[ December 25th, 2023 ] PoA #45 - Attack on Passion

bolitho76

1600x900_Twitter_Post_18.thumb.webp.10cf6df3eec31f2eb21a3440cc61f569.webp

Girls:

Free Path:

Ellaya: Know-how - voyeur (purple)

Warrior Nara: Charm - physical (orange)

Bonus Path:

Battle Bridgette: Hardcore - dominatrix (black)

Queen Felicitas: Hardcore - exhibitionist (green)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 5

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

The reward lines in this PoA have bugs: on a mobile browser, the bar for purchasing additional rewards is not on the additional rewards bar, but between them, and the reward buttons themselves in a regular browser change their size and shift when you hover or click on them. Apparently because of this, their auto-hide in the script stopped working after reward have being received.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

The reward lines in this PoA have bugs: on a mobile browser, the bar for purchasing additional rewards is not on the additional rewards bar, but between them, and the reward buttons themselves in a regular browser change their size and shift when you hover or click on them. Apparently because of this, their auto-hide in the script stopped working after reward have being received.

Yop, the mobile issue has been reported (as you know, since you've posted in that thread too) but I've been wondering why the HH++ script no longer hides the rewards we've already claimed, and it seems a likely explanation, thanks.

Bug report thread on this if anyone else wants to add to it:

• Like 1

Finished here.

1.jpg.ae35217f05f158fe160cc414afee5ae4.jpg

In CxH there is still a little time left to defeat the champions and I will be able to move on to the mega-battle with the villains (160 fights).(12H ago edit) All done few seconds before day end.

2.jpg.383a04a71d9167cb4fa9b31c6634cf9b.jpg

There are still few of PvP battles left in PsH to get to the 21st stage. And finished last of it!

3.jpg.1d0dad228932724add3d9d443c40616a.jpg

This time even earlier than usual. Previously it took 3-4 days for all 3 games.

P.S. And of course Dobbie is free now!

2.png.148907cd872f888e1f417616890d51f9.png

Edited by Master-17
Updated info
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.a88e411a282a814ffa7a5caa4d1b4168.png

Event is (mostly) done to me.

Thanks to the Labyrinth I was able to fullfill the 200 combativity task completly. The aditional Kisses and combativity from the Labyrinth allowed me to fullfill the PvP and combativity tasks earlier than normal so I had much more time to gain the ressources for the last task. The 20 Kisse will be claimed and used after the Daily Contest has started.

Buying the Bonus Path would be worth (the draft Orb makes it valuable in my eyes), but with a look at my Koban stock, the needed amount of Koban for the Event Cards, the MD and the MDR of Lunar Bunny's Mom and Moe Bunny (134 shards in total for both girls needed) I had to give up the Bonus Path.

• GG 2

Sure, that's a lot of value as always (but a lot less for me these days than a year ago or more). But now that I've committed to no longer buying the koban paths on PoA for about a year already, and the gap is reducing instead of increasing thanks to the introduction of CCbC, I'd rather keep playing it close to the chest and just wait for the point where CbC will catch up to the first (regular) PoA for which I've skipped the koban path. From there, I'll have a steady source of older 3-star girls from CbC for the foreseeable future.

The current CCbC is an exception as it's the revival of the extra PoA from two years ago, so it will still be awhile until the next time I have anyone available for me in CbC. But no need to break the circle now (plus I need the kobans for everything else).

image.png

Long done with the free path, ofc (as many have pointed out already, between Labyrinth runs, SEM, Matcha's special MDR and even more star alignment, this PoA was easier to complete than most). I'll claim those remaining Kisses as late as I can (without playing with fire and risking losing them either) so I can maybe start a stash for next Season, the ME thereof, and possibly KC if it's not a girl I'm entitled to get from my legacy HCL collection.

• Like 2

For the first time since more than a year iirc I will stop at tier 23 (not finishing it).

I can finish it, but since tickets became much more important, and I'm having less than 1000, I'm thinking that I should let go of these few energy and fists from tiers 23-24.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3