How does the Collect last Seasen/PoV/PoG from monthly cards work?

Horsting

When I renewed the silver card (last time = first time), I remember there was some popup about collecting from some last event, but it disappeared quickly, probably because there was nothing to collect. How does this work? Can you only collect all rewards once right after buying the card, or can you collect them at any time later and individually (per event)?

I'm wondering whether to keep the current PoV XP rewards for next legendary contest or not. My current silver card expires exactly at the beginning of 20th, so exactly after the XP competition has ended, if I remember right? So if I cannot claim current PoV with my current silver card on 19th, there is no point in saving the XP rewards (?).

When PoV, Season, PoG or PoA ends (hope I had nothing forget) and you haven't claimed all the rewards you could collect, the rewards will auto collect and when you the first time open the game after ending the Season etc. you will gain the rewards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah okay, so in my case the XP from PoV will be auto-collected anyway too early as it ends 10 days before legendary contest starts (which is the only major contest where XP is needed, isn't it?). This is the reason why someone wrote that people buy the silver card at the day of the event, as this is then the only way to have the auto-collection done at a defined time (unless you simply do not login the game until then 😄).

il y a 12 minutes, Horsting a dit :

This is the reason why someone wrote that people buy the silver card at the day of the event, as this is then the only way to have the auto-collection done at a defined time (unless you simply do not login the game until then 😄).

Yes. When there is a one-day delay, you can also log-out a few minutes before reset and log-in 30 minutes later, when the new contest is available. Just 30 minutes of pause can allow you to carry resources over to the next day/contest.

• Like 1

Makes sense. In my current case, the 1 day is between silver card expiry and 1st leg contest day while there are 10 days between end of PoV and 1st day leg contest. So I would need to stay offline for 9 days to not trigger auto-collection form my current silver card, then buy a new one 1 day later 😄.

I think this monthly card tactics is nothing for me, unless by chance the timing of expiry and events fits sufficiently well or if I find the silver card not sufficiently attractive after a while, so that it is "free" for events ondemand.

Edited by Horsting

• 2 weeks later...

One peculiar thing about monthly cards. If an event is finished and you have discarded some rewards, and then (well after the event) purchase any monthly card, you will receive those lost rewards. Even if the event happened weeks ago or more. Once I got a free plat. card and simult. received some spare change from an event that supposedly ended a month ago? I am not entirely sure how long do those rewards remain in the unclaimed "limbo" but it could very well be within a month or maybe longer.

So in case you overslept / forgot to claim something, say grills, even from the type of event NOT mentioned to have automatic claim, e.g. DP, but you had unlocked those rewards - don't panic, just purchase a silver card and you'll get your characters. This is from personal experience.

• Thanks 1

Yes I understood that, hence the possibility to get doubled event rewards like XP on LC day when buying the card on that day.

3 hours ago, lainn said:

I am not entirely sure how long do those rewards remain in the unclaimed "limbo" but it could very well be within a month or maybe longer.

It says "from last", and I am pretty sure it means exactly what it says. So you can re-claim rewards from the last season until the current season ends, as then the current season becomes "last". Similarly you can claim PoV rewards until 14 days after it ended, as then the next PoV ends and becomes "last".