"claim all" button by error, without want to claim it.

Peaceharem

Is it possible to add a confirmation to the "claim all" button? like for the kobans
I clicked on it, 1 day and a few hours before the beginning of "wizard knights", in the season page. 
And now, I'm in a very bad position for this event, while I kept all my claims since the beginning of the month...

Est il possible d'ajouter une confirmation au "claim all" button? comme pour les kobans
J'ai click dessus, 1 jour et quelques heures avant le début of "wizard knights", in the season page. 
Et maintenant, je suis en très mauvaise position pour cet event, alors que je conservais tous mes claims depuis le début du mois... 

Edited by Peaceharem
  • Like 2

• Peaceharem changed the title to "claim all" button by error, without want to claim it.

I asked for it to be removed via the script, in the patch note thread, when I first saw it.  There was resistance to removing it, b/c it might be useful, and wouldn't be accidentally clicked, b/c it's soooo far away, unlike on the season page.  But of course, someone will mistakenly click it.  I didn't fight hard for it, b/c didn't want to place an extra burden on our resident scripter, but they quit anyway.

On 2/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

@45026831 Thanks for hiding "claim all" in seasons on HH.  Could we also get that option for PoV and PoG?

Also, it's not a big deal, since I'm casual on CxH, but I noticed that hiding "claim all" there, still leaves it visible in seasons.

2023-02-08_10-21-36.png.9d7b4369a27bfc6d8fbcf9bda065c3be.png 2023-02-08_10-21-49.png.969aca894291538d6248c1317b15c93e.png

On 2/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, 45026831 said:

Do you really need it? It's far enough away from the normal claim buttons that you won't misclick it, and it likely will actually be useful on the final day of PoV/PoG

Will sort out why it's not working on CxH (and check the other games while I'm at it) Edit: fixed in v1.32.1

On 2/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Nah, it's not a priority.  I usually only have PXP to claim anyway, so whether it gets removed or not isn't a big deal.

If I had the option to remove it, I would, since I don't need it anyway.

It's not as bad as being able to sell SP.  I remembered that ruined one player's month.

i don't ask that they removed it, but  that they  add a confirmation, so no possible to missclick. LIKE the koban, you must confirm for pay in koban.

For me it was not because i   have  bad see , but i  keep the page with the game always open, and for take this other  window, i had click   directly on claim all without want it...

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 4:49 AM, Peaceharem said:

Is it possible to add a confirmation to the "claim all" button? like for the kobans

Moved to the appropriate subforum. This isn't "General Discussion" material.

PS: Pas besoin d'écrire en français en plus. Poste en français dans le forum FR et en anglais dans le forum EN.