World's fate  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Hedjouret

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Space Adventures. Next Event >>

1982.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang the priestess
My hero,

Your holy guardian is testing your powers!

You have until the 14th of November to compete against Hedjouret and show her how untiring you are.

Gather the best warriors for your team and bang her brains out.

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Playful.png Hedjouret

HH_Calendar_November_LegBoss.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

For some reason, I though Hedjouret was a blue girl, so I went for Blue + Yellow team. Terrible mistake!! I almost wasn't able to beat her:

hedjouret.thumb.png.4b5d1cf9e6d47022afbd668c2003d949.png

Hot tip: don't claim shards just yet. Tomorrow, the new PoV starts, and it will be a "Collect shards" path.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Yeah, 'cuz we clearly need some incentive to collect free stuff (thanks, btw! :) )

Golden hair is nice though.

Edit: Is someone manipulating votes? My vote disappeared 😛

votes.thumb.png.e01ae8cab8b4f85c78199abcc8e40481.png

It's free for you. Newbies could spend kobans for her.

EDIT: I also meant that this girls is too convenient to max out, too much compared to most of other Yellow ones you can be on the process of awakening. And, as long you're not in Digisekai, you suffer of a Yellow gems shortage. It's not only the collection of her, is how valuable she is once added to the harem, to the point you're practically forced to awake her and make the older awakenings a waste.

To me, this escalation was on purpose.

Edited by lepidocter

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!!!

I picked my 3 strongest physical 🟠 girls, and 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! parodies (Rozana, Cyber Keiko, Tracy, and Annie).

Almost lost all of my life points, banished to the shadow realm, but the heart of the cards guided me to victory, and I recruited Hedjouret 🟡.

I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, so I'm not familiar w/ Yubel, but I do have nostalgia for the original.

Plus, not only does she obviously have dual hair, but dual eyes as well, making her one of the best L5s in the game, like Blet and Fanny & Fione.  I expect her to be blessed often.

Thanks.

575891396_hedjouretyubelyu-gi-ohGXbossbang.thumb.png.64de5e43d8955d59effd8aead8959bce.png
Art by mini.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, lepidocter said:

EDIT: I also meant that this girls is too convenient to max out, too much compared to most of other Yellow ones you can be on the process of awakening. And, as long you're not in Digisekai, you suffer of a Yellow gems shortage. It's not only the collection of her, is how valuable she is once added to the harem, to the point you're practically forced to awake her and make the older awakenings a waste.

It is a little baffling that there are more yellow L5s than any other element yet the first villain where you can farm yellow gems is in World 13. (EDIT: I forgot about Dark Lord. But who wants to farm Dark Lord?) I'm in the same boat as you - I never have yellow gems to spare for the older L5s (sorry Tano!). Looks like Beatrix will now have to take a backseat to Hedjouret because of blessings, even though I like Beatrix's aesthetic better.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I may have made a mistake in how i played the last month's Boss Bangs in HH & CxH, & i really don't want to mess this up.  Yubel is the girl i requested most in the feedback surveys.  IF i get her she'll be the 1st Yugioh parody i have; i have none of them so far.

I initially thought Trina was Yubel's parody.

Wish me luck!

P.s. - for those who haven't seen it, Yugioh GX may start extra-childish but gets deep in the story, plots & lore, & has several of the best monsters in the entire franchise, imho..

Edited by Karxan
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Karxan said:

P.s. - for those who haven't seen it, Yugioh GX may start extra-childish but gets deep in the story, plots & lore, & has several of the best monsters in the entire franchise, imho..

Was the one of the Highschool? I completed the GBA card game/simulator. Very fun game (even if the TCG is very easy to master whatever the edition).

• Like 1

HH 2022-11 Event 4 (BB) B.png

ryan-george-pitch-meeting.gif

Another excellent series by my gal Venus (albeit one that's not particularly interesting in terms of shots and action, but that's more on the writer). I quite like this character's design, she looks nice and distinctive.

I'm curious as to how her clearly Purple eye and hair ended up as "Blue" for Blessings slash bio purposes, though...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

I tried first Time with just a Blue Team, although Hedjouret is Yellow and my Girls weren't the strongest.
But still until Round 80 they managed to stay around 90-100%, after that point it went slowly down.
Nevertheless it was enough, didn't need another Team, those were just standing by and watching the Action.

Guess the Boosters from the Day before helped a little. 😉

Screenshot 2022-11-10 203615.jpg

• Like 6

image.thumb.png.46341046ac01fd2ef7a7c948b2cf346c.png

1 team exhausted, 3 close & 1 near full, 66 potions

Most of the girls in my teams are either Lvl. 550 or Lvl. 500-550 range.
Boosts; Chlorella, Ginsing Root & Cordyceps
Am i correct in understandin some players are holding off to tomorrow for change in the game?  Would someone explain this to me?

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

Why did you put Cyber Keiko and not OG Keiko?

To make it harder on myself.  Otherwise, I'd beat this in 2 min.  Sadly, I still won despite having just 47.4k Ego.  This way I got to search my harem for relevant parodies, making it a little more fun.  Awakening some nostalgia.  Either way, Dark Magician Girl ftw!

2022-11-10_20-55-31.png.e8dfb6160bfae2ca744bb9afe4deb29c.png

31 minutes ago, Karxan said:

1 team exhausted, 3 close & 1 near full, 66 potions

Most of the girls in my teams are either Lvl. 550 or Lvl. 500-550 range.
Boosts; Chlorella, Ginsing Root & Cordyceps
Am i correct in understandin some players are holding off to tomorrow for change in the game?  Would someone explain this to me?

Since you're struggling, you should wait until the last day, to give yourself some time to level up girls.  Use 3 cordyceps.  Collect shards during the new PoV, which would give you a headstart, and possibly more GXP, to max out some more girls.  I think the best strategy is using 3 physical 🟠 girls, and 4 sensual 🔵 girls for max elemental counter bonuses, and extra healing.  If that's not possible for you, just make do w/ your strongest 5-star girls.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Since you're struggling, you should wait until the last day, to give yourself some time to level up girls.  Use 3 cordyceps.  Collect shards during the new PoV, which would give you a headstart, and possibly more GXP, to max out some more girls.  I think the best strategy is using 3 physical 🟠 girls, and 4 sensual 🔵 girls for max elemental counter bonuses, and extra healing.  If that's not possible for you, just make do w/ your strongest 5-star girls.

Will the new PoV let me pick new teams?

Just now, Karxan said:

Will the new PoV let me pick new teams?

No, the teams you chose are set in stone, my bad.  I suggested something impossible.

If you can't manage to get her this time, all is not lost, b/c she'll likely be available in the future from Sultry Mysteries, for some sultry coins.  If you manage to get 80%, then you'll need 80 SC for her later (20*4).

The formula is:

• (100-(shards))*4= SC needed for a legendary girl
  • Like 1

@Karxan I'm one of the newer members here, without the superstrong girls that almost all of other have, but I'm doing quite good, so I'll tell you how I'm doing it -

First, looking at her colour, and choosing the opposite matching one - She's a yellow, so Orange has the edge over it. So I'm choosing my best 3 orange girl, plus the 4 strongest girls of the other elements. Then, the next 3 strongest orange girls + the next four strongest from the other elements, and so on.
And yes, it's best to start with your weaker decks, and after they are defeated, go to the stronger ones.

Also, as @Ravi-Samawrote, you can wait to the last couple of days, in order for you to level up some of your girls.

And last, when the Boss Bang event overlaps a blessing change, you should also look at the blessing for the first and the second week. Look at which girls are better with each blessings. If the blessings for the second week are better, wait for them. If the blessings for the first week are better for your girls, use them on the first week. Or mix - make 1-4 decks with girls that are better with the 1st blessings, and after the blessings change, make decks with girls that fit them (This is not relevant in this case).

• Like 3