[ August 17th, 2023] KC - Alt Serenity ⚪

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I like her art, it's simple, but elegant.  Not a Voltron fan.  I'll just go w/ the flow, saving kobans for 2 MDRs, and the SE.  I'll save 47 season kisses for later, to make the PoA easier.  I'm up to tier 64 in seasons (pretty much done), so it's not like I'll gain much by spending them now.  If I spend them during the PoA, it'll save both time and kobans.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

saving kobans for 2 MDRs

Do you think that 2nd MDR which was probably planned for 16. will still come? I did buy the PoV bonus path now, but with this I cannot participate on 2 MDRs 😒. At least KC looks pretty good and I will get her without any koban invest and probably even without claiming any kisses from seasons.

3 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Do you think that 2nd MDR which was probably planned for 16. will still come? I did buy the PoV bonus path now, but with this I cannot participate on 2 MDRs 😒. At least KC looks pretty good and I will get her without any koban invest and probably even without claiming any kisses from seasons.

If it does, use 1 SP on whichever girl you're comfortable getting later, and use 5 SP on the one you really want.  If it doesn't, it's not an issue.

• Like 1

She was never released in HCL so she's new for everyone, including us former HCL players with a decent legacy collection. I was well prepared with a bit over 200 Kisses stashed up ahead just for her, so I've grabbed her day one, no problem.

Haven't upgraded her yet. I've noticed I'm reluctant to upgrade girls these days, as I'm transitioning from the joy and anticipation it used to be for me, to... expecting nothing worth my time most of the time, and just doing it for gameplay purposes rather than to enjoy the art. It doesn't apply to her specifically, as no doubt she'll have 3 full affection scenes with different drawings, as all KC girls still should even with the recent change for art production (because they're assembled from a lot of pre-existing art done by the HCL art team several years ago), but the general feeling extends to just the act of upgrading girls in general in my case.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Got her:

• 75 condoms used, respectively 25 x3 challenges with 1x6 shards, 3x4 shards, 3x3 shards and 3x2 shards = 33 shards from leagues. Is the drop range for one challenge 1-3? Shards rate: 44%
  • 103 kisses used, 42 from PoV (with bonus path), 10 from one champion stage 5, 9 from DP (only free path), 2 from free shop deals and 2 from silver monthly card, hence 38 from full storage and natural regeneration. 67 drops, drop rate: 65%

I'm very happy that I did not need to use any kiss rewards from season or SE, but only such which could not be avoided to be claimed anyway. So still best possible prepared for PoA.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Is the drop range for one challenge 1-3?

1-4. And the drop rate is ~10%. You had a very lucky streak this time.

EDIT: Even though I'm talking about the actual drop rate (chance to get a drop) per individual fight, which is impossible to guess from x3s and is not the same thing at all as the "drop rate" you've calculated from your total number of shards and your total number of fights. For instance when you say you had 6 shards from 3 bulk fights, there's no way to know if you got 3 drops of 2 shards, or 2 drops of 3 shards, or 1 drop of 4 and 2 drops of 1, etc.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though I'm talking about the actual drop rate (chance to get a drop) per individual fight, which is impossible to guess from x3s and is not the same thing at all as the "drop rate" you've calculated

That's why I called it "shards rate" 😉. But if the expected "drop rate" is 10%, then indeed I was very lucky, even if the drop range was 1-6, as I would have had 10 drops then, i.e. 13.3%. At least the x6 must have been 2 drops => 14.7%, and likely some of the others were actually multiple drops among the 3 fights as well.

In the other thread you were expecting a drop rate in seasons of 50%? Then I was pretty lucky there as well 😍. But to be true, in the past I always had the feeling that it is far above 50%, but did never take notes. But bolitho76 hit the 50% pretty close.

This KC we were quite lucky the DP and PoV both ended when the last KC day started. Pretty perfect, to get most out of their kiss rewards. In both cases I did not really take into account the quite significant kiss rewards from their bonus paths: 33 from PoV (45 overall), and DP gives even more, AFAIR? bolitho got 44 from it, but of course one might need to use some for DP itself, depending on RNG. Sadly I can usually not afford it: PoG gives me currently more for less kobans, and now we even have a 2nd MDR, uff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

But to be true, in the past I always had the feeling that it is far above 50%, but did never take notes.

I did for a long time (most of the time I posted them in the latest KC thread), and a few others too; I eventually stopped along with most other things I used to take notes for about a year ago or so as it was becoming an extra chore and the game already had too many chores for me even back then. It was always pretty consistently around 50% for Seasons, and we never had a big enough sample size for Leagues to make sure, but it seemed to lean towards ~10%.

I can't sift through my archived notes too much. They're in one giant and messy .txt file, for one thing, also in the early days of the feature I used to also write down the drops of books and gitfts (which never went anywhere and got old real quick). Last but not least, there were roughly about half of all KCs where I automatically got the girl thanks to my legacy HCL collection.

But here are a few clean examples I could dig up:

Spoiler

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 009 (2021/08/05-07) X
Alt. Delta (HCL port I don't have.) X
League: 06 drops in 55 wins. Range 1-4. total 15
Season: 85 drops in 183 wins. Range 1.

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 010 (2021/08/19-21) X
Alt. Mary May (HCL port I don't have.)
League: 24 drops in 210 wins. Range 1-4. total 65
Season: 35 drops in 072 wins. Range 1.

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 012 (2021/09/23-25) X
Alt. Titania (HCL port I don't have.) X
League: 29 drops in 179 wins. Range 1-4. total: 65
Season: 35 drops in  65 wins. Range 1.

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 013 (2021/10/7-9) X
Alt. Arietta (HCL port I don't have.) X
Season: 60 shard drops in 125 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 14 shard drops in 146 wins (range: 1-4) total: 40

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 014 (2021/10/21-23) X
Alt. Lissa (HCL port I don't have.) X
Season: 63 shard drops in 116 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 15 shard drops in 123 wins (range: 1-4). total: 37

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 015 (2021/11/4-6) X
Alt. Albane (HCL port I don't have.) X
Season: 40 shard drops in 087 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 26 shard drops in 252 wins (range: 1-4) total: 60

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 016 (2021/11/18-20) X
Alt. Sady (HCL port I don't have.) X
Season: 47 shard drops in 096 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 20 shard drops in 167 wins (range: 1-4) total: 53

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 029 (2022/06/09-11) X
Alt. Justine (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 69 shard drops in 153 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 12 shard drops in 090 wins (range: 1-4) total: 31

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 030 (2022/06/23-25) X
Alt. Shirogane (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 83 shard drops in 181 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 07 shard drops in 108 wins (range: 1-4) total: 17

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 031 (2022/07/07-09) X
Alt. Silk (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 64 shard drops in 132 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 14 shard drops in 150 wins (range: 1-4) total: 36

• Like 1

I got 70 shards, and I'm not sure if I should push further.

She looks nice imo, but since getting my maximum passive bonuses, I'm much less eager to get 3 stars girls, if I need to spend kobans for it. I would like to save the kisses from the season for the PoA and next season.

I usually get to KC with a hefty stash of kisses, but this time, because of the SE, I used them straight away in the beginning of the month... That explains the number of shards that I've gotten.

• Like 1

This was the girl more easy to win in kinky cumpetition to me, I used the kisses stored, from PoV, DP and somes from Sultry Mysteries, not kobans/nubans additional from I used in paths of PoV and DP, and I yet have kisses to use in PoG. The previous times I not reach to completed the 100 shards or I am to late of night (To me the event finish in early morning) try get it using the kisses from season and PoV/PoG.

• Like 1
  • GG 1