HentaiHeroes.com is being blocked by AVG on "url:scam" grounds.

Name be Gone

Firefox too, browser doesnt matter. Probably someone has been false reporting the sites to anti-virus websites again or KK's site data is outdated. If you've got the option in your scanner, send "report false report" messages to your anti-virus scanner company.

A temporary fix: put https://eggs-ext.kinkoid.com/authentication/start_authentication in your exceptions.

Edited by Gotaku

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Name be Gone said:

I'm getting in using Pale Moon (I haven't upgraded that browser for a while mind). Well that and incognito mode, I didn't try without it after the blocking started.

1/ Could you please elaborate a bit?

2/ You're using a browser I've never heard of before today (so it's very likely not on their very short list of "supported browsers", which doesn't even include the much more common Opera), which you haven't updated for a long time, and in incognito mode (which they don't recommend for some stuff it can mess up).

How is it surprising or anything special that you're experiencing issues with the game, exactly?

43 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

1/ Could you please elaborate a bit?

2/ You're using a browser I've never heard of before today (so it's very likely not on their very short list of "supported browsers", which doesn't even include the much more common Opera), which you haven't updated for a long time, and in incognito mode (which they don't recommend for some stuff it can mess up).

How is it surprising or anything special that you're experiencing issues with the game, exactly?

No, I'm using Pale Moon to access the game ("getting in" one might say) after being blocked in other browsers (such as chrome). I'm sorry, I really thought that was clear.

Edited by Name be Gone
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 9:43 AM, bolitho76 said:

image.png.52dfc574f590e93888886b2f1dc066e5.png

image.png.104ed015a454731ffb85adac05ef7f8b.png

Seems there is an issue with anit-virus programms again.

First of: I don't know how to answer normally so I clicked on "quote". Apologies if that was wrong.

What URL are we talking about? the "eggs-ext" one doesn't work and SCAM/SPAM is not a valid URL...

21 hours ago, Sanjimaniaxx said:

First of: I don't know how to answer normally so I clicked on "quote". Apologies if that was wrong.

What URL are we talking about? the "eggs-ext" one doesn't work and SCAM/SPAM is not a valid URL...

Don't post in Chit Chat about this. Moved to the relevant thread.