[ August 1st, 2023 ] CE - Enchanted Anniversary

Ravi-Sama

#enchanted -> 1 mil ymens + club bonus  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• ​ Enchanted Salem ⚫ (9 DMs)
    • Enchanted Bianca 🔴 (Roko)
    • Enchanted Filya 🟡 (Donatien)
    • Enchanted Levitya 🟠 (Pachinko)
    • Enchanted Esme 🔵 (Pachinko)
    • Enchanted Yuko 🟢 (Champion #3 Matsuda)
    • None... (you are banished from the Enchanted Gala).

10 hours ago, Karxan said:

w/SP

I know it's not going to help your mood, but you really shouldn't burn SPs on Classic Events. The drop range already has a floor of 2 shards instead of 1 for most other villain-based events. And the ceiling is at 8 which isn't bad at all. It is more koban efficient to buy refills than SPs for this event format (and all formats except MD where it's a no-brainer to use them and LD where it's a toss-up but still worth it when you're tight or as a safety blanket vs bad luck).

Anyhow, take care of yourself and please don't let this game get on your nerves that much. I feel for you. 🙏

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

2/6 Girls 
Had to drop a refill to get the remaining shards for Filya; no luck on champions for Yuko.
All in all, a completely normal event for me

hhevent.jpg

Mine is the same, just went for Bianca instead of Filya. 3 stars aren't worth it anyway imho. Just go for them if you really like the looks. On the other hand thats a tricky topic right now.

• Like 1

Got all of the girls for the first time, for 300 omni-gems, thanks to emptying the EP pool during the Anniversary's DD.  Made .gifs of them to commemorate it.

Took @bolitho76's advice.  Tried to get all the girls I could, until the last day, then spent EPx1s.  I had 88 EPx1s, and 2 EPx10s.  Three of the girls cost me 85 EPx1s.  Also spent 2 EvPx1s, and didn't get a girl, but got my 4th CH balanced A/D gear.

Enchanted Salem  (9 DMs) - everyone gets her.
Enchanted Bianca 🔴 (Roko) - spent 121 CP, and then got a 100% drop.
Enchanted Filya 🟡 (Donatien) - went after her first.  It took 196 CP.
Enchanted Levitya 🟠 (Pachinko) - 16 EPx1s.
Enchanted Esme 🔵 (Pachinko) - 14 EPx1s.
Enchanted Yuko 🟢 (Champion Matsuda) - I got 70% shards from Matsuda, but finished his 5th stage by the end, so spent 55 EPx1s to get her.

ezgif-3-ebb3406111.gifezgif-3-0f5518b706.gifezgif-3-9e1792a1bc.gif
ezgif-3-35bc7f3cc3.gifezgif-3-20e3c7ad32.gifezgif-3-128aa4a360.gif

• GG 6

3 hours ago, Magic1986 said:

Mine is the same, just went for Bianca instead of Filya. 3 stars aren't worth it anyway imho. Just go for them if you really like the looks. On the other hand thats a tricky topic right now.

Well none of these was really that interesting, but I ended up with 87 shards or so from free fights, so felt like a waste not getting the final few

• Like 1

So here is where I was 1h before the end, having used all my natural combativity regen for Bianca.
Finally got her with my with penultimate fight, but I was resigned to get her during SM. Buying one yellow shard seems ok for a CE girl.

Got Yuko with champion fights, not spending any koban.

So 3/6 at the end.

image.thumb.png.d36417de40aae12709650a55a1a818d3.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2