[Solved] Warning: possible issues caused by latest update

Gotaku

There might be more incoming, but currently seems like the latest patch broke:
- Skill items: If you reset them, all will be lost into the void.

- LM booster: It is not giving the 15% increase, like it isn't even registering.

Alert Kinkoid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gotaku said:

LM booster: It is not giving the 15% increase, like it isn't even registering.

As far as I could see, this is visual only. My battle results form today all match the sims with AME. And also my stats are clearly AME boosted.

Now that I had a look at it, it seems the own stats in the league table are now the offensive ones: They include the AME bonus and are immediately updated once you change the team (also without scripts). Other topic ...

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

I can literally see the prediction not updating. Same % before and after and not updating to the % it should.

That is right, at least HH++ OCD version did read the data from the table to calculate the predictions. But an update should already be there, or soon. Rena's battle simulator also reads the data from the table (obviously), hence also gets it wrong. HH++ season reads the data correctly from the pre-battle page (where also all other scripts give correct predictions), but does not take into account GS5, hence is wrong anyway. However, this is all visual only, at least according to all results of my battles today.

10 hours ago, Gotaku said:

There might be more incoming, but currently seems like the latest patch broke:
- Skill items: If you reset them, all will be lost into the void.

I clicked "reset all girl skills" on Nero, then the game freezed, I refreshed the page, than clicked "reset all girl skill" once again, all girl skills became zero(her skills was at max), but money for reset hasn't been taken from me and no bulbs droped to my pocket. 😭

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 7:42 PM, qwar13 said:

Does anyone know, had they already fixed the bug?

Ah, sorry, forgot there was a thread pending about this issue. It's been fixed within a few days, I'm glad to confirm. I was able to move my light bulbs around with no issue at all this Monday (as most PvP players). Case closed.

• Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Solved] Warning: possible issues caused by latest update
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic