⚡ The Call of Moderating ⚡

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

image.png

Gamers and forum-goers!

🎉 Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of our moderator team:

@Ravi-Sama! 🎉

He's here for you - 💓 the community 💓 so please be kind, nice, and welcoming to him! 🌞

🥳🍾🥂 Celebrate, rejoice, and wish him good luck as he settles into his new role! 🥂🍾🥳

I was expecting him to become a new moderator, the post needs a lot of time and he seems to have it available, I don't know how because their posts are always so numerous and detailed with stats and Images.

Good luck, Ravi-sama, and don't be hard on us.

👍

• Like 9
  • Hug 1

I've congratulated you already in our Club Chat, and I'll do it here again at the official Thread.

You are so present at this Forum, and I hope your new extra Tasks won't take too much time, so you can still present us with those really helpful and informative Charts and Listings.

So, Congratulations on becoming a Mod in this Forum and many thanX for your Work. 😉👍

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4
  • Hug 1

Dear Mr. Ravi-Sama,

now that you have ascended into moderatorhood, I would like to use the opportunity to congratulate you to your new position and complain about the avatar of the user Rami-Sama which is animated and causes als sort of vertigo on my part. Please talk to this troublemaker so I can read the forums without the need of a barfbag nearby, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Hug 1

Already congratulated him in advance, but yeah, I'm really pleased with this. Ravi had been at the top of my short list of potential mods for a long time, especially since he essentially replaced FinderKeeper for event threads. Glad to have you on board, man. It's been lonely with just Holy by my side. ^^

@SamRei Everyone has different thresholds and it depends on our respective conditions, of course. There were avatars and other images in the past that did trigger my ophthalmic migraines (not to mention the stroboscope background during OD before the community script stopped this madness for me). The avatar Ravi has settled upon for awhile now doesn't hurt my eyes despite moving a lot because it doesn't flash. But I sincerely sympathize with you or anyone else this or any other fast-moving image causes discomfort to.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1