Player in league with wrong values

Miccia

• Miccia changed the title to Player in league with wrong values

Here's a player named DivineKen w/ 6 maxed mythic gear. 

When boosted, his atk had a 47% increase, and when I caught him un-boosted it seemed like he lost all of the bonuses, but from his gear as well.

It was in my favor, so I wasn't gonna mention it, lol.  I thought about how that'd suck once I got mythic gear, so might as well help identify and fix the bug.

1005045063_divinekenboostedandunboosted6mythicgear.thumb.png.87df0d1523036513c20bdbc386bd753d.png

1448073592_DivineKen6mythicgear.thumb.png.13f2946fbc67dcbfc3c72dd32f7f3ba7.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

When boosted, his atk had a 47% increase, and when I caught him un-boosted it seemed like he lost all of the bonuses, but from his gear as well.

It seems to me that when he was not boosted, he was also in mono-equipment on top of everything else. Judging by the low value of harmony. And maybe even in low-level equipment for passing champions.

1 minute ago, Master-17 said:

It seems to me that when he was not boosted, he was also in mono-equipment on top of everything else. Judging by the low value of harmony. And maybe even in low-level equipment for passing champions.

Nope, it was 6 mythic, I checked.

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nope, it was 6 mythic, I checked.

Perhaps a problem in the display of equipment? For example, stats change every 6 hours when snapshots are taken, and equipped equipment - every 24 hours.

6x ME gives 30k harmony. He can't have ony 22,4K with it

Edited by Master-17
calculations

2 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Perhaps a problem in the display of equipment? For example, stats change every 6 hours when snapshots are taken, and equipped equipment - every 24 hours.

6x ME gives 30k harmony. He can't have ony 22,4K with it

Yep, that's why this is a bug.

3 minutes ago, 430i said:

Can confirm what @Ravi-Sama is saying. The guy has 10+ levels on me, 10% or so more girl power, is jacked to the tits with class-matching mythic equipment and I get 24+ pts while barely boosted? I mean I will take the freebee, but that's a bug, clear as day...

Oh, we're in the same bracket, lol.  That's why we can both see him.  Good luck man.  We both have like 200k+ TP in the 2nd half.  Haven't decided if I'll aim for top 4 or not, since there seems like a lot of competition.