 3 shards on avg per drop
  • 187 CP used (0 kos)
  • 5.88% drop rate (terrible)

I need ~23 more drops, from using another 2 SP.  Which should take 230 CP on avg, but my drop rate is 💩, and way below 10%.  Which is why I was apprehensive.  There's ~82 CP regen left to use.  Spending a net of 300-2,100 kos after the code's rebate is acceptable.  That's less than PoV or PoG, and I'll have 3 SP leftover (from 6 SP).  Maybe I'll max her out 6 months from now.

2022-11-12_17-29-14.png.f33d1bbf90b2afe1dacedf76c6ccb334.png 

Thanks for sharing my dude!

image.thumb.png.0b58949d4e6e9183b01e8a70e5997246.png

On 11/12/2022 at 1:55 PM, govenants said:

TopSiteAdulte => 1320 kobans

I had to burn 1200/1320 to do it but WORTH IT!!!

Can i use the code in CxH or is it HH-exclusive?

Now to see if i can get Kira!

Oh well!  The xtra rounds the remaining kobans bought me brought me up from 23 shards to 35!  Now to wait for the meter to refill, maybe find a few codes more...

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

Now there's "Bang Fatal Cheer" in CxH, and she's Purple Gems, so i want to use girls whose Gem color relates to Purple the way Orange & Blue relate to Yellow?

So 3 White/Sub & 4 Black/Dom?

Congratz!

Nope, you don't wanna use 4 dom  girls vs. a voyeur 🟣 boss.  You can get away w/ using 2, but not more than that.

The best team imo would be 3 sub  and 4 sensual 🔵.  Sensual girls are for boosting healing, and not directly countering an element (unless it was an eccentric 🔴 boss).

If you don't have strong girls of those elements, just use 3 sub, and your 4 strongest girls, w/ 3 cordyceps boosters.

• Like 1

It's CxH, & i have 1x Super Juice Injector & 2x Sly Mans Anti-Sleep Pills.  Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Not going so well, so now i'm checking for CxH codes for gold.

I had done what i can to Level up the girls; Wht/Sub, Blk/Dom & Blu/Sensual.

Edited by Karxan
  • Hug 1

5 hours ago, Karxan said:

It's CxH, & i have 1x Super Juice Injector & 2x Sly Mans Anti-Sleep Pills.  Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Not going so well, so now i'm checking for CxH codes for gold.

I had done what i can to Level up the girls; Wht/Sub, Blk/Dom & Blu/Sensual.

Stop double posting and please stop sharing off-topic shit all the time please (yes CxH is off-topic in HH and vice versa). This is the forum, it's not a group chat with only your best three or four friends in the world... I need to have an HH event thread bumped to be "updated" on how you're trying and failing to grasp basic concepts of this game (and its reskin CxH) about as much as I need to know what you ate for breakfast, my dude. :/

In a given event's thread, don't overshare every last bit of weird thinking that goes through your head, okay? You can tell us you're going for the girl, tell us what you think of the girl, and how it went. We don't need more.

Going for an event that typically costs thousands of kobans when you're literally at zero is just sad, really. EDIT: Okay, you spam so fucking much and you blurred the lines between the two events (LD and BB) so you had me confused. You scraped the bottom of the barrel of the last koban on Earth to pay refills for BB? That's what happened? Oh boi. Hard to tell if it's worse or not than going for LD empty-handed. Anyways. V_v

If you want help understanding the basics and getting steered in the right direction to play this game, then post a request for guidance in the QA section (beware: there's one in each subforum: post one in HH for HH and one in CxH for CxH; there are two separate sub-forums for each game for a reason). We're not going to do this in event threads.

About double-posts: learn to use the three-dot menu top right of your post and choose "Edit" when your existing post is already the last one. Fair warning. PS: Visit your own forum profile page to read mod warnings (no one else can see them). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Hug 1