Space needs your saber, hero!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Asmai

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

To wait until the last day of the Event is ok in my eyes, but one part of my routine every day is that I check all events while I wait that a common daily mission is done so it's not expectable that I miss to claim the girls at the last day If no matching contest or daily goal "allow" it earlier.

Even 50k points in the matching contest isn't very much, but it's more than a Mythic Book will give you. And even if you need 1 Million points for a top4 in the contest: A girl is 5% of the needed amount of points.

I think there is no right or false to wait with claiming the girl. It depends to much on personel playstyle and goals so that you can't say in generell what of both options is better.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

I always claim her the last day just after reset if no contest requiring a new girl appears.

i have lost so many prizes because i wait fo last day to claim especially POV and POG because you never know something unexpected will happen. and that happened many times for me.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I always claim her the last day just after reset if no contest requiring a new girl appears.

i have lost so many prizes because i wait fo last day to claim especially POV and POG because you never know something unexpected will happen. and that happened many times for me.

Yeah, I have 80 shards of Donatella because I saved it till day 3 incase of a girl contest, then forgot to claim her :o

• Sad 7