Girls to Hero -- Hero to Girls gear exchange post

HentaiGuru

With some options - from 1to1 simple&free exchange from higer tier to lower (rare to common etc) up to koban-involved (stack of N low-tier stuff to one higher tier item) conversions

Mythic gear may be excluded from operations and daily\weekly limits applied 

I think it is good to have this stuff somewhere in game

• Sad 1

Just to be sure that I understand it correctly: You want to have an option to convert hero gear into girls gear and the other way round? The exact stats respectively resonance bonuses would be randomly rolled on conversion?

If this is what you mean: I fear it would be a balance hell. The whole hero gear drop sources would need to be completely reworked, otherwise one could e.g. use GPx1 or buy hero gear from the marked to get girls gear much cheaper than from the Equipment Pachinko. And reducing hero gear sources would break endgame Ymen income. And this is just the very first obvious problem. Surely there are tons more and long rats tails of shattering issues this causes. And knowing how badly KK takes care about balancing when implementing new features, this would surely cause havoc.

And I would be 100% against any koban-involved benefit. Please no more step in P2W direction, and allowing low tier to higher tier conversion with kobans would be a massive P2W feature.

• Hearts 2

This is what you want right?

Where do I sign up, to convert this useless rat into panties?

image.png

It's already possible if you think about it.  You can sell gear to get ymens, to buy QPx1 spins, to get RE fodder, and upgrade your girls.

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

It would be pretty imbalanced. Although it would force strategic choices between going for more good MG pieces for the Hero and going for for more GG pieces for the team. But that's already the case too, considering the main bottleneck for both are Ymens.

I don't want this. Real-money spenders would have (yet another) big advantage over most of us.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:11 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

It's already possible if you think about it.  You can sell gear to get ymens, to buy QPx1 spins, to get RE fodder, and upgrade your girls.

Seeing as the conversionrate is so abyssmal, I think it's just like the devs wanted it to be

Kinkoid has intentionally balanced girl gear to be far more valuable and rare than guy gear. They also intentionally priced the equipment pachinko so that it's horribly expensive to sell guy gear to buy girl gear. The conversion rate is trash, but it's pretty much the only way to quickly amass extra girl gear and start doing upgrades.

Even mythic guy gear is pretty much worthless by this point. It doesn't even sell for as much as legendary gear, and most of us already have a full set of 6 class attack resonance gear. Element resonance is not nearly as important as class resonance, and attack resonance is vastly more powerful than ego resonance, so 5/6 pieces of mythic gear draw are literally useless. And even in the 1/6 case you get class attack resonance, it's probably not a significant upgrade over your current gear (since element resonance isn't as important) so it's not particularly valuable. As a result, about 98% of the time new mythic gear just gets tossed in the inventory and forgotten. If they gave us a way to exchange it for something useful, it would effectively just be a free resource giveaway.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Attirm said:

guy gear

You should use "hero gear" instead to avoid confusion. Girls are Guys in GH and might be Puppies or Infantry or Whatever in other reskins and clones to come; they're all recruits for mechanics perspective. And the main character slash player's avatar has consistently been called the Hero in all versions and variants of the game so far.

Agree with your points, though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Master-17 said:

The current "exchange rate" HG to GG is extortionate!

Let's not criticise something which was never meant to be an "exchange" option. There is none, and it is reasonable like that, the way hero gear and Ymen income currently works.

You can buy GG only for a very high Ymen price, which IMO is good for now after the recent massive raise of sources, to not risk inflation. It can be lowered after observing the current situation for a while. I would be happy if KK would be as careful with every change and new game system they add.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1