Clubs in League Menu beyond Page 1 not selectable

Der DinX

I was considering switching to another Club in PsH, cause it's just 3 People and I mostly fight alone against the Champion.
Didn't bother me much, sometimes I got the Girl on my own. But that's not the Point.

So before I leave my actual Club, I wanted to look for Clubs with open Spaces and went to the Club Highscore in Leagues.
No Problems to reach the Lounges of Clubs on Page 1, but as soon as I skip to any other page, there is no Reaction when I click on any Club.

Tried it several times with reload, doesn't work.
Interestingly it is the same in HH and CxH and even in the App, so it seems it has nothing to do with the Script, and I also don't think it is a Problem with my Hardware.

Nevertheless, before I file a Report, I wanted to ask if anyone can confirm this Issue.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Nevertheless, before I file a Report, I wanted to ask if anyone can confirm this Issue.

Which is why you should post something like this in QA rather than Bug Reporting (moved it for you but please read and mind the sticky).

And no, I'm not experiencing this issue at all, so I can confirm it's not a global game bug at least:

image.png

EDIT: I misread your post the first time around, I thought you were saying you couldn't scroll on pages past the first one. But no, you're right and I can confirm I have the same issue as well.

Impossible to open a club from any page except page 1.

Thanks/Sorry, moved back to Bug Reporting. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
Week 18
Fixed Issues & Bugs:

[HH] Club information is only displayed on the 1st page
        When players without a club click on a club past the first page, the club info is not displayed

Well, as far as I can tell it is not fixed.
I still can not access any Club Lounge except those on page 1.

Maybe it only works for "players without a club" ?

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 3

I reopend the Ticket.

Thank you for your response.

We would like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and are investigating the cause. If you want to know more about the known and fixed issues click here: kinkoid.com/news/hentai-heroes-news-en/known-and-fixed-issues/

I don't like these Text-Module-Answers, you never know if someone really understood your request.

And of course the "known-and-fixed-issues" gets updated only once a week and doesn't offer much explanation.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1