[ 03-Dec-22 ] Mythic Days #25 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Have you been naughty, hero? I brought new toys!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jiggle Santa Claudia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

On 12/19/2022 at 4:03 PM, garadron said:

I see a lot of negative comments about the changes so I'll be the positive voice here - I find her way cuter now than before and more alike the original design. And I'm glad they did both poses and scenes to keep it consistent.

Imho it would have been enough to just tone down the excessive make up a bit.

The new art work isn't bad, they just should have tweaked the original one a little bit

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Jiggle Santa Claudia is getting revived in the same month she was introduced.

Since it's on the 27th, I hope it won't affect Alt. Finalmecia's MDR on the 23rd.

I was depending on that revival as a place to spend a lot of CP for the SE.

2022-12-21_7-15-55.thumb.png.c721b25b7ff5a364ec0df0211ae8bd9e.png

When I signed on today there was an error strewn message dated 12/23 talking about Alt. Finalmecia's revival (since deleted. I guess someone really wants to get out of there for Christmas and jumped the gun lol), so I'm guessing JSC's (surprising but predictable. surprisingly predictable?) revival won't affect the normal MDR schedule.

• Like 2

Did they just changed her appearance in the smal pictures? Either mybrowser isn't updaten ( already cleared chace) or they didn't change her poses. Changing only the pictuers (if thats intended) doesn't make any sense to me. This is for every pose she has, changed in the picture but not in the poses.

grafik.thumb.png.3210893a098b0b47030afa4e593abd79.png

Edited by Magic1986

13 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

Did they just changed her appearance in the smal pictures? Either mybrowser isn't updaten ( already cleared chace) or they didn't change her poses. Changing only the pictuers (if thats intended) doesn't make any sense to me. This is for every pose she has, changed in the picture but not in the poses.

They changed everything including poses. They should look like it's here on wiki:

Jiggle Santa Claudia (harem-battle.club)

I've been seeing it flip back and forth on a few poses. there on version 4 from what I see in the code so they may have had on issues. when it first changed I sow it show version 3. The unversioned image has already changed to the new version so should spread to the others soon unless they did revert it back by mistake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah mine is still showing the old versions on every pose except for the first. I thought maybe they saw me complaining about the change and allowed me an exception to keep the old ones. 😂

More realistically, it's an error and there's no one there to fix it because of the holiday.

• Like 1