Elen Cora or Major King?

Karxan

Elen Cora (Samus Aran) or Major King (Captain America)?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Elen Cora (Samus Aran) or Major King (Captain America)?

• Elen Cora (Samus Aran)
    • Major King (Captain America)

Problem: i have TWO L3Β β™‘βšͺ @ Lvl 650, but only enough GemsΒ πŸ’Ž to Awaken ONE...

Elen Cora (Samus Aran) or Major King (Captain America)?

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

ava0-1200x.webpava0-1200x.webp

1.jpg.7aaa2ee55db1ecc1701fe6fdad930826.jpg

Unfortunately, I don’t have the second girl I received, so I can’t say what is her 3rd skill. But based on the information presented, you can roughly imagine which one will be more useful to you. Everything else is purely subjective and only you can decide for yourself.

• Thinking 1

16 hours ago, Master-17 said:

1.jpg.7aaa2ee55db1ecc1701fe6fdad930826.jpg

Unfortunately, I don’t have the second girl I received, so I can’t say what is her 3rd skill. But based on the information presented, you can roughly imagine which one will be more useful to you. Everything else is purely subjective and only you can decide for yourself.

Β 

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think Karxan just really, really misses threads with polls in them, honestly. ^^

Β 

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

@KarxanΒ I would awaken any L3 girl... It's a waste of gems.

Awaken only 5* and 6*, common and rare girls. If you must, then an epic girl here and there (In order to reach 100 girls at level 700).

As I told you before, you should invest more at your 5* girls πŸ˜ƒ

Of my Lv 600+Β β™‘βšͺ Girls, those two are 2/3 of the ones not at 700 yet.Β  The 5-star ✩✩✩✩✩ Girls in that bracket are already at 700.

i needed a tie-breaker.

Thank you, @Master-17, that is quite helpful!Β  Much appreciated!

18 hours ago, Karxan said:

Of my Lv 600+Β β™‘βšͺ Girls, those two are 2/3 of the ones not at 700 yet.Β  The 5-star ✩✩✩✩✩ Girls in that bracket are already at 700.

i needed a tie-breaker.

If you will ever want to step up to D3 and top PvP battles, and raise up Mythic girls (and most of the L5s), you'll need lots of gems.

Awakening all of the L5 and Mythic girls beyond level 700 takes up lots of gems, so using them for 3 stars legendary girls is quite a waste (as they take the same amount of gems as L5 girls, but are way less valuable in PvP fights).

• Like 3

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

If you will ever want to step up to D3 and top PvP battles, and raise up Mythic girls (and most of the L5s), you'll need lots of gems.

Awakening all of the L5 and Mythic girls beyond level 700 takes up lots of gems, so using them for 3 stars legendary girls is quite a waste (as they take the same amount of gems as L5 girls, but are way less valuable in PvP fights).

Not really interested inΒ D3 and top PvP battles; someday, perhaps, but not today.
Whether 3-star girls are worth it or not is a matter of opinion, but the reduced return on the investment is a let-down.Β Β In that you are quite correct.
I am also of the opinion that a great many of theΒ 3-star girls should beΒ 5-star girls, but the present mess kkluelessoid/Rosso has made makes it highly unlikely that oversight will, like many others, ever be corrected.

Edited by Karxan
glitch/misc.
  • Juicy peach 1