[ October 1st, 2023 ] CE - The Seven Sins of Pleasure

Ravi-Sama

After getting all the girls I must say, I'm extremely disappointed with them, the pose and the parody were cool but the scenes are extremely boring.

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

So our previous assumption that it must be Pride/Lucifer as likely stronger (5*) girl/leader was right. She has blue eyes, a nice GS3 trait, in case she is dom as well. Hoping for the best in tomorrow's LD.

Yes, the last girl will be in LD, there is already one of her scenes on Patreon.

I got a 100 shard drop with Ira from the first fight of saved CP so Acedia joined so after. I didn't bother with the champion. I got Lucedia with 18 Ep orbs, Ava with 2 orbs, and Gulla with 6 orbs. So, this was a very smooth event for me. No kobans spent and plenty of resources left.

image.png

• GG 2

image.png.62358ccef6fa9dd1ee19312bfdd6236d.png

Got Ira from the Villain with natural regen and 53 combativity from LR, PoA and PoV. I used the Pachinko Contest at 5th-6th to get all the othr girls. Needed 58 EpPx1 Orbs and a Draft Orb for this.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 3

image.png

Invidia of Envy 🟣 (9 DMs) - everyone gets her.
Ira of Wrath 🟠 (Edwarda) - used free CP regen.  Didn't keep track of how much.  Recruited her before using orbs.
Acedia of Sloth 🟠 (Finalmecia) - 1 Epic Pachinko x1. (lucky AF) 🍀
Ava of Greed 🔴 (Pachinko) - 1 Event Pachinko x1.
Gulla of Gluttony 🟡 (Pachinko) - 1 Epic Pachinko x10.
Lucedia of Lust 🟢 (Champion #5 Visor) - 1 Epic Pachinko x10.  Had 70 shards from fighting Visor, but ended up using orbs anyway.

300 omni-gems of profit, w/ 187 EPx1s leftover.

• GG 2