Just what are the contests: 'Seasonal Recumming' and 'Cum Again' ? Are they Seasonal Events are a new type of contest?

Hi Fellow Players,

Just what are the contests:  'Seasonal Recumming' and 'Cum Again' ?  Are they Seasonal Events or are they a new type of contest?  They are definitely the same kind of contest with 4 girls you win at Tiers 4600, 9000, 1350, and 18000.   As of this writing [07-20-2023 @ 19:13 they are not listed on the Events page https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events and this includes Seasonal Recumming which has finished and should have shown up in the Events List.  Now I know you don't list EVERYTHING on the Events page but perhaps in the Announcements [in the mailbox at the bottom] perhaps you could have said what kind of game this is?  Any help in identifying these games and I suspect future games of the same type, would be helpful.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Isn't it obvious what it is when you click the banner? I mean you are right that "Cum Again" is the exact same thing as "Seasonal Recumming", both being a shortened/condensed version of the regular seasonal event.

Or do you mean that you would like to know this from the notification mail already, without the need to enter the game?

As "contests" I btw understand only those types of events which do add actual contests to the "Activities" > "Contests" page, so not this kind of linear reward path events.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Isn't it obvious what it is when you click the banner? I mean you are right that "Cum Again" is the exact same thing as "Seasonal Recumming", both being a shortened/condensed version of the regular seasonal event.

Or do you mean that you would like to know this from the notification mail already, without the need to enter the game?

As "contests" I btw understand only those types of events which do add actual contests to the "Activities" > "Contests" page, so not this kind of linear reward path events.

Hi Horsting,

So you are saying that Seasonal Recumming is Part A and Cum Again is Part B of a regular seasonal event?  OK, so which/what regular seasonal event?  The current seasonal even is Kinkversary 23 so if I broke your code of an answer, then Seasonal Recumming and Cum Again are under/part of the seasonal event Kinkversary 23.  Please acknowledge if I have guessed the correct answer to your puzzle.

I called them 'Contests' because in order to perform/advance in these linear reward path events you have 4 contests to perform: 1) Defeat Villains, 2) Go to Leagues, 3) Go to Seasons, and 4) Go to Daily Goals.  So 1-2-3 are obvious contests but I consider 4 also a contest.  Contest - an event in which people compete for supremacy in a sport or other activity, or in a quality.  This definition of contest applies to 1-2-3 as for 4 this contest is not against another player but against time with limited resources.

OK so maybe these linear reward path events are not listed under activities which only means that in the announcement of this linear reward path event, it should be clearly stated the connection of this linear reward path event to the rest of the game.  So if, as I guessed from your response, the Seasonal Recumming and Cum Again are related/associated/connected to Kinkversary 23, then this fact should be in the announcement.  I will admit on re-reading the announcement the word 'anniversary' is used and it is my mistake that I didn't immediately associate that word with Kinkversary 23.  But why say anniversary and not Kinkversary 23?

Play On Tomthe Bomb

2566-01.thumb.JPG.6297561fd7e4450036fa952c4ebfe113.JPG

Contest in hh is defined as a) Daily Contest, b) Legendary Contest and/or c) Cumback Contest so everytime you use the term "Contest" for hh related topics it should be only be related to this parts of the game to avoid confusion. Every Contest will have a widget in the Contest section of the Activity window and all what there is not active is no contest in terms of hh.

Seasonal Recumming and Cum Again are both fully "Seasonal Event" style events. Difference is that you have less time, but also need much less points to reach the different tiers. This "Path Event" isn't a contest - there is no competition with other players to reach a specific place in a ranking. You only have to collect points and at which tier you reach is only your decision - the decision how much you want to invest in time, ressources and/or real money to gain more ressources to reach a specific tier.

All kinds of "Seasonal Events" weren't announced since the first one started a year ago with the "Golden Seasonal Event".

"Kinkversary 23" is only one of the events of this year anniversary. The starting one, yes, but not the only one and it's only one of the anniversary events. Bunnas revival, the extrem long DD, Seasonal Recumming, Cum again and the aditional MDR event from 26th to 28th are also events from this year anniversary. With high possibility there will be more events in august who are part of the anniversary too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

I called them 'Contests' because in order to perform/advance in these linear reward path events you have 4 contests to perform: 1) Defeat Villains, 2) Go to Leagues, 3) Go to Seasons, and 4) Go to Daily Goals.

Contest - event where are winner, second place, third, etc. There are no places in Seasonal Events, only the path along which each of the participants has progressed further or less. The same goes for the other activities you mentioned.

So far, there is no clear information on the new smaller variations of the anniversary event. Are they a permanent new activity option or are they part of the 2023 anniversary celebration? Most likely, this will become clear only if the developers say it or after the second iteration of the event they launch the third one.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

So you are saying that Seasonal Recumming is Part A and Cum Again is Part B of a regular seasonal event?  OK, so which/what regular seasonal event?

The "Clockwork Lassies" event from last month is what I/we mean with a "regular seasonal event", i.e. one that lasts for 1 month. The two we had now are independent short variants of this.

6 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

you have 4 contests to perform: 1) Defeat Villains, 2) Go to Leagues, 3) Go to Seasons, and 4) Go to Daily Goals.

I would call these "objectives". Independently of how contests are defined in HH, generally the word refers to an event or situation where multiple participants are in direct competition to each other. At least for villains and daily goals, this word does not fit 🙂.

• Like 3

Hello Fellow Players especially bolitho76, Master-17, and Horsting,

Thank you all for helping me understand the word 'contest' in the universe of this specific game.  I particularly liked the clarity of boilitho76's answer that suggests that they are seasonal events, part of Kinkversary 23 and that in the coming month [or months] there will be more of them to celebrate the anniversary.  I will continue to do my best in the game and try to learn from those more gifted.  May the Game Gods bless you in all ways possible.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

they are seasonal events, part of Kinkversary 23

Actually, he said that "Kinkversary 23" is also just one of the several dedicated events, part of this year's Kinkoid anniversary month(s). This particular Orgy Days like event, which is otherwise unrelated to "Cum again", DD etc. 🙂.

However, this topic underpins what I was saying elsewhere: The density of events is too high, causing confusion and high efforts to have everything in view and benefit well from all of them. A single anniversary event, maybe with some more depth and story/art elements around the drops/rewards, would have been more my taste. All the other monthly events (LD, SM, BB, LC, MDR, ...) are there as well anyway.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Horsting said:

The density of events is too high, causing confusion and high efforts to have everything in view and benefit well from all of them.

And now multiply this by X, where X is the Number of Clones Harem Games you play.
For me it is 4, and that is why I have several times forgotten to collect stuff, or if I want to reach a certain place in contests, and they are running in all games simultaneously, it is just not possible to accomplish that in all of them.

That is why I try to stop playing (intensely) at least two of them, better three, but it is hard to find the Point to quit, with all these Events.
I always have the impression to miss something important.
And even if I reduce some parts of the Games drastically, in the next event those are already needed again.

It is just a vicious circle. 👿

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 3

I can imagine. This is why I never started to and do not aim to play the clones: If I play something, I want to do as good/successful as possible, and that works best when minimising parallel games/characters. I was always like that: When I played RPGs, I always just played a single class/character and gave all available time and efforts into it, instead of playing multiple classes/characters with less time for each of them, like most others did.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2023 at 6:50 PM, Horsting said:

I can imagine. This is why I never started to and do not aim to play the clones: If I play something, I want to do as good/successful as possible, and that works best when minimising parallel games/characters. I was always like that: When I played RPGs, I always just played a single class/character and gave all available time and efforts into it, instead of playing multiple classes/characters with less time for each of them, like most others did.

EXACTLY - my way of playing RPGs as well, for me, it is like method acting, you have to emerge yourself into one character and live it.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1