What's next in Adventure?

XXXander

The only thing out of the ordinary is right now it appears there are no more quests on world 17. When a new world comes out normally that week you'll get 2 quests the last one of the world you have been on and a small quest 1 of the new world. From what I'm hearing is that this new world will be animated in some way, which may be why that pattern seem off. They still may add one more closing quest to world 17 before moving on but will not know till it happens.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

By the way, it's strange. Usually in this case there is one more scroll with the inscription Coming Soon. But now it's not there.

That's kind of what I meant when I said "The only thing out of the ordinary is right now it appears there are no more quests on world 17" I'm guessing what ever there doing new for world 18 has something to do with that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

That's kind of what I meant when I said "The only thing out of the ordinary is right now it appears there are no more quests on world 17"

You said it in such a way that it was not clear what you meant (actually I didn’t understand 😉), I said it more clearly 😎

9 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

You said it in such a way that it was not clear what you meant (actually I didn’t understand 😉), I said it more clearly 😎

True that is clear, and I'm always a fan of images to help make the point. however in this one case I didn't want to just say the Coming Soon was missing because it may not be. If on Wednesday they go straight to the new world then the coming soon is not missing we just can't see it in the world we can't access yet. And since I read about the new animations starting in the new world I wanted to try to add that other context as to why we may not be seeing the coming soon. I'll try harder to convay my thoughts better next time.

The adventure part of the game is in my opinion what initially atracts most people to the game and also contribute to keep people attached to it.

I would be happy if it gets a rework half as good as Kinkoid is advertising it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jelom said:

and also contribute to keep people attached to it.

Definitely true in my case. It was the reason I did not quit after the LR introduction. I am a bit sceptic, as I am generally no fan of fancy animations outside of a movie or video game. The story itself, and the still art should be able to speak for itself, and as far as I got in adventure it does. But I am also curious and hope for a positive surprise.

• Like 1

we first want to test it several weeks

And then, we also need to practice writing stories that use all the potential of the animations. Which will also take weeks.

It seems that the beginning of the next episodes will still go as before, because the time for their launch is already approaching, and the developers need weeks to test the new system.