[ October 10th, 2023 ] LD - Pride 🔵 & LXIX 🟠

Ravi-Sama

I went all out in HH, to recruit Pride.  It took 837 CP total, and cost 7,128 kos, w/o using SP.  Had a terrible 6.45% drop rate, akin to a mythic girl, but my other rates were normal.  It's good for Xtals anyway.

Recruited LXIX from the SM, this past Feb 17th, for 224 SC.

Spent about 2,160 kos on 200 CP, in both CxH and PSH, to get the bare minimum of 40% shards for both L5s.  Also, w/o SP.  I'll use ~240 SC for whoever appears in an SM.

Here are all of their drop rates.

image.png

• Like 2
  • GG 4

7 hours ago, madahmed said:

LXIX is the one that i wanted

Ditto.  But instead of using the CP i fought my #### computer for, i had the intolerable agony of watching the last 25 minutes tick away while the #### failed to load.
i'm not hating you, just my sitch, idk...  i Should go take a nap...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Horsting said:

Ah yes, both right. However, the drop chance for the event girl lowers only a little, while you get shards of the regular villain girl in the same turn, which IMO weights this more than up. But it is debatable, depending on how high you rate getting the permanent girls (earlier), how short you are in kobans and how urgently you want to assure that you get the LD girls (to 40 shards) with a limited koban stack. I would just not generally recommend to switch to a clear tier for LD, when not using SP (which I would also not generally recommend).

The drop chance for villain girls are not minuscule. Losing a couple % from event girl drop chance can have real impact to completing the event. Event girls have high priority because they are not permanently around. We get to take our time with villain girls, not so for event girls. Tier 2/3 villain girls are also not very useful, there is no need to rush. If we finish the event early, we can use the extra resource on the villain girls. Nothing is lost. However, if our resource is lost on villain girls, we may not get to finish the event. That's why I would not recommend fighting for event girls with villain girls. Not everyone has extra kobans lying around.

6 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The drop chance for villain girls are not minuscule.

There is not enough data, but I did some example math with a weighted system this seems to be, and the reduced drop chance for event girls due to permanent villain girls is at least very low, less than 1%, I'd say. You mostly loose Ymen drops.

As said, debatable/situational. I had quite a comfortable koban storage this month and was happy to get the extra girl with her passive bonus almost for free now, instead of a year later, when I unlocked all worlds and cleared one tier of all villains, so that I could return to the old ones to get their remaining permanent girls. Additionally, one currently benefits in SE and PoV from additional CP resp. shards. When you are fighting the villain for the permanent girl after you got the event girl, you loose the drop synergy, so this does not make any sense, of course. You are not wrong, but depending on the individual progress/situation, current koban stock, concurrent events and other priorities, there are reasonable arguments for both routes. And in my case, I saw the little extra kobans very well invested for multiple little benefits now.