Patch Notes Week #06

Bellanaris

🍑 New Feature Event: Double Penetration! 🍑

Prepare for trouble and make it double!

Hot guys like temptation and double penetration 🔥

Participate in the event, earn potions of penetration, and get hot new hunks to join your harem! 💦

image.png

💋 What is the DP event? 💋

DP event has two paths, one free and one paid (7200 kobans)!

Each path has a brand new gorgeous 5-grade guy for you to welcome into your harem. 💘

To unlock path tiers, win potions of penetration by completing objectives.

image.png

The more potions of penetration you win = the more awesome rewards you unlock!

💫 How can I access it? 💫

To access the Double Penetration event, you need to:

• Have reached the World 3 Quest 5: Evil laboratory
  • Have 10 guys in your Harem
  • Have reached level 50

🍒 How long does it last? 🍒

Currently, the event is planned to last 4 days and alternate with the Boss Bang event.

What are the objectives?

There are 2 types of objectives: Easy (Common or Rare) & Hard (Epic or Legendary).

The left slot of objectives picks Easy objectives, and the right slot picks Hard objectives.

The higher the rarity of the objective, the more rewards you will win for completing it!

Easy & Hard objectives should be from different types of objectives and different from the previously completed objective.

image.png

If you don’t like one of the objectives, you can use Kobans to replace it with an objective of the same difficulty.

The option will cost:

• For the Easy slot: 60 Kobans
  • For the Hard slot: 90 Kobans

Note that:

• Replacing the objective also removes any progress of the replaced objective
  • Replacing the objective does not give Potions
  • It is possible to gain potions with a single action for both easy and hard objectives.

When completing an objective, the potions will automatically be added to your current Potions. You can check your current Potions of Penetration on the event page.

💕 Claiming Rewards 💕

Players with Monthly Cards will receive any unclaimed rewards after the event ends. 🦄

Players without a Monthly Card need to make sure they claim everything before the event ends!

New Feature Improvement:

Seasons, PoV, PoG – “Claim All” Rewards Button

image.png

Clicking the button will claim all the rewards that are available for claiming!

image.png

If you have multiple rewards to collect from Seasons/PoV/PoG, you no longer have to collect them all individually. By using the option “Claim all”, the unclaimed rewards will be claimed in one go!

Visual improvements

Monthly Cards

This visual improvement of displayed Monthly cards will make our games more homogeneous and help players know more easily which type of Monthly Card they currently have.

image.png

The tab to purchase a Monthly Card will now display a generic card that does not mention the game.

On the home page, the card will now also be displayed with a letter representing the card tier.

S = Silver

image.png

G = Gold

image.png

P = Platinum

image.png

D = Diamond

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 2

il y a 54 minutes, BoyTopper a dit :

No better ideas for objectives than simple wasting resources? Who needs 'do champion performances' if you already get all champion's guys? Would we have 'great' objective 'waste donate money'? No new creative ideas?

As far as I can tell from the mock ups, the objectives are very similar to the daily goals which mean you'll eventually make some while you play without noticing. CHampions fights are always nice to do because, even if it's not the best one, it's a good source of cash

Instead of grief with possible objectives I'm more concerned about there being yet another event which is essentially no more than a koban-sink waste impossible to clear fully for short and mid-term F2P players as only those who can place reasonably high in the highest two leagues every week can have a steady koban income outside of spending real money.

We got now four (five if counting Mythic Days) events which are largely just koban sinks:

Path of Valor (PoV) => 3600 kobans each time. With two of them per month it also adds up to 7200.

Path of Glory (PoG) => 5400 kobans each time.

Path of Attraction => 7200 kobans each time.

The new one => yet another 7200 kobans each time.

Mythic Days => needs between 9600 and 12.000 kobans depending on luck and how many Sandalwood Perfumes you have.

That's a lot even if you have a steady koban income since almost everything else like upgrading club bonuses, skipping champion rest times etc. also costs kobans.

Even if you actually do spend real money even every month to support the game financially somewhat like i.e. a monthly card plus Season Pass like I do it seems utopian to be capable of fully participating there.

---

The visual upgrades and Claim All options are a nice QoL improvements especially towards the end of a runtime to quickly collect what's still left of earned prizes.

Edited by Eckos

I wouldn't bet on that.

Sure, it's the worst designed event ever (up to now). It shouts "DON'T PLAY THE GAME, you might kill your chances for the event".
If the goal of the event was to disturb the usual game-play, then it's really a success.

But Kinkoid has been known to make poor or bad decisions before.
And while I remember several good or nice features, that have been discontinued (dating tokens, side quests, messenger in HH), I cannot recall _any_ bad feature, that has been abandoned for good.

Edited by Lumpi46

Anyway it's no a big problem to ignore another one ugly event that trying to make my style of game uncomfortable. BTW: I suppose it's the first pay-to-win event while even Mythic days give us a chance for 100% shards drop, not DP which require to spend kobans for bypassing market reroll task. God try, Kinkoid, but no way 😉

7 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

even Mythic days give us a chance for 100% shards drop

Nope. It's very clearly stated and well-known that the lucky 100% drop chance is disabled for MD specifically. It's been this way from day one.

7 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

I suppose it's the first pay-to-win event

Do you understand what P2W means? It refers to real-life money. Events that require you to spend in-game currency are nothing new and not an issue. The one truly pay to play event already exists, and it's called "Seasonal Event" (technically since it's mostly a solo game and only a select few events have a PvP component, "win" doesn't apply). That's an event format that you literally cannot complete without spending (quite a bit of) real money for it. And it's been getting worse, with the most recent one not even giving a reasonable chance to reach the 3rd character even after purchasing both of the koban cards. The 4rth one and any reward beyond that have always been strictly paywalled. That's what P2W means.

This in comparison is nothing to write home about. It's just a poorly designed event that's not worth the amount of in-game currency it asks for. Nothing new there either.