Sandalwood Perfume - Mythic Girls

eyvahhero

Hi, @eyvahhero, I'm also not sure, what you mean, when you say, it didn't work.

In the description you see, what it is meant to do:

709275647_2022-12-24-MythicBoosterSandalwoodPerfume.JPG.2652befb8ad709b59a554cd3b00d984b.JPG

That means, you get one more shard, in case you win shards for a girl from a villain - regardless if boss girl or event girl - up to 11 times.
(But it doesn't increase the probability of drops.)

So, if - for example - you got only 1 shard for the mythic girl instead of 2, then there is something wrong.
(Your screenshot shows, that the sandalwood perfume is equipped.)

But if you just haven't got any drops for the girl yet, then it's just bad luck and your sandalwood perfume should still be full (11/11).

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

Hi, @eyvahhero, I'm also not sure, what you mean, when you say, it didn't work.

In the description you see, what it is meant to do:

709275647_2022-12-24-MythicBoosterSandalwoodPerfume.JPG.2652befb8ad709b59a554cd3b00d984b.JPG

That means, you get one more shard, in case you win shards for a girl from a villain - regardless if boss girl or event girl - up to 11 times.
(But it doesn't increase the probability of drops.)

So, if - for example - you got only 1 shard for the mythic girl instead of 2, then there is something wrong.
(Your screenshot shows, that the sandalwood perfume is equipped.)

But if you just haven't got any drops for the girl yet, then it's just bad luck and your sandalwood perfume should still be full (11/11).

thank you for your response i ve just got my answer

• Like 2

15 hours ago, eyvahhero said:

thank you for your response i ve just got my answer

The Sandalwood Perfume gives you 2 shards instead of 1 in each drop, so you'll need 50 drops instead of 100 in order to get the girl... each one lasts for 11 drops. Then, you'll need to use kobans to refill your troll fights... until you get the mythic girl. The drop rate is ~7%, so you'll need ~700 fights during Mythic days.

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

gives you 2 shards instead of 1 in each drop

Not correct!

Sandalwood adds one shard to a drop!

So in Mythic Days, Mythic Days Revival it will be double the amount of shards per drop. In an event like Orgy days with a droprange from 1-12 Sandalwood change the range from 2-13 (and costs more than it's safe).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Not correct!

Sandalwood adds one shard to a drop!

So in Mythic Days, Mythic Days Revival it will be double the amount of shards per drop. In an event like Orgy days with a droprange from 1-12 Sandalwood change the range from 2-13 (and costs more than it's safe).

^This

on top of that, never use sandalwood on anything else than mythic girls @eyvahhero. If you do that the sandalwood costs way more than you are saving.

A other thing to watch out is if you haven't got all the girls from the villain with the mythic you should go back one tier. otherwise you will waste the sandalwood on the regular villain girls. this can be tricky if you unlock a new villain tier during mythic days. The button on the mythic page always directs you to the highest tier and you will be wasting the sandalwood

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

on top of that, never use sandalwood on anything else than mythic girls @eyvahhero. If you do that the sandalwood costs way more than you are saving.

Not fully correct.

In LD you can use Sandalwood and will safe in average ca. 100 Koban/ 16 Nuban in comparison to not using Sandalwood (With Sandalwood average drop of 3, so 34 drops needed (3SP), that are ca. 340 combativity, without average drop of 2, so 50 drops, 500 combativity - 540 Koban are 1 Sandalwood or a refill of 50 combativity, so the refill costs for 10 combativity are safed (108 Koban at .com) . For all other events you are right.

• Like 3