[ September 25th, 2023 ] PoA #42 - Spirimon Journeys

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

Slidemeon  (free) - a parody of Sylveon from Pokémon X and Y.
Marowank 🟠 (free) - a parody of Marowak from Pokémon Red and Blue.
Arcanali 🔴 (premium) - a parody of Arcanine from Pokémon Red and Blue.
Cumporeon 🔵 (premium) - a parody of Vaporeon from Pokémon Red and Blue.

image.png

Art by Ryushin, EmukonEmukon, & Enmanuelart.

• Thanks 5

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic
28 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

i think the 2 eeveelutions would have been better as a mythic girl with her 7 poses being al 7 forms instead of being split between girls

there are so many pokemon that could be "sexygirlitized" so why split a family into 2 girls? 

I get what you're saying, but there's actually like 9 versions of eevee.  Since this is a gotta catch 'em all type of game, more girls = more better.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Is good have more pokemon girls, despite the lack of affection's scenes but my question is when we have any from digimon? I want the cross pokemon X digimon harem lol I dream more with digimons that pokemon... In fact, my only dreams with pokemons involve bulbasaur (as my pokemon) versus pokemon trainers 🤭 (excepction can be moemon)

Today I finish all task from this event, so 4 new girls to me

• uwu 1

11 hours ago, KuroJack said:

when we have any from digimon?

I was a huge Digimon fan when I was younger.  Angewomon comes to mind.  There's definitely potential there.  Plus, they're already anthropomorphized, so it'd be easier.  Maybe post some digimon girls in the HH discord's "inspiration-art-nsfw" section.

image.jpeg
Art by yd (orange maru).

• Hearts 2
  • Juicy peach 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I was a huge Digimon fan when I was younger.  Angewomon comes to mind.  There's definitely potential there.  Plus, they're already anthropomorphized, so it'd be easier.  Maybe post some digimon girls in the HH discord's "inspiration-art-nsfw" section.

Someone already suggested in HH discord, I would definitely like to see a Rosemon parody.image.png.3290ac2b4b1091bf43d6071c90e13c17.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

50 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I apologize if I missed this question in another thread, but:
Where did the timer for the time remaining until the end of the activity go from the activity page?

Looks like it happens after week #38 Patch - event widget update - i remember timer was on new-looking L.N.Jezebel MDR page but not present on old-fashioned PoA. Also it may be relevant for missing expiration timers on non-claimed contests rewards

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Thinking 1

Today seems to be the Last DAY for BOTH Spirimon Journeys & Season of Victory, as well as HH's Fresh Start Season & The Sexpendables, & probably all the HH-clones...

Good LUCK!!!

Karxan Edit: i fkn hate the grind...

6/50...  & waiting on regen...

image.thumb.png.e9a392480608e12d5b4d2daea498e289.png

Edited by Karxan
Karxan Edit: i fkn hate the grind...
  • Thanks 1

Finished the PoA too. Fists rewards from Lusty Race helped to finish it 1 day earlier.

Was calculating if I should buy the extra path to score more points in Lusty Race to get to the 4xEvP orbs but I'm missing ~650 points at the end of the event. Even considering there is a 1 day overlap with the MD, I'm not planning on going all In on the 1st day of MD.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 3