Typo topic

Horsting

There is no other way to report spelling mistake, is it? Seems unreasonable to open a new bug report for each and every little type, so what about a sticky topic for this?

This could make it easier for users to report and easier for the respective developers/designers to get informed about it, by subscribing a single topic. Also we could think about a standardised report scheme, e.g. like this:

• Language: English
  • Where: Adventure, world 9, scroll/quest 9, scene ... hmm not sure how to find this out before finishing this scroll/quest (how to name it correctly?), link: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/quest/976 EDIT: Scene 109
  • What: "vilains" => "villains"
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

• Horsting changed the title to Typo topic
9 hours ago, Horsting said:

There is no other way to report spelling mistake, is it? Seems unreasonable to open a new bug report for each and every little type, so what about a sticky topic for this?

I've been meaning to do that (and also one for visual errors; really clear and objective ones, anatomical mostly) for a long time, but didn't get around to setting the threads up. It will need to be very clean and clear, with a format everyone uses so that one look at a post pointing out a new thing can easily be read and used. Ideally, I'd have a list in the OP and also definitely a big [SPOILERS INSIDE] tag in the thead's titles.

• Like 1

Okay, if you both do not see an issue with such on two platforms, let's think about how to make is as easy and clear and productive for both sides, those who report and those who read and use the info 🙂.

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

and also one for visual errors; really clear and objective ones, anatomical mostly

You mean a dedicated topic for those, right?

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

also definitely a big [SPOILERS INSIDE] tag in the thead's titles

Makes sense. I intentionally minimised the example report to the single word, but in case of grammar or wording a whole sentence may be required, making a spoiler tag mandatory.

For adventures and side quests, I guess the quest ID is sufficient, no need to name the world, right? It can be easily obtained when hovering (or touching) the scroll, respectively side quest "Continue" button, along with the URL which might be helpful as well for anyone to quickly check. But is there a way to easily obtain the scene of a quest, without the need to first finishing it completely, then starting it again and manually clicking + counting (which is error-prone) to the erroneous scene?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsting said:

You mean a dedicated topic for those, right?

Yes, of course. And it would be one I'd post in and monitor heavily. It would have to be clear errors only. I wouldn't want it to turn into an outlet to bash any particular artist or just point out weaknesses in their respective techniques. Primarily a list of the many double left foot that are still in the game in various places (hoping they get around to fixing some of them eventually, as they did in the past for Alpha&Omega, most notably).

Otherwise, good vibes and ideas, here. I won't have much time today but I'm interested in supporting the effort for typo reporting. And just to be clear, no I wouldn't recommend sending tickets for those ever.

• Like 2