[ November 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Professor Hydra ⚫

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

At the moment, Boss Bang has generally become a supplier of free 5-star legendary girls, because thanks to the shield it has become almost impossible to lose. If it weren’t for the bug with shuffling girls, I think everyone wouldn’t have problems here. I completed it without ever falling below 100%. Moreover, I even forgot about the 5th skill and did not put the required girl with a shield in the center, but stupidly set the team to automatic, so even the previous skill levels are enough.

2.thumb.jpg.6cb8b999e80b6ccb876822a5ab440453.jpg

Edited by Master-17
command -> team (stupid Google Translate!)
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 11:21 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Read, don't ask! :D

i'm too FFFF'D up Due to RLBS, trieD reaDing & can't atm...

i'm gonna try 3 White ♡ & 4 Blue💙🔵, 'n see how Far that gets me...

Bang Professor Hydra🖤
Team 1: HH Red Battler♡, DarkEva♡, Major King♡, Starlight & Starbright💙🔵, Frost💙🔵, Zahira💙🔵, SweetKissBrazil💙🔵, 37🍼
Team 2: Gehena🖤, Snowfel🟡💛, Darkeila🔴❤, Heartbreaker🟡💛, Galactic Girl🟡💛, Crimson Evernight🟣💜, Gladiator Bang💚🟢, 12🥤

image.thumb.png.842fed3aafd0f868c8a77bef5e55d2dd.png

Edited by Karxan
BangBangDang Bangarang...
  • Juicy peach 1

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

i'm gonna try 3 White ♡ & 4 Blue💙🔵, 'n see how Far that gets me...

Bang Professor Hydra🖤
Team 1: HH Red Battler♡, DarkEva♡, Major King♡, Starlight & Starbright💙🔵, Frost💙🔵, Zahira💙🔵, SweetKissBrazil💙🔵, 37🍼
Team 1: Gehena🖤, Snowfel🟡💛, Darkeila🔴❤, Heartbreaker🟡💛, Galactic Girl🟡💛, Crimson Evernight🟣💜, Gladiator Bang💚🟢, 12🥤

image.thumb.png.842fed3aafd0f868c8a77bef5e55d2dd.png

Why 3 submissive girls? Oh, you read that they had shield skill...?

For the 5th tier skill, you need to put bulbs on one girl, and put her in the center of your team. The girls have the skill only when you put bulbs with them, and only the 5th tier skill (like shield) of one girl is active at a time - the one with the girl on the center of your team.

So, for a shield skill, you need to select your best Physical or Submissive girl, put bulbs on her up to the 5th tier, and put her in the middle of your team.

BTW, Professor Hydra is Domitatrix, so she has a counter bonus versus your Submissive 1st team... 2 are fine, but 3 Submissive girls in a team is the worst combination against professor Hydra.

Suggestion - you can try put a team with 3 purple girls, plus your four oother strongest girls, and a team with at least 3 Blue girls, as jelom suggested, plus some other strong girls.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

Why 3 submissive girls

No filtering, AUTO-FILL of strongest girls with current Blessings.

Karxan Edit: 

image.thumb.png.b2602008400a20b19e2eccd7f0fb2b94.png

Bang Professor Hydra🖤
Team 2: Gehena🖤, Snowfel🟡💛, Darkeila🔴❤, Heartbreaker🟡💛, Galactic Girl🟡💛, Crimson Evernight🟣💜, Gladiator Bang💚🟢, 12🥤
Team 3: 🧡🟠Gateway🧡🟠 Lv 650, Golden Silk💙🔵 Lv 700, Pussy💙🔵 Lv 700, Darkling💙🔵 Lv 700, RZR💙🔵 Lv 529, Skydancer💙🔵 Lv 600, Gothblade💙🔵 Lv 700, 44🍾
Team 4: 🧡🟠Miss Mighty🧡🟠 Lv 650, Bad Kitty💙🔵 Lv 500, Saphyre💙🔵 Lv 500, Emeralda💙🔵 Lv 550, Eros💙🔵 Lv 700, Micro Maid💙🔵 Lv 700, Sister Althea💙🔵 Lv 700, 6/7🍾

Edited by Karxan
Mighty Banged!
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 2:00 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

image.jpeg

Professor Hydra

"Thanks for the free stuff."

I just looked on the original pictures (Olivia Octavius) - Kinkoid version looks almost the same!

It's quite a rip-off, they only changed the name, a bit the colours and added bigger boobs (which is important).

Into the Spider-Verse: Marvel Should Bring Olivia 'Liv' Octavius Into  Comics Canon

Edited by OmerB
  • Juicy peach 1