how much energy does Claim Reward cost?

garadron

48 minutes ago, garadron said:

Weresquid island first scroll:

image.png.72702bd65a6d8690694ae2d43bc8ce72.png

gives me error:

image.png.1ecde57588873bec9b476d1063ad29a1.png

I have 0 energy but I always thought that Claim reward costs 0?

image.png.a61ef1ed51ab322852ce03557e7d8e12.png

Edit: 2 energy is still not enough

umm..seems like something´s not working as it should .. have you tried reloading the game and clicking the button again ?

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

umm..seems like something´s not working as it should .. have you tried reloading the game and clicking the button again ?

Yeah, reloading and restarting browser or disabling script changes nothing. I have a feeling there's 1 more panel and the game wants to charge me for it but won't show how much energy it will cost. I'm at 7 now and it still fails :D

13 minutes ago, garadron said:

Yeah, reloading and restarting browser or disabling script changes nothing. I have a feeling there's 1 more panel and the game wants to charge me for it but won't show how much energy it will cost. I'm at 7 now and it still fails :D

well.. keep us posted I guess :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 430i said:

Can confirm the same issue. Interestingly the "Claim reward" button is not at the end of the scroll, but about 2/3rds in.

What do you mean exactly? You get a Claim Reward button as if you had finished the scroll, but you still have a bunch of vignettes to go to actually finish the scroll after that?

I hadn't noticed this thread the first time around, but what @garadron experienced was already weird and unexpected. I've finished that adventure months ago and didn't experience that, so I can only imagine if it's something that affects multiple players it must be a bug that appeared after I had finished that scroll. At the same time, only two forum goers reporting it so far seems a bit small to assume it's a global issue. Maybe it only affects some players depending on who knows what criterion such as their browser, platform or anything else.

Unfortunately it's not something anyone but Kinkoid can even test easily.

If you have any screenshot, that could help. Don't hesitate to send an in-game ticket about it with "Bug Report" as the category.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What do you mean exactly? You get a Claim Reward button as if you had finished the scroll, but you still have a bunch of vignettes to go to actually finish the scroll after that?

At least it looked like that visually on the adventure overview screen - the bar was only 2/3 full. However it turned out to be really the last screen of the scroll. Anyway not a big deal, just an interesting observation.

• Like 1